Purple

my blind dream is YOU

Jeon Jungkook

 

“Kookie, I really don’t understand what you’re saying right now.” Hyung took a deep and shaken breath “I need you to explain it to me in a way that I won’t have any doubts or misunderstand your words.”

“Hyung… I like you and I don’t want you to date anyone else.”

“That is not enough, you need to be crystal clear.” Oh boy, this is harder than I thought “My brain is not really working right now so you need to help me out.”

“I want to be with you.” I whispered while staring at my feet.

“You want to be with me?” I looked back at him and he had this incredibly shocked face expression.

“Yes, I do.” Is he unhappy hearing that? “Why are you looking at me like I said the worse thing ever? You don’t like me like that? You prefer Hoseok hyung?” My chest hurts.

“You want to be with me.” He repeated and then he started to laugh, hard, loud. Why? It made me want to cry “Oh God, did Jin hyung convinced you to make a hidden camera on me?” He kept on laughing in my face, at my feelings “You can’t be serious.”

“BUT I AM!” I shouted, making him stop laughing. This is not what I thought it would happen “Why are you laughing?” I want to hide somewhere and never come out again, that’s what I thought before I felt hyung’s lips pressed against mine.

One moment we were staring at each other and a second after he had his eyes closed, his hands holding my stunned face and his lips fully pressed against mine. My heart started to beat faster and my body went numb with a deja vu feeling spreading thought my brain. He did this before, the thought crossed my mind, but before I could find that memory, hyung gently pushed me away and grinned wide, eyes carefully studding me.

“Your face is priceless.” Is he still making fun of me? “This is amazing.” Holding me tight in his arms.

This is not it, this is not what I was expecting to happen, he is not supposed to react like this. Why did he laugh? Why is he being a jerk? Why can’t he say he likes me back? Does he like me back? Why do I feel like crying?

“Hyung, do you like…”

“Can’t you guys stay away from each other when someone else is in the room?” But Jimin hyung interrupted us.

“Jimin-ah!” Hyung grinned at him, still holding me against his body, still not saying what I want to hear from him “Kookie and I are finally dating!”

“Yeah right.” Jimin hyung chuckled and that made me frown “Like you would have the balls to confess your feelings.” He grabbed a red apple from the fruits’ basket “Besides, Jungkook is too blind to notice.” And took a bite.

“He did.” Hyung nodded and stared back at my confused eyes “He finally noticed me.” His voice became softer and his eyes were glued on mine “I’m really happy right now, I really am.”

“So you like me back? You want to date me?” Does he?

“I just told Jimin that we are dating, didn’t you hear me?” He frowned a little and a smile started to spread on my face.

“I’m happy too!” I throw my arms around his neck and hold him tightly against my body and he hug me back, his grin kissing my shoulder.

“You guys are really dating?!” Jimin shouted “No way! How did that happened?”

“That miracle has a name.” Jin hyung re-joined us with the most proud smirk on his face “JIN! It was all thanks to me.”

“No way.” Tae hyung gasped in surprise.

“You can bet your life on it.” Jin hyung smiled “Right Jeon Jungkook?”

 

~~~ one hour ago ~~~

 

“If you want to help then do it properly.” Jin hyung growled while chopping the garlic.

“I hate cutting onions hyung~” I subbed.

“Nobody enjoys doing that, that’s why I gave you that task.” He smirked.

“Tae hyung usually does it.” I chuckled “He would cry and pretend to be a desperate woman from one of the dramas he watches.” I chuckled, trying to hold the tears in “It’s always funny every time he does it.”

“He does it for you.” Jin hyung absently stated “Because you find it funny the idiot always volunteers to cut the onions, but it’s not like he enjoys the task.” Hyung placed the chopped garlic on the hot frying pan and I pass him the onions I poorly cut “You are the worse cooking assistant, why didn’t you stay upstairs and pretended to be sleeping still?” He sighed, focusing on his meat cooking.

“Because Tae hyung was not there.”

“I thought he was the one that needs you to sleep, but apparently that conditions goes both ways.”

“Nowadays.” I shrugged as I started to peal the carrots “We haven’t spent that much time together so I miss him.” I whispered to myself but Jin hyung heard me.

“You two are so disgusting with that excessive PDA.” A shiver covered his body with goosebumps “So it’s good that you’re no longer that attached to each other, it was about time for you two to grow up and start looking for someone to date and marry and live together and leave me alone and happy and in peace.”

“You are talking like we are looking for that kind of stuff.” I nervously laughed.

“Aren’t you?” He briefly glanced at me and I shook my head “Oh, so it’s only little Tae Tae.” He smirked “It’s ok, if he finds a lover he will spend less time at home and eventually move out, consequently you won’t come around anymore and I will still have my happy ending.”

“Tae hyung is looking for a lover?”

“Are you blind or just stupid?” He glared and I frowned “What do you think he is doing around that smiling fool?”

“What smiling… Hoseok hyung?” My heart hurt a little bit “They are just friends, hyung said….”

“The smiling fool has a big fat crush on your hyung, he confessed to me.” WHAT? “And I’m sure he already confessed his feelings to Taehyung as well, so it’s just a matter of time until they start dating, right?”

“Tae hyung is in love with Hoseok hyung?!” the knife slipped from my hand and landed on the floor next to Jin hyung’s foot.

“YAH! Careful with that, my perfect body was too close to it.”

“Oh, sorry.” I pick up the knife and placed it back on the counter. My mind is running around in circles with what Jin hyung just implied. Why is it hurting? My chest is hurting. Why?

“You don’t like the idea?” Jin hyung broke my thoughts and I stared back at him with confused eyes “Your hand tightly holding your t-shirt above your chest and your frustrated and displeased expression are telling me that you don’t like the idea of your hyung dating that blind fool.”

“N-no… I’m just surprised, that’s all.”

“Really?” Hyung nodded and got back to his meat cooking “Did you know that Taehyung is in love with you?”

What?

“W-what?” My heart is running towards my mouth “What did you said?” Jin Hyung turned his body to me and stared deep into my eyes.

“Your face is completely red, I can see thought your t-shirt that your heart is beating like crazy and your eyes are shining more than mom’s Christmas lights.” He sighed “You heard what I said and you loved that idea, you were surprised to hear it but your body showed me that you loved that idea, the same way it showed me that you hate the possibility of Taehyung dating that annoying chump.”

“I… I was… I’m not…” Why am I getting so nervous? I can’t even think.

“You are in love with him, but for some reason your brain can’t accept that.” Jin hyung frowned “Why? I don’t get it and it’s making me frustrated so you need to explain to me the reason why.” There was nothing in my head, my brain stopped while my heart kept on beating like crazy. What’s wrong with me? “God, you are beyond annoying.” Jin hyung hissed “My idiot brother is your best friend, your adorable hyung, the person that you can’t live without, right?”

“Yes.” I have no doubts about it.

“You wake up with him next to you and go to sleep with him by your side.” I nod “From the few friends you have in your life Taehyung is the only one that is allow to do that, to be that close to you.” I nod again “And the inverse happens, you are the only person that is that close to him.” He leaned his body against the kitchen counter after turning off the fire that was cooking the meat “You are no longer a small kid, you know how life and the world outside works, so I do believe you have thought about your future, right?”

“Yes.” I think about it a lot actually.

“Is Taehyung there? By your side? Having the same importance in your life? Waking you up and cuddling you in bed?”

“Of course!”

“In your future? Like 20 years from now on?”

“Yes, why wouldn’t he be there?”

“Don’t you find it strange?” Jin hyung chuckled “The role that Taehyung has right now in your life, shouldn’t it be replaced by your lover, in the future?” My lover? “You never thought about anyone else taking that spot, only Taehyung, and that means that he is important to you to the point of taking the lover role in your life.” Hyung smirked “Well, he is already playing that role.” 

“You’re making me confused hyung.” I closed my eyes tightly and gripped my hair “I love Tae hyung, of course I love him, but…”

“Why don’t you date him?” Another heart attack.

“W-what?”

“You love him, you were about to say that you love him as a hyung but you always blush when I talk about the two of you in a romantic way – your eyes grow wide but at the same time they shine with great expectation and delight; your body get tense but your heart accelerates and your mind is filled with that possibility in a way that makes your lips almost curve into a soft grin.” He chuckled “You are in love with him and you want him for yourself, for as long as you are both alive, isn’t that correct?”

“How… how would I know that… how can I know that for sure?” I whispered, taking a seat on the kitchen stool “It’s not like I’m experienced in that kind of stuff.” My eyes glued to the white floor.

“I knew there was a reason for me to hate you to the bones.” Jin hyung growled and I frowned at him.

“Should I ask you the reason why?” I’m scared of the answer.

“You are blind and take everything for granted, that is the reason!” No, I don’t understand “You take my stupid brother for granted because in your head the idiot will be there for you until the end of the world and you will never lose him to anyone else – you are that confident.”

“Well…”

“And you are blind because you don’t even realise your own feelings.” He was fuming “How can you feel something and not know what it is, even worse – not bothering to find what that feeling is, what it means.” He looked deep into my eyes “How do you feel when you see Taehyung happy?”

“I feel happy.” I unconsciously smiled.

“Do you still get depressed when you don’t see him, even for a day? Do you get sad if you guys don’t see each other for a day?”

“Yes… I feel lonely.” I whispered, my heart getting heavy.

“How do you feel when he is teasing you, calls you a kid?”

“It annoys me.”

“Why? Do you want him to see you as a man? As an equal?”

“Yes.”

“You don’t like when he calls you kid but you like it when he treats you like one, when he cuddles you under his arms, when he holds you close and cheers you up, makes you laugh when you are down, carries you, when he takes care of you and spoils you like a small kid, right?”

“No, it’s not like that.” I quickly replied and tried to explain myself “He does spoil me and he does take good care of me but I don’t like it when he does it while thinking of me as a kid, I’m not a kid.”

“You don’t want to be a kid for him, only for him, because Jimin and I call you that and you don’t protest at all.”

“It’s different…”

“Why?” I can’t explain, I don’t know how to explain it, so I kept silent, making hyung even more frustrated “How do you feel knowing that your hyung is getting close to that horse guys?” I didn’t reply with words but I could feel the anger growing inside “Would you mind if they start dating each other?” Silence, but my body exploded in reaction “Clanged fists; fuming eyes; tightened jaw; tense body – you hate it.” Hyung smirked “How would you feel if Jimin dates Taehyung?”

“Why would Jimin hyung date Tae Tae?!” I was starting to fume. Did I miss something? Does Jimin hyung like… no, he can’t, right?

“And if Taehyung starts dating someone else?”

“Whom?”

“You.” Me? That word made me relax completely “Pay attention to what your body is telling you, to what your heart is feeling and to what your subconscience is screaming. What do you feel about Taehyung? Do you like him? Have you notice him at all?”

“Tae hyung. Yes, I noticed him. He always have been there so of course I noticed him, he is always right there, making me laughed and frustrated, holding me for no reason and taking every opportunity he gets to make fun of me; he has been taking care of me for ages so of course I noticed him, he is my hyung, mine, so yes, I did noticed him.” My chest is heavy because my heart is hurting “I’m also right there, next to him, conscience of his presence, looking for him when I don’t see him, my eyes are always following him. I like him close, really close to me so I can stare back at his eyes, see his smile, feel his touch, hear his voice…” I smile to myself.

“It’s only with Taehyung that you feel like that? Wouldn’t be ok with someone…”

“I’m alright being alone for an entire week, month, I’m sure I would be alright living for ever alone with just him.” I stared back at Jin hyung amused eyes “But I get lonely even when I am in a room bursting with people if Tae Tae hyung is not there, that is why I’m always with him, that is why I don’t want him to ever leave me, I want to take care of him and protect him so nothing will happen to him, so he will never leave me, that is why I hate it when he treats me like a kid, because I want to be a man he can trust, someone capable of taking care of him and give him everything he needs and wants, I want to be that someone. I want to be the person that will always be next to him.”

“No one else can have him?” I nodded “And you are only possessive towards him?”

“Yes.”

“You like him more than a simple hyung.” For the first time in my life I saw Jin hyung smile gentle at me, he was sincerely smiling at me “It’s a shame you only realised that now that he started to date that new kid.” And that made me cry, real tears falling down my face “Oh for God sake don't start with that .” He growled “We still have dinner to finish, and let me tell you that you have been doing a very poor job from the very start!”

“You said that… that they might date…”

“I said that to test your reaction, I couldn’t simply tell you that they are dating – where is the fun in that?” He chuckled “But they are really dating.” He shrugged his shoulders “I guess is too late for you.”

 

~~~ // ~~~

 

“Miracle my !” Tae hyung hissed “Why would you make him cry like that?” Caressing my back.

“Blood, sweat and tears.” He merely replied “I need at least one of those three to be happy, and it have to be from someone other than me, obviously!” He showed us an evil smile “He gave me tears, I’m happy, maybe next I will go for blood.” My heart dropped.

“Are you guys really dating?” Jimin asked me, surprise still crawling out of his eyes “For real?” After sparing a glance at Tae hyung I slowly nodded at Jimin hyung “AHHHHHHHH, Jin hyung you are the best, my hero, my God, everything! Hyung you are the best!” Jimin hyung was jumping around with watery eyes and a foolish grin on his face.

“This is the reason why I like you Park Jimin – you always know what to say!” Jin hyung proudly smiled.

“Oh, please give us a break.” Tae hyung rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand “We will be upstairs, call when mom and dad arrive.”

“Who do you think I am, your maid?” Jin hyung growled, but hyung was already pulling me out of the kitchen “You better keep it quiet upstairs, no obscene sounds, you hear me?!” I felt Tae hyung hand tightened around mine and for some reason his body flinched a little.

“Stupid brother.” He whispered before quickly climbing the stairs and pushing me inside his bedroom, closing the door behind him.

I leaned my body against hyung’s secretary desk and rested my hands on top of it on each side of my body, eyes down and my mind completely blank. For a couple seconds I concentrated only on hearing hyung’s steady breathing and the beating of my own heart, they matched, and the realization made me smile a little. When I finally looked up, I found him staring lovingly back at me, those big dark eyes shining even more with the evening light caressing his face. God, my hyung is so beautiful. My stomach started to feel funny and my heart accelerated his rhythm, making my breathing irregular and my body warm. Ah, that was it. I like him and that is why I started to have this kind of reactions whenever he is close. I like him.

“Hyung…” But his phone started to ring. He took it out of his jeans pocket and turned it off after checking the caller “Who was it?”

“Hoseok hyung.” The words slowly rolled out of his mouth and I controlled the impulse of glaring at him.

“You were with him just now, so why is he calling? You still have plans together?”

“How did you know I was…”

“Jin hyung saw you two from the window, riding your bikes.” I crossed my arms and glared at him “And nowadays when you are not with me you are always with him, it was not that hard to figure.”

“You said you like me… does it means that what you’re feeling right now is jealousy, right?” He grinned widely and the annoyance started to grow inside me “Cute.” Tossing his phone on the bed.

“Hyung!”

“Don’t worry, Hoseok hyung did confess his feelings for me but I rejected him right away.” Relief washed all my annoyance away “He doesn’t have a chance, I told him that.”

Bliss

Hyung doesn’t want him, he is not in love with him, they are not together, he’s gonna stay with me. Right? Even though he didn’t say that he likes me, hyung will stay with me, right? We are dating and he’s right here, he is not with Hoseok hyung, he is here with me, and that means that he is mine, right? I can claim him to myself.

“Yeah.”

“What are you thinking that is making you smile at me like that?” Hyung walked a couple steps towards me.

“Smile like what?”

“Like you found the most important thing in your life.” His body was about 20 centimetres away from mine “It makes me think about stuff” He whispered as he came closer “Things that are probably too soon for me to do.” He was now so close that I could taste his breathing on my tongue. The proximity intensified my body reactions, my body was too warm, my breathing was shaky and I could only think about one think when staring at his tongue that came out of his mouth to wet his lower lip.

“I’m probably thinking about the same thing.” I whispered, my hands gripping hard on the edge of the desk when his hands rested on my hips and his nose touched mine.

“I doubt it, you are far too innocent.” A teasing smile made those lips even more tempting.

“Do you think so?” I smiled back.

“You have no idea how happy I am right now.” A shiver walked all over my body.

“Are you?”

“Yes.” His arms involved my waist and resting his chin over my right shoulder, hyung held me tight against his body “I’m really happy that you are finally mine.”

“I’m finally yours?”

“Kookie” He slowly lifted his face and stared back at me “Can I kiss you?”

“You were saying that I was too innocent.” I chuckled softly “But we were thinking about the exact same thing.”

“Promise me you want forget it this time.” His hands came up to rest on my cheeks.

“This time?” I frowned “I do remember that you kissed me a while ago in the kitchen.”

“No.” He shook his head “But it’s ok, just remember this one, ok?”

“OK.” I whispered back.

Coming even closer to my face, hyung breathed me in and slowly released it out against my open mouth, making me shiver once again but for different reasons, anticipation was building up and I was dying to have a taste of it. The sensation of déjà vu hit me again for a couple seconds, giving me the strong impression that we have done this before. Did we? Hyung his lower lip and I forget whatever I was trying to remember, I was now focused on his pink, wet lips that were teasing me. I want to taste them. Parting my legs a little bit more so hyung could lean his right tight against my middle and consequently glue his body to mine, I let go of the desk and my hands gripped his t-shirt, pulling him towards me, and he smiled with my reaction before slowly leaning down and gently my lips, starting from the bottom one and going up, his hands still holding my burning cheeks.

A soft moan came out of my mouth, making me embarrass to the bone, but the feeling soon was forgotten when his soft lips were pressed fully against my eager ones. I moaned again, asking for more, and he kissed me again before my lower lip and pushing his tongue out to play inside my mouth. Without any hesitation I shyly pushed my tongue out to meet his and he interpreted that as an invitation to go deeper and be more aggressive. His right hand went down to my hipbone while his left one possessively secured my neck as he invaded my mouth with more urgency, his lips pressed hard against mine, his heavy breath caressing my skin and his tongue dominating mine without any effort. I like the taste of him, I really like it. He lifted me up so I could sit on the desk and made me strangle his waste with my legs, leaving no space between our bodies, I could feel him and it was so good: my hands were trying to cover every inch of his back, I moan louder an instead of a déjà vu sensation, memories of us kissing on the kitchen floor assaulted my brain and it made me kiss him back, harder, with more determination and pleasure, until…

 “W-wait” Hyung stepped back, making me step forward to meet him again, but he held me out to an arm distance “Wait.”

“For what?”

“You have no idea how hot you look right now.” Hyung was staring at me, from head to toe, slowly, with shiny bright eyes and heavy breath “I makes me go wild and I can’t.” He took a deep breath.

“You can’t?” I asked confused “Why?”

“No I can’t.” He shook his head “You are still too young and unexperienced.” He chuckled “Damn it, I am unexperienced!” He looked frustrated “I can’t want to do this stuff to you when I don’t know how to do them.”

“Hyung?”

“I guess is just that being happy to have you and kissing you, feeling you so close… I’m feeling it too much.” He took another step back and stared back at me with a smile on his face “Don’t try to understand it, it’s just me being stupid.”

“Hey lovebirds.” Jimin hyung called from the other side of the closed door “Your parents are here, stop making out and come down.” We heard him laugh and run away.

“Oh, they are finally back.” Hyung nervously laughed “We should go greet them.” And I slowly nodded, coming down from the desk “I’m sure they have a million of stories to tell us.”

“Starting from the exact minute that they got inside the car.” I chuckled. Our parents are those kind of people that pay attention to every detail and love to tell everything in detail.

“Thank God we have school tomorrow, maybe they will go easy on us.” We walked out of hyung’s bedroom and through the small corridor.

“I don’t think we will have that much luck.” I shook my head, following hyung downs the stairs “We won’t sleep at all because of them.” And speaking of them, my mom and hyung’s mother came rushing out of the kitchen with dead serious face expressions that were critically directed at us “Welcome…”

“Leave that for later.” Auntie started as she crossed her arms “You two are dating?”

“W-what?” My eyes went wide and I felt hyung’s body tense up next to mine.

“Jin told us that you two are dating each other.” Mom accused with cold words “Jeon Jungkook, are you dating your hyung?” A shiver ran though my body and I quickly replied.

“No.”

 

 

 

 


Hello everybody,

First of all – I’m alive, it’s been a very long and painful time away but I’m here and I will come back again.

Thank you SO MUCH for the subscriptions and the love, seriously, thank you very much, I’m always touched seeing how much positive response my stories have. Unfortunately this story is coming to an end (I will go back to my double B/ Ikon writing), but believe me when I say that I had lots of fun creating this short, fluffy story even though my style is more angst/drama.

So… what the hell is Jungkook thinking? You will find out on the next chapter, but I can tell you that the fluffiness and love with be on point!

 

Thank you for everything and please – smile often, the world brightens up when you do it!