Light

my blind dream is YOU

 

“Ahhh, Jin hyung?”

“Yes.” Namjoon walked closer to a relaxed and happy Jin that was still sitting on his deck chair and making the most of the good weather.

“Hmmm, well… ahhhh…” He was visibly nervous and anxious.

“Namjoon, what do you want, apart from annoying the out of me?” Jin kicking the other out of his way, the younger was blocking the sun and that was irritating him to death.

“Well… you see…” Gripping the phone that he held on his hands, Namjoon fought to find the right words.

“Are you on your way to preschool to learn how to talk properly?” Jin took his sunglasses off so he could openly glare at the other “What with the ghost face?”

“It was Hoseok on the phone…”

“I got that, since you answered the phone by screaming his name out.”

“Yeah… well…”

“Can you stop with the ‘well’ and go straight to the point?”

“Don’t freak out, but… your brother… he was hit by a car.” Namjoon stared back at a blank Jin “And he is now in the hospital.” Jin was quietly listening to his words, not moving one single muscle and not showing any kind of emotion “I couldn’t really understand what happened because Hoseok was very nervous but I got the hospital’s name.” Nothing “Jin?” The other blinked “Are you alright? Did you heard what I just said?”

“Yes.” He whispered.

“And?” Namjoon crunched next to him “Are you alright?”

“Yes, of course I am, I wasn’t the one that was hit by a car and is now in the hospital so why wouldn’t I be alright?!”

“Jin…”

“It looks like my brother managed to ruin the weekend for us.” He suddenly stood up “I will grab my stuff and I will drive to… which hospital did they took him?”

“I’m going with you.”

“No, you are gonna tell me which…”

“No, I’m going with you, otherwise I’m not tell you .”

“You’re always so cute when you pretend to be a grown boy that is prepared to take care of me.” He smirked “But I’m ok, I don’t need you to worry.”

“You are clearly not ok, you’re just pretending to be” He glared “Otherwise you wouldn’t be shaking like you are.” The other was shaking a lot “I’m going with you, end of discussion.” And the words made Jin smile a little, but that smile was replaced by a poker face when Suga, Jimin and Jungkook approached them.

 “Hey, love birds, the three of us are going for a walk in the forest nearby, do you guys want to join us or…”

“Sorry Jimin.” Jin cut him off “My stupid brother was hit by a car so we need to go to the hospital.” He simply informed “Namjoon, I’m gonna grab my wallet and car keys.“ As he started to walk towards the house.

“That is not funny Jin hyung!” Jimin laughed and Suga shook his head, while Jungkook had his eyes glued to Namjoon serious face.

“Is he for real?” Suga asked Namjoon and the other quietly nodded.

“I… I’m going with you guys.” The youngest whispered with a racing heart and a pale face.

“Ok.” Namjoon replied.

“Wait, what?!” Jimin choked “Is… is it for real? Taehyung really had an accident?”

“Namjoon, let’s go.” Jin shouted from afar.”

“Jungkook is going with us.”

“Of course he is.” Jin chuckled “What else would he do when it’s his husband that we are talking about?!” And started to walk towards the car.

“Hyung, we are…”

“Yes Jimin, we are all going, I got it.” Jin interrupted him.

“I will drive.” Namjoon took the keys from Jin’s hands “You are too anxious to do it.”

“I’m not anxious, I’m pissed off that my amazing weekend got ruined because of… that brat.” They reached the car and started to get inside “He better be ok… or mom is gonna kill me.”

“I’m sure we will find him with just a few scratched.” Suga tried to be optimistic, placing an arm over a quiet Jungkook that was sitting between him and Jimin.

“He will be ok, we will find him safe and sound.” Jungkook could barely breathe, his heart was beating so hard that it was suffocating him, making it hard to even think or move.

“Yeah, it’s Taehyung that we are talking about, of course he will be alright.” Jimin wished with all this heart while pulling his young friend closer to his body “God, you are cold as ice.” Trying to increase his body by holding him tighter “Don’t worry too much, we know stubborn Tae is, he won’t go anywhere without you and he wouldn’t break any bone just for the sake of your mental health, so breath, we will find him safe and sound.”

 

~~~ // ~~~

 

“You frightened me so much that I almost died in the ambulance.” Hoseok scolded.

“You are such a scary cat.” Taehyung chuckled from the bed he was lying on.

“Scary cat?” The older glared “You were bleeding to death, I thought you would run out of blood by the time we reach the hospital.”

“I was always like that.” The other dismissed the gravity of the matter “Ever since I was a kid, even a paper cut would cause a pool of blood.”

“I’m sure I wouldn’t be worried if it was a paper cut, but a freaking car hitting you and making you unconscious for so long, and that massive lake of blood… anyone would have a small heart attack.”

“I already apologizes for that.” The other gently smiled “There won’t be a next time, so you can just relax.”

“Yeah, you better not do it again.” The older warned him with a worried heart “But seriously, how are you feeling right now? Are you still dizzy, do you want to sleep some more and maybe…”

“I’m ok hyung, still a little dizzy but nothing I can’t manage.” He reassured the other with a small nod “And although I feel a little bit sleepy I want to stay awake for when the guys show up.” He sighed “Kookie must be so worried.”

“That kid is your only concern, isn’t it?”

“I’m sorry hyung but it can’t be helped.” He whispered, guilt creeping on his heart.

“Don’t think about, you have nothing to apologies for…”

“Oh yes he does.” Jin stormed inside the hospital room with a shaking body and a deathly look in his eyes “He has a look to apologies for.”

“Hyung, where is Kookie?” Taehyung asked, obviously not caring for anything else.

“You idiot.” Namjoon glared “Your brother ran here all worried about you and…”

“I’m fine, in fact I’m doing great.” Taehyung quickly dismissed them “Now where is Kookie, did you guys not tell him that I was here?”

“We did, and because he thought you were death he went back home so he could celebrate his freedom.” Jin informed the other.

“W-what?”

“Hyung, don’t play with him like that.” Hoseok pleaded seeing how agitated Taehyung was starting to feel “He got hit by a car and was unconscious for a long time…”

“Oh come on.” Jin chuckled “He is doing great, he say it himself. While everybody else was dying from distress he was doing fine.” His voice was shaking, just like his body “We didn’t know if he was alive or not but he was doing great.” Fear and relief running on his veins “Not knowing if we would make it in time to find him alive or not, we ran like stupid… to get here… and… and…” Tears were falling down his face, catching everybody by surprise “And he was… doing just fine.”

“Jin…” Namjoon pulled him to a tight hug and the other did not push him away.

Ever since he was born Taehyung always remember the fight, the mean words, the glares and the cold touches, there was nothing warm about his brother that he could recall from the past, and even nowadays Jin was always that annoying family member that could not stand the sight of him. They don’t really hate each other, Taehyung knows that his brother does not hate him for real, but he never thought that the other would show that kind of sad expression, much less cry because of him.

“Your Kookie is outside.” Jin took a deep breath and quickly cleaned the tears that stained his beautiful face after he gently pushed Namjoon away “He was too shocked with the news he could barely walk here, so Jimin and Suga were helping him.”

“Your brother couldn’t wait to see you…” He got interrupted when Jin’s elbow made contact with his stomach “That hurts.” He winced.

“You talk too much.” Jin glared.

“Hyung~” Taehyung was about to cry. For the first time in his life his brother was being human and warm towards him, and it felt so overwhelming and new, but so warm, so nice and sincere “Hyung…” He made an effort to sit up.

“Yah, don’t do that…” Jin quickly walked to his side and tried to make him lie down again.

“I want to sit hyung.”

“And why would you do that when you just got out of an operation?”

“I was not operated hyung, I just got stiches, no big deal.”

“Still…”

“Hyung, were you worried?” Taehyung held his brother’s hand and stared at his dark big eyes “You cried because you were worried about me?”

“O-of course not, I was thinking about mom and how she would kill me if something happened to you.” The answer came as a defence mechanism, he doesn’t know how to show affection to his younger brother that was something hard for him to do because he was used to do the exact opposite.

“Thank you for caring hyung~” Taehyung placed his arms around his brother’s tin waist and pulled him close to his sore body. It was weird, they never been this close to each other, shaking hands was the closest physical contact they ever had, and now…

“Yah, don’t you dare …” Jin was interrupted by a knock on the door “Come in.” He desperately called, needing to cut the bromance that was threatening to happen, but unfortunately for him his brother didn’t let him go.

“Taehyung!” Jimin shouted as soon as he entered the room with Suga and Jungkook right next to him “You bastard.” He was breathing in relief “It’s so good to see you alive.”

“You scared us big time.” Suga smiled, his arm around Jungkook’s shoulders for support.

“Kookie~” Taehyung slowly let go of his brother and tried to walk to his boyfriend.

“No, no, no, you’re not going anywhere.” Hoseok didn’t let him stand up “The doctor said you need to stay still, you’re not ready to walk.” The other didn’t object this time “I’m sure Jungkook won’t mind to walk to you.” He gently smiled to the poor child that was a couple meters in front of them.

There was no colour on his body, Jeon Jungkook was standing still in front of the open door without any trace of colour on his entire body, he was like a ghost staring at Kim Taehyun with watery eyes and devastated face expression. It was beyond words, the relief he was feeling was beyond words, he could have easily lost him but he didn’t, Taehyung was there, sitting right in front of him, alive, breathing and staring back at him, his hyung was ok, he was still breathing and close to him. Jungkook was so happy and so scared at the same time.

He needs to go to him, feel his hyung closer to him, touch him, hear his voice, smell his soft scent, make sure that he is not hallucinating, he needs to make sure. But when he tried to step forward, his legs gave up on him and he fell down like a boneless creature.

“Jungkook!” Jimin and Suga called his name, reaching for him on the floor.

“Is he ok?” Hoseok asked with concern “He doesn’t look alright.”

“I think he is in shock.” Suga explained “The news got us bad, and the fact that Jin hyung wouldn’t shup up during the drive here…”

“What?!” Jin glared.

“Hyung, were spent the entire drive describing the worse scenarios possible, the kid was already scared and you talking about the possibility of Tae being… it didn’t help.” Jimin stated.

“He didn’t do it on purpose, it was a way to easy his own mind.” Namjoon caressed his ‘friend’ back but his hand was quickly slapped away “Why are you so violent?”

“You are pushing my buttons by pretending to know me.”

“I know the real you.” Namjoon smirked.

“You…”

“Cut it off you two, this is not the place for love quarrels.” Jimin stated as he rolled his eyes before giving his attention to Jungkook “Are you ok?” But the younger didn’t reply, his eyes were glued to his boyfriend as soon as he walked in, but now they were staring at the grey floor “Hey… are you ok? Can you stand?” No answer, for a second the other didn’t even breath, and then, then he started to cry.

He didn’t cry quietly, he didn’t do it gently, no, there were too many emotions exploding inside his heart, there was no way he would be able to hold on and softly cry his feelings out. The despair in his voice sent shiver to all of them, in a way that they almost felt like they just lost a loved one, like they could no longer breath because of the sadness that they were feeling, Jungkook was crying his heart out and they could feel how desperately in love he is with Taehyung and how scared he is of losing him. His head was hanging low and his hands were flat open against the cold floor, tears staining the his face and falling to the ground, body shaking and uncontrollable sobs crawling out of his mouth, the youngest of the group was showing how much he has grown, now being able to feel of those emotions and show them so clearly to everyone to see it, it was the most beautiful and powerful scene the group has ever witnessed, because it was real and overwhelming.     

“God, this kid is getting on my nerves.” Jin pushed his tears back inside and cleared his throat before having a glance at the private hospital room – everybody was quietly crying while watching a broken Jungkook open his heart to the world “This is sure very depressing.” With a deep sigh he tapped Hoseok shoulder and pushed Namjoon towards the door “We should leave the kids alone for a while.” He suggested and the other two nodded “Suga, Jimin” Gently calling the other two “Let’s go for ice cream.” Receiving a short nod from them as well.

“We won’t be far” Jimin whispered “You guys call if you need us.” Smiling before closing the door after them and leaving the two lovers alone in the room.

For a couple minutes Taehyung kept silent, gently staring at his fragile boyfriend, he was so grateful and happy to be born in this world so he could be loved like that by his family, friends and boyfriend, he was so damn grateful for that.

“You came in looking so pale that I thought you would turn in to a ghost and disappear right in front of my eyes.” The older softly started to speak after cleaning the tears off his face “Now you are so red from all that crying that I’m afraid you will melt before I can hold you tight against me.” He smiled noticing that the other was still crying but softly this time “Kookie, look at me.” Nothing “Please look at me? Don’t make me go to you because my entire body hurts, but if you don’t look…” The other quickly lifted his head “You idiot” Guilt crawling to his heart “Your cute face is all puffy.”

“I… I…” He tried to control the hard sobs that were still trying to come out “I was… I was so… scared… hyung.”

“I know.” Again, tears started to fall from his face “And I’m so sorry Kookie.” He tried to stand up.

“No.” Jungkook pushed himself off the cold floor and quickly walked to him “Don’t stand up hyung.” With his hands gently gripping the other’s arms he made Taehyung stay sited.

“I’m so sorry Kookie.” Holding the younger close to his body, Taehyung tightly circulated his arms around his boyfriend’s waste and buried his face on the other’s chest, breathing him in.

“It’s ok hyung” Jungkook breathed him in as well, letting his head be filled with his hyung’s scent “You are ok so everything is alright.” Gently placing his arms around his hyung’s body “You are here with me, I can’t ask for anything better than that.” His right hand coming up to gently the soft hair partially hidden by a bandage “Does it hurt?” The other slowly shook his head “It looks like it hurts a lot.”

“Seeing you cry that hard was far more painful.” Taehyung lifted his head so he could stare back at the younger big eyes “But it made me so happy.” Jungkook frowned “You love me so much Kookie. I’m so happy to be loved that much by you.”

“How can you say something so stupid in this kind of situation?” Still frowning, he softly caressed his hyung’s face “I almost lost you, we all almost lost you, and here you are saying all this stupid things with that stupid smile on your face.” The other grinned “It’s not funny hyung.”

“I know it’s not funny, seeing things in your perspective it’s not fun at all, but if you look at things in my point of view Kookie… there was no other way to feel how desperate in love you are about me” His hands gripped Jungkook’s grey t-shirt “You wanted to hold on to me do badly… I felt it all, we all did, and it was such a beautiful thing to see. Thank you for those amazing feelings.”

“You are so stupid.” Hugging him again, the younger nudged his face against the older neck “And I hope you keep on being stupid for a thousand years, right next to me.”

“I will.” His hands copped the other’s face and pulled him close so their foreheads and noses were touching “And I want you to know that I love you as much as you do, maybe even more.”

“Impossible.” Jungkook kissed his hyung left check “It was such an overpowering feeling…” Kissing the right cheek this time “I can’t imagine anything bigger than this.” He kissed the nose “I’m sure there is nothing bigger than this feelings I have for you hyung.” Kissing his forehead “It’s scaring the crap out of me.”

“I’m sure it’s scaring you in a good way.” Kissing the younger’s jaw before moving to his lips “If it is between the two of us, all the scary things are good things.”

“Such a stupid things to say hyung.”

“Stop calling me stupid when I’m trying to kiss you.”

“Then stop trying and actually do it.” He smirked.

"You damn brat."

Leaning forward while pulling the younger’s face closer to his, Taehyung connected their lips and gently kissed the other. Jungkook’s lips were warm and extremely soft after all that crying, the sensation made Taehyung smile. ‘A kiss exchanged between real lovers is always so much sweeter’ he thought, before the other parted his lips and stuck his tongue out with the intention to tease his hyung when his lower lip. The teasing action made Taehyung gently bite his lower lip before invading his boyfriends waiting mouth, kissing him passionately, in a slow but hungry motion, exploring every inch of jungkook’s inviting and enjoyable mouth. But when the younger unconsciously hold on to the other’s left shoulder, Taehyung flinched in pain.

“Oh, I’m sorry hyung” He quickly broke their contact and stepped back from the other “I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

“It’s ok, come back here and kiss me.”

“No way, I will hurt you again.”

“Kookie I’m ok, it was just a little…”

“We shouldn’t be doing something like this in the first place, we are in a hospital.”

“So what? I’m a patient in great need of personal care – from you.” He winked with a sassy smirk “Now get you pretty body…”

“I’m not going anywhere near you before you lie down and behave.” There was determination in his voice and face.

“Are you being serious?” Taehyung pouted “You are gonna be this cruel when I’m like this?”

“Yes, exactly because you are like that, now lie down and be good, you said you would stop making me worry.”

“Ok, ok.” The younger’s pained face made him feel guilty “I will do as you say.” Slowly lying down Taehyung smiled at his attentive boyfriend “You are so cute taking care of me.”

“And I will take good care of you if you listen to what I say and stop being reckless.” After crossing his arms over his chest, Jungkook walked closer to the bed where his injured lover was resting.

“I will listen to you if you became my cute little nurse, I can get you one of those adorable outfits and…”

“You definitely hit your head, didn’t you?” He glared “No way in this life that I would do something like that.”

“No even for me?”

“No even for myself.”

“Kookie~”

“You should date girl if you want that kind of nurse to take care of you.”

“You are being so narrow-minded, you know there are a lot of male nurses out there taking good care of their patients, those kind of nurses are the ones I was talking about and not the ones you were thinking of.” The younger blushed a little.

“We were thinking about the same kind of nurse.”

“Liar, you were thinking about the start ones.” He chuckled “Your red face says it all.”

“I really want to punch you hyung.”

“Do it with your lips and I won’t mind.”

“Hyung, don’t you want to get a full check-up while we are here? I think this is the best chance we have to see what is really going on in that brain of yours.”

“No, I want to leave as soon as possible” He winced “I’m sooooooo bored.”

“Are you allowed to leave the hospital? Today?”

“Yes, well, not really, they said it will be better if I rested here until tomorrow but there is no major problem if I leave, if I don’t do silly things and come back if I feel unwell.”

“So it wasn’t a big accident?”

“No, the car came almost in slow motion, but because I was unconscious for a while and was bleeding a lot, Hoseok hyung overreacted and made a big deal out of something so small.” He sighed

“Yeah, he really cares for you.” Having a look at the private room where they were staying “Is he the one paying for this room?”

“Yes, hyung is actually a very rich person.” Shrugging his shoulders “But of course I will make mom and dad pay him back, don’t want to be a burden to anyone.”

“Especially to someone this kind.” He frowned a little.

“Is that jealousy coming to say hi?”

“Yes, it is, even though I shouldn’t be like this when your hyung did so much for you. I should be extremely grateful towards him.”

 “I’m sure you are very grateful.” Stretching his hand so the other could grab it.

“I am.” Taking his boyfriend’s hand Jungkook gently smiled “But I still don’t like him.”

“You are so creepy when you say stuff like that with that smile on your face.”

“Then you know how I feel when you do the same. It kind of reminds me of Jin hyung’s smirk.”

“My hyung has the most beautiful smirk in the world.” He genuinely smiled.

“W-what? Are you being serious right now?” Jungkook was surprised.

“He is a strange but kid soul, don’t misread his smirk.”

“What happened to you hyung?” He got worried when he realised that the other was being serious.

“I’m ok, I promised.” The older smiled “I just realized that my brother loves me, he just doesn’t know how to show it, but he does love me.”

“Of course he loves you, it’s you we are talking about, but for you to say that he is a good person, a kind soul, just because of that?” He chuckled “Jin hyung is the biggest sadistic I ever meet.”

“Well, he has is good day as well…”

“Hyung, don’t get you hopes high, just because this accident happened and hyung was really worried about you nothing will really change, he saw that you are alive and able to move and speak so his personality will go back to normal, or maybe it will be even worse since you ruined his romantic weekend with his secret boyfriend.”

“Y-you think?” Taehyung pouted “He will treat me like before?”

“It’s so obvious that it hurts.” He chuckled before a knock interrupted them “Yes.”

“Hi.” Hoseok open the door and slowly walked in “I just came to say goodbye.”

“You’re leaving hyung?” Taehyung frowned.

“Yes, I have stuff to do and… I need to go.”

“Oh, so you’re leaving, like going back home?”

“Yeah… it’s kind of awkward now and it will be more if I stay so…”

“What you mean awkward?” Taehyung lifted his right eyebrow “What did my brother do or said to you?”

“You brother does talk too much, but it’s not him this time, I will feel better if I go back home.” He nervously scratched his head “It will be better for everyone.”

“Oh, I see.” Taehyung nodded “Thank you for everything hyung, have a safe trip home.” He smiled.

“Yeah.” Hoseok waved him goodbye and gave Jungkook a small smile “Take care of him.”

“H-hyung!” The younger called when he was about to walk out of the room “Thank you for everything.” And bowed deeply to the other “Thank you for saving my hyung.” When he lifted his head he saw a wider smile on Hoseok face before the older walked out of the room, closing the door after himself.

“Oh my God, my Kookie has grown so well.” Taehyung pretended to be crying “He got so mature and polite.”

“Can I punch you now?”

 

 

THE END

 

 

 

 


Hi everyone,

Really sorry for the wait, I got lost again, but I made it, this is the end of my short VKOOK story, hope you all had fun and enjoyed their cute life together. I will go now back to prepare my other story (Double B) and maybe come back to BTS someday along the ride.

Thank you soooooo… much for all the positive response, my idea was to make a one shot but apparently I’m not capable of such an amazing thing, so… THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR EVERYTHING and hope to see you on another adventure.

 

Much love, spread the love and live gratefully