Blue

my blind dream is YOU

 

“What you mean with ‘we are not dating?’” Taehyung asked with a hurtful expression on his face.

“You guys are not dating?” Mrs. Jeon glared at the pair.

“Jin wouldn’t lie about something like this.” Mrs. Kim crossed her arms “Unless you are all trying to prank us.”

“If that is the case I will murder you all.” Mrs. Jeon rolled her shirt’s sleeves up.

“Kookie…” Taehyung softly whispered.

“Give us two minutes.” Jungkook grabbed his hyung’s right hand and without giving their mothers a second glance he rushed back upstairs “Jin hyung talks too much.” Releasing a frustrated sigh as they reached the older bedroom “Hyung…” He started while closing the door behind them.

“Why did you say that?” Taehyung sad face was still there, showing how unhappy he was “We are dating, why you said the opposite?!”

“Because we didn’t talk about important stuff that we definitely need to talk before saying anything to… anyone.”

“What important stuff?”

“Stuff… you know… like, are we dating just because you want to date someone; do you like me more than a dongsaeng; do you want to keep it a secret for a while; are we gonna date each other in secret? I don’t know, I never dated before but I know there are stuff that we need to talk about.” He breathed out “And the most important of them all is – how do you feel about me?” Biting his lower lip while nervously staring back at his hyung.

“So they were right when they said you have no clue about my feelings for you.” Taehyung frowned a little.

“It’s not like I have doubts, I know you love me, but don’t know… how you love me.”

Taehyung loved Jungkook all his life, for him there is no other on earth capable of replacing the younger, there is no one else remotely capable of making him feel the same way Jeon Jungkook makes him feel. The feeling was always so strong and transparent that he thought anyone could see, and everyone did, but not his beloved Kookie.

“Kookie…”How could he start, Taehyung was not sure how to explain his feelings and make them crystal clear for the other to understand “Come here.” He took a seat on the bed and invited the younger to do the same.

“Why are you getting so serious all of the sudden?” Jungkook slowly took a seat on his hyung’s right side and straightened his back. All he wanted was a simple answer – ‘I love you and I want to date you for real’ – just that, but the other was now making him nervous and anxious with the possibility of not getting that kind of answer to his question.

“I hope that you listen to what I have to say in a very… normal way.”

“In a normal way?” Jungkook frowned a little.

“Yeah, normal, like – don’t freak out on me.”

“Why would I freak out on you?” The younger was confused and the nervousness was growing a little bit more in every passing second.

“Because maybe you won’t find what I have to say, a normal thing to feel or do.” He sighed “So don’t freak out on me.”

“O-ok.”

“We know each other basically since birth, since your birth, and I loved you as soon as I put my eyes on you.” A gentle and dreamful smile spread on Taeyung’s face “You were incredibly small and loud and so damn cute, it was impossible for me to take my eyes off you.”

“I heard about it.” The younger teased.

“Yeah. The part that you didn’t heard about was when we started to grow older and you became even more cute and adorable.” He took Jungkook’s left hand and started to play with his fingers “Everybody around us started to befriend you and wanted to be closer to you, it was so annoying.” He shook his head as a way to block bad memories “I wanted to murder them all for trying to get your attention.”

“You’re talking about the time when I was 12 years old?” The other nodded “Hyung, we both know that everybody was acting weird because they found out about mom and dad being famous songwriters, getting along with me could give them access to my house, my parents and possibly to the artists that work with them.”

“No kid at that ages things that far.” Taehyung frowned “They liked you but never had the balls to do something about it, so when the world discover your parents real identity for being ‘Hit Entertainment’ most successful and talented songwriters, those pricks used that as an excuse to be friends with you, they wanted you and not your parents connections, well, some of them might have wanted that.”

“That’s ridiculous.” The other chuckled “I was always so awkward and stupid.”

“You are still awkward and stupid.” Taehyung teased and Jungkook pouted “But that is your biggest charm. I love that side of you, it makes you dependent of me because only I can understand you when you act stupid and awkward.” He grinned “That’s why I was so happy to see you reject all those jerks that tried to be friends with you, I was the only person you felt comfortable enough to be around.”

“I was also comfortable with Jimin and Suga hyung.”

“Yeah, those bastards were already around, but contrary to the others, Jimin and Suga were cool, they knew you were mine from the very beginning, everybody knew that.”

“Yeah, you made it very clear.” Jungkook chuckled.

“Yes, I did, but you still didn’t understood the real meaning of it.” He sighed “When I say you are mine it means that I want you for myself, all the time, it means that I want you forever – because I love you, more than a friend, and much more than a brother.” Taehyung smiled gently “I love you for who you are, for how stupidly happy you make me feel when I’m with you, and how miserable I am when we are apart.”

“Really? You really feel like that, hyung?” Jungkook was already grinning from ear to ear, with his eyes shining bright and his heart exploding in happiness.

“Yes. But it’s ok if you don’t believe me, I will show it to you every day until you do and until you feel the exact same thing.” He winked.

“I already love you hyung.” Jungkook pouted cutely while leaning into his hyung’s stretched arms.

“Then maybe you should show me until I believe it too.” The older smirked, placing his arms around the younger’s waist “I will definitely love to see you try to be all cute and sweet to me.”

“I’m always like that towards you when you don’t tease me.” Jungkook rested his own arms around his hyung’s neck and pulled him closer so their foreheads would touch “The problem is that you are always teasing me.”

“Am I?” Taehyung chuckled after lightly biting the younger’s lower lip.

“No.” He rolled his eyes with amusement “You never do that.”

“Are you kids ready to give us an explanation?” The mother barge in the bedroom. Arms crossed, unhappy faces, eyes piercing their sons.

“Humm” Jungkook nervously looked at his hyung, their positions remaining the exact same “We are still talking about…”

“Really Kookie?!” Taehyung frowned “Let me think about what your questions were…” Looking at the celling for two seconds before staring back at his dongsaeng “Ah, I love like a man loves another man; I want to date you because of my feelings for you and not because I want to date someone; and I want to do it publicly, no bastard is allow to put their hands on you.” He tilted his head to this right “Did I forget any…” But the younger interrupted him by pulling him to a soft kiss.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH OUR KIDS ARE DATING EACH OTHER!” Mrs. Jeon shouted with full excitement hugging and jumping along with Mrs. Kim

“For some stupid reason I thought they were mad at us.” Taehyung chuckled.

“We are – how could you guys start dating without us being here?” Mrs. Kim explained “More than Jin and Jimin, the two of us really wanted to see that happening.” She pouted.

“How come our love life has so many fans?” Jungkook joked “We should have charged for them to be part of it.”

“We are being very serious here.” Mrs. Kim continued “We always wanted the two of you together and it makes us sad that we weren’t here to see it happen.”

“We started dating like half an hour ago – you two didn’t miss much.” Jungkook sighed, still coddled on his hyung’s warm arms.

“But I’m sure…”

“No mom.” Taehyung rolled his eyes while interrupting his mother “I just woke up from my nap and decided to ask Kookie out, end of the story.” He tried “Now can you two ladies give us a little bit of privacy and time to… bond as a couple?” He winked at a blushing Jungkook.

“Are you kicking us out?” Mrs. Jeon frowned a little “Mina, I think your son is kicking us out.”

“It’s ok, he will need this time alone with his boyfriend because starting today they will sleep apart.” The last part of Mrs. Kim got everybody’s attention.

“WHAT?!” The boys gasped in absolute horror.

“What, what?” She controlled a laughter that wanted to come out.

“What you mean sleep apart? We always slept together!” Taehyung frowned.

“Yes, but before you two were brothers, and now you are dangerously something else, something more.” She grinned “It’s better to sleep apart.”

“Why? It’s not like I’m gonna get pregnant of anything!” Jungkook glared at their mothers, while crossing his arms under his chest, and that statement made Taehyung blush, hard.

“You never know.” Mrs. Jeon laughed with delight alongside with her best friend “You guys have 10 minutes, dinner will be ready by then and we want to tell you all about our trip to paradise.” The two ladies exited the room with gentle giggles.

“What are they thinking?” Jungkook walked to the door so he could close it “Can you believe them?!” He sighed “Hyung? What’s wrong? Why are you so quiet and so red?”

“You… you said, you can’t get pregnant.” his lips, Taehyung stared intensely back at his boyfriend.

“Hyung, you do know that I’m a man, just like you, so it’s impossible for me to get pregnant, you know that, right?” Jungkook was surprisingly scared of the answer.

“Of course I know that, you idiot.” Jungkook sighed in relief “It’s just… for you to say that, it means that you thought about the two of us being more intimate… and you… you being the bottom….”

“SHHHHHH….!” Jungkook blushed even more than his hyung “I didn’t mean it like that… I… oh God…” The younger was visibly starting to imagine all the ‘wrong’ things that could happen between them “Maybe we should really sleep in separate beedrooms.”

“HELL NO!” Taehyung frowned “I can’t believe you just said that Kookie, do you want me to live without sleeping, ever again?” But the younger wasn’t listening to him “Kookie?!”

“W-what?”

“What were you thinking?” Taehyung smirked, and even though it didn’t look like it could still happen – Jungkook blushed even more “You are such a .” Taehyung teased “So cute.”

“Shup up hyung.” The younger shouted and ran out of the room.

“Definitely cute” The older grinned “And finally mine.”

 

~~~ 5 days later ~~~

 

“Are you guys really dating?” Jimin asked with a confused stare directed at his good friend Taehyung that was furiously glaring at his boyfriend’s back.

“Yes, we are dating.” The other growled.

“Then why does it feel like you are still just two good friends?”

“Well, for some reason, I have been asking the same question lately.”

“So, it is true.” Taehyung stared back at his worried friend “Jin hyung said that you guys behave exactly the same way as you did before dating.”

“Jin hyung talk too much.”

“He does, but he is always right.” Jimin chuckled “Nothing really changed between the two of you?”

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders and focused his attention on his boyfriend that was sitting a couple tables away from them. It was lunch break and the two friends were eating their lunch at the school cafeteria, alongside with Jungkook that was pulled to another table 10 minutes after he started to eat his food.

“Things did change between us.” He sighed in frustration “After he decided that he really wants to sleep away from me – the bastard started to ignore me so he could focus on finishing his song for that stupid writing competition.”

“The sleeping apart thing didn’t last not even half an hour, you told me that.”

“I almost cried just to convince him that it would be perfectly fine for us to sleep together like we always did.”

“I’m sure you did” Jimin chuckled “But wasn’t the deadline for the writing competition the day before yesterday?”

“Yes, that ended and I thought he would come back to be glued to me 24/7, but no, Kookie had other plans: develop a stupid friendship with the new transfer student from his class and treat me like a stranger. Even Meow is having more play time with him than me.”

“Ok, no need to exaggerations here, he is not treating you like a stranger, he is just treating you like he usual does and I’m sure you’re doing the same.” He sighed “But in Jungkook’s defence – he doesn’t know how to date someone.”

“He is dating me.” Taehyung frowned at his best friend.

“Yes, you idiot, but he never dated before, and with you he only learned out to behave like a loved younger brother, he doesn’t know better than holding your hand – stuff that he already used to do – and occasionally make out with you.”

“Yeah… well” Taehyung wanted to defend the opposite but Jimin made a very clear and real observation “Yes, he doesn’t know how to act as a lover but neither do I, in my head we are supposed to do the same things and make out and sleep together and keep on loving each other…”

“I wonder why I always prayed for you two to get together when the two of you don’t know the real implications of that kind of relationship.”

“You are making me more annoyed.” Taehyung glared.

“Believe me, I’m far more annoyed than you, just like everyone else that is painfully watching this nonexistence relationship.” He provoked and when the other frown, Jimin decided to help out “First of all, relationships are supposed to be like friendships, you are right on that part.” Taehyung nodded “But the two of you are also supposed to work things out a little bit more so you can enjoy each other’s company.”

“We do that.”

“No enough.” Jimin sighed “Tell me, have you taken Jungkook on a date since you two started to date?” Taehyung was about to answer by Jimin cut him off “When I say date I mean take him to a cool place to hang out, just the two of you.”

“Oh.”

“You’re an idiot.”

“Yah!”

“You are treating him like you always do so of course nothing will really change. If this dating thing falls apart I will have to put the blame on you Kim Taehyung.”

“Don’t put that pressure on me.” The other showed a very pained and panicked face expression that made Jimin laugh out loud.

“Hey, what’s so funny?” Jungkook approached their table with his new friend right next to him.

“Nothing.” Taehyung, being the usual jealous type of boyfriend openly glared at the new guy, making Jungkook punch his arm.

“Be nice, you’re scaring Baekhyun.”

“Not enough.” The older argue, still shooting daggers at the newcomer.

“Hyung~” Jungkook whined.

“Baekhyun” Jimin stood up and walked to the new guy’s side “It’s Baekhyun right?” He received a shy nod “So cute. Well, this two need to talk so let me buy you an orange juice as an apology for my friend’s rude behaviour.” Taehyung frowned at his best friend words.

“I’m… I’m actually allergic to orange.” Baekhyun whispered with a blushing face.

“Then you can buy me one as an apology for being allergic to orange.” Jimin chuckled, and throwing an arm over the new kid’s shoulders, they walked away from his friends.

“How can someone be allergic to orange? So stupid.” Taehyun rolled his eyes

“It’s not like you can chose your allergies.” Jungkook replied, his smiling eyes glued to Jimin and Baekhyun distant figures.

“What with the stupid smiling face?” Taking his boyfriend’s hand, he pulled the younger towards him, making the later take a seat next to him on the chair previously occupied by Jimin “Stop looking at your stupid friend.”

“Stop saying stupid.” Jungkook scowled lightly before returning his attention to Jimin that was now sitting and chatting to a shy Baekhyun “And I can’t help staring – Baekhyun must be living the happiest moment of his life?”

“Hearing Jimin talking about how much he wants an orange juice?”

“No, Baekhyun is having a good time with his crush so I bet he is having a great time right now?”

“His crush?”

“Yes, Baekhyun like Jimin hyung.”

“No way, the kid just transferred… like yesterday or whatever.”

“I said crush.” Jungkook smiled at his confused boyfriend “It’s not like Jimin hyung became the love of his life, but he kind had a first sigh attraction when he saw Jimin hyung.” He shrugged his shoulders and leaned back on his chair.

“And how do you know that stuff?”

“He told me. He saw me talking with Jimin hyung and started to ask me questions about him – he knows I’m friends with Jimin hyung and he is too shy to approach him openly.”

“So he is not into you?” Taehyung smirked “Are you sure about that?”

“You know, not every living soul in this school wants to get that close to me.”

“Yeah right, if you knew how many love letters I had to burn and how many valentine chocolates I stole from your locker and put on Jimin’s… you wouldn’t be saying that with that straight face.”

“You did what?” Jungkook was honestly shocked with his hyung’s confession.

“N-nothing, don’t mind me.” Taehyung nervously finished eating the two rice balls that were sitting on his plate for more than 20 minutes.

“Are you saying…”

“Do you want to go on a date this weekend? That happens to be tomorrow.”

“Don’t change the sub…”

“A real date Kookie, just the two of us.” That gained the younger’s attention “We can go camping on the sea side, or go to the country side, or maybe just go to another busy city and walk around, shopping and have fun? What do you say?”

“You want to take me on a date?” He was visibly excited.

“Why not?” The older grinned, very proud of ‘his’ brilliant idea “We are dating, we should do stuff like this, all the time.”

“Yes!” Jungkook threw his arms around his hyung’s neck and hugged him tightly “Let’s do that, please.”

“I’m glad that you like the idea.” Taehyung chuckled as he returned the hug “And where do you want to go?”

“Wait.” Jungkook pulled back from the hug and stared nervously at his hyung “Do you think our parents will let us go away on a weekend trip buy ourselves?”

“Why not? They leave us alone in the house all the time and travel around the globe.”

“They leave us with Jin hyung.”

“It’s the same thing.” He shrugged.

“No it’s not, they don’t trust you enough to leave you alone in the house.” The older frowned “Hyung you literally burned the entire kitchen last year while watching dishes.”

“Hey, I thought it would be a good idea to dry the plates on the microwaves.”

“Seriously, who dry wet plastic plates on the microwaves?” The older pouted “Do you really think they will let us go somewhere by ourselves?” He was really doubtful.

“Ok, we can tell them that Suga hyung and Jimin are going as well and once we actually get to the place where we are you call them and say it’s just the two of us.” Jungkook glared “Ok, if you don’t want to go…”

“I want to, but I don’t think that plan will work.”

“Of course it will, they trust you, Jimin and Suga hyung – it’s the perfect plan.” He smirked “We can even convince Suga hyung to lend us his family summer house.”

“Yeah, it could work if you mention Suga hyung name to our parents, the problem is always you so it should be alright.” He teased with a grin.

“I think you are too comfortable to make stupid jokes about your boyfriend.” Pulling the younger to his lap and resting his arms around his tin waist “Shouldn’t you have a little bit more respect and admiration towards me?”

“H-hyung, people are looking.” Trying to get off the other’s lap, but Taehyung just tighten up his hold “Hyung~”

“Let them watch.” There were a lot of curious eyes glued on them. Kim Taehyung was always a very popular person, anywhere he went he would naturally attract attention, and the same happened with Jungkook, even though the latter wasn’t fully aware of that fact.

“Well, I’m not an exhibitionist.” He glared, still fighting his hyung’s strong arms.

“With this adorable face and hot body, you should be.” With a sassy wink, he pressed a quick kiss on the younger’s lips.

“Stop it, we will get in trouble if we keep doing this here.”

“You are the one that should stop moving around on my lap, you .” He warned “You are making it hard to let you go.”

“Oh my God! I can’t believe you are… Hyung!”

“You better believe, now be a good boy and stay still until I calm down.”

“You are the worst, why am I even dating you?” The younger sighed deeply.

“Love has no explanation.” Taehyung grinned and gently bitten his lover’s exposed neck, making his gasp in surprise and blush even more.

“Hyung!”

“I love you too.” 

 

~~~ // ~~~

 

“I wonder how things turned out like this.” Taehyung sighed deeply with depress face, leaning his limp body against a tree.

“You don’t know?” Jimin teased “You caused all this stupid situation so how come you don’t know how it turned out like this?”

“I know I messed up, but you guys could have cover me up.” Taehyung glared at him.

“And we did, Jin hyung was the problem.” Jimin shrugged his shoulders as he stood up from his seat next to his friend “You should have made sure he was not around when you asked a weekend off to your parents.”

Taehyung wanted to argue back but Jimin was right, as usual. Yesterday, after they finished school, Taehyung run home and asked his parents’ permission to go on a small weekend trip with Jungkook at Suga’s country side house. Mrs and Mr Kim had no objection with the idea because they fully trusted Jungkook and Suga, however Jin was also present when Taehyung was celebrating the good news and suggested the impossible – make them company. Why? Because he was bored and had no plans for the weekend, Taehyung wanted to kill him right on the spot, but that was not the end of the bad news, no, Jin actually called the clueless Suga and asked permission to take his friend Namjoon with them, and he asked in a way that made Suga agreed to receive unexpected guests at his place the following day. Really bad, right? But there was more! Suga invited Jimin, so he wouldn’t be the only single person between couple and Namjoon had the brilliant idea of inviting his good friend Hoseok. The perfect picture.

“So, I assume that you didn’t tell Hoseok hyung that you are dating Jungkook.”

“No I didn’t tell him, but he knows, Jin hyung told him as soon as he arrived to our place this morning” Taehyung sighed “But I guess he is choosing not to believe it since Jin hyung lied to him before.”

“And maybe because you guys are still not behaving like lovers.” He rolled his eyes in annoyance.

“Kookie is freaking mad at me.” Taehyung pouted “He thinks that I was the one that called Hoseok hyung over, and even after I told him it was Namjoon hyung stupid move he kept on being mad.”

“Is normal for him to be jealous when Hoseok hyung is all over you 24/7.”

“He is not…”

“Tae Tae~” Hoseok called him from afar “Come over, I need your help.”  

“You were saying?” Jimin teased and Taehyung sighed before standing up “Make sure you clarify your ‘no longer single’ status, before your boyfriends kills your fanboying hyung.”

“I think you are having too much fun with this Park Jimin.” Pushing his friend aside, Taehyung walked to Hoseok hyung, slowly walking pass an angry Jeon Jungkook that was sitting between an amused Jin and a relaxed Namjoon “What can I help you with?”

“Jin hyung wants me to go to the grocery shop and buy some stuff for lunch, but it will be too much for me to carry.” Hoseok made a puppy sad face “Can you help me?”

“Oh, it’s ok hyung.” Taehyung took the list from Hoseok’s hands “I can go with Kookie.” Turning his attention to his unhappy boyfriend “Kookie…”

“No thanks, I’m gonna help Suga hyung prepare the rooms.” He abruptly stood up and walked a couple steeps away from the group but was stopped by his boyfriend that firmly hold his arm.

“Kookie, I know you are not in the best mood but we really need to talk, just the two of us.”

“I don’t want to even look at you right now hyung.” The younger gritted his teeth.

“Don’t be like this, you know I’m not happy with how our weekend turned out to be.” He gently held the younger’s hand “I want to be alone with you…”

“But your dear hyung is always glued to you, right?” Jungkook glared “And you don’t want to do anything about it.” Pulling his hand away from Taehyung’s hold “Does it makes you that happy to have someone drooling all over you? Or maybe you are having fun making fun of your boyfriend in front of everybody and…”

“Are you kids done?” Jin shouted “I need those groceries before lunch time so hurry up with the office meeting.”

“Yes. We are done!” His eyes were piercing Taehyung sad one before walking away with a set of sad eyes himself.

“Kookie…”

“Don’t chase him” Jimin stopped his friend “Just let him calm down first and stop being a spoiled brat.”

“He is being a spoiled brat, right? Right?”

“Yes, he is, so let him realise that and then talk to him about how much time you two are wasting by being angry and sad with each other.” 

“Kim Taehyung!” Jin called.

“Yes, my royal princess.” He growled, making Jimin laugh out loud “Kookie is not going, he doesn’t feel like it.” Approaching his brother that was still happily sitting next to Namjoon and Hoseok.

“Well, that means you will have to go with Hoseok.” Jin grinned “Please don’t forget anything from that list, otherwise I will forget that you are my brother and chop your head off.”

“Please do it now.” Taehyung glared at his content brother.

“Let’s go Tae Tae.” Hoseok throw an arm over the younger’s shoulders and they started to head to the road “Thank you for making me company.”

“It’s ok.” He sighed deeply with his eyes glued to the ground as they made their way to the grocery store “It’s not like I was busy.”

“No, not busy, just depressed.” Hoseok pulled him closer to his body “What is wrong? Your one sided love is hurting too much today?”

“You got it right.” Slowly removing his hyung’s arm away from his shoulders “Apart from the ‘one sided love’, you got it right hyung.”

“So you are really dating your Kookie?” He nervously laughed.

“I’m sorry hyung, I should have told you before, but… it is something very recent and so much happened in that short period of time…”

“I guess that was the reason why you started to ignore my messages and calls.” He sounded really sad, making Taehyung feel unbelievably guilty.

“No, I mean, yes, that was the main reason but I didn’t do it with the intention of hurting your feelings, I promise.”

“I know” He forced a smile “I guess I was just being a push over all this time, and especially today.”

“If it makes you feel any better Jin was the biggest push over since yesterday.” He growled “Worst brother ever.”

“For making us go shopping together?”

“No, for tagging along with Kookie and I when we were supposed to spend the weekend by ourselves, being supper lovely and…” Hoseok cleared his throat “Sorry hyung, I’m not very sensible to otherS sometimes.”

“I should focus on that flaw of yours to make my heart give up on you.” He chuckled.

“If that is the case I will introduce you to all my flaws.”

“Introduce me to good friends as well, that might be more effective.” He winked “Maybe your good friend Jimin can cover for you? If he’s single of course.”

“Why are you always looking to love triangles?” Taehyung frowned a little as he remembered that Jungkook’s friend is also interested in Jimin.

“What you mean?” Hoseok frowned with him.

“Nothing important, I was just thinking out loud.” Focusing his attention on the shopping list on his hands as they waited for the green light to aloud them to cross the road “I will introduce you to a great person, once I find that great person.” He sighed “Does Jin hyung want to spend the whole week here? Why is the list so freaking big?

“Oh, only now you noticed the size of it?” Hoseok laughed as he started to cross the road.

“Well, I was too distracted…” Taehyung placed the list on his back pocket before starting to cross the road himself.

“TAEHYUNG LOOK OUT!”

 

 

 

 


I AM SO SORRY for missing for months without a single word. I will give no excuses and will just sincere apologize for my rude M.I.A

But I’m back with a new chapter, and will try to upload the last one next week. Yes, the last one already, there is a new story that I want to start to write and another that I need to edit. Hope you guys don’t hate me too much for making you wait and hope to see you around.

 

Much love and much happiness for all of us.