White

my blind dream is YOU

 

Jeon Jung Kook 

 

“Hyung, no~” I tried to push him away, but my body has this stupid condition, in the morning, called numbness.

“Why not?” Holding me tighter, hyung buried his face against my neck. God! Can’t he feel it?!

“Because it’s too hot, go away!” I’m melting here, for all the wrong reasons.

“I don’t care, you know I sleep better when I have you in my arms, or under me, or over me, or…”

“If you say it like that people will think we are doing nasty stuff when sleeping together.” I opened my eyes and tried to welcome the bright light coming from the room’s open window.

“Jin hyung thinks we do nasty stuff all the time when we are together.” He laughed, and his breath tickled my neck. Seriously, he needs to go away.

“That is because you always say the wrong things.” I tried to push him away again, but the bastard tangled our legs, trapping me even more.

“I thought it was because he is a jerk.”

“That too. Now let go hyung.” But he didn’t move “For real, I’m dying, and mom must be on her way here to wake us up anyway.”

“Then wait for her and let me sleep just a little bit more.” His eyes met mine when he lifted his head, and I know what is coming next “Can’t you do that for me Kookie?” It’s not like I can’t say no to him, but… how can you say no to a hyung that looks like a small kid asking for protection? Good for you if you can, because that is impossible for me.

“Can you at least move a little…?”

“No.” Holding me tighter. This crazy… “And stop mentally curse at me, because that is not nice Kookie.” I felt him smile against my shoulder before quickly falling back to sleep, leaving me alone, groaning in defeat.

 

 

Taehyung hyung was the first person I saw when I was born. I was born with my eyes closed and keep them like that until I felt him next to me. Of course I don’t remember any of it but it’s what everybody says – it wasn’t my mom or dad, not even a nurse or a doctor, it was my hyung.

Our parents are best friend with each other ever since their middle school days, which means that it was when dinosaurs were still alive (it’s strange to think of a kid version of your parents when you met them when they were already adults), and because of that friendship they decided to life the rest of their lives as close as they can possibly be – living next door to each other was one of the ways, and going on holidays was another one.

My parents are a little bit wilder than hyung’s parents, they live their lives in a more libertine way, maybe because they are musicians it happened that why, but by the time they decided to have a baby, Jin hyung was already 3 years old and hating his younger brother, my hyung, so mom and dad had the crazy idea of having a baby to make their cute godson less lonely. Really crazy right? I mean, imagine if I was a girl? Or if I also hated hyung? Or if they couldn’t have kids? I really don’t get those parents of mine.

And that is how I was born in a world where hyung was in, already waiting for me. ‘You were made for me Kookie, so you are mine and if you are a good boy I can be yours too.’ I had no idea what he meant to say with that, how can you say something like that to a 6 years old kid and expect him to understand you? But hyung’s words were very clear and full of confidence – I was born to be his and he has the power to decide if I can have him in return.

 

 

“Jungkooknie, Taehyungnie, it’s time to wake up, breakfast is ready.” Mom shouted from downstairs.

“Coming!” I shouted back and turned to face hyung that was, as expected, sweating like a roasted pig, and I’m sure I’m his spit image “Hyung, stop pretending that you are sleeping and wake up.”

“I am awake, but I’m so sleepy Kookie~”

“You asked for it, I told you to finish the game this afternoon.” I pushed him away and this time he let me go. THANK GOD.

“But I was so close to the final level.” He rolled around in bed, making me smile, he is such a kid sometimes, well, most of the times.

“You can get there this afternoon.” I crawled out of the bed and stretched my numb body. I feel so stiff, maybe I should go for a run later on.

“I guess he is right.” Hyung sighed and I gave him a curious look “Jimin said that you are getting more muscled.” Why does he sound so depressed about it when it is a good thing? A great thing in fact!

“Really?” My smile is brighter than the sun “Really?!” Hyung sat up and glared at me.

“Really what? Really that he said you’re getting hotter or that you are really getting hotter? Do you care about what he says? Why would you care about what he says? Are you…”

“I’m asking you if I’m getting more muscles.” Rolling my eyes “Jimin hyung is always saying stuff like that so I don’t really pay attention anymore.” I shrugged “But if you say that he is right it means that you noticed, and for you to notice something…. Am I really getting more muscles?!”

“Who knows?” He shrugged his shoulders with a bored expression.

“Hyung~” I pulled my t-shirt sleeves up, exposing my arms even more, and then exposed my stomach, well, I can see small abs but I think they are the same size as they were a couple weeks ago, or maybe not?

“Maybe. Let me touch you to make sure.” With a wild smile on his face.

“You were killing me in a sweaty hug a while ago” Pulling my t-shirt down “Why do you need to touch me again to say yes or no?” I frowned, he always comes up with the most stupid ideas to touch people.

“I was hugging you as a pillow and not as a potential growing hot kid.”

“I’m not a kid anymore, I’m already 18.” He always call me kid when he wants to get on my nerves, and he always get on my nerves with that.

“That is what kids say when they are called kids.” He smirks and I’m done with him.

“Go to hell.” I walked out of the room when hyung’s laughter poked my ears “He always have to make me feel like a stupid kid first thing in the morning.” I ran downstairs and found mom standing by the kitchen door ready to leave to work “Morning mom.” I kissed her cheek and walked to the delicious breakfast waiting for me. Mom is the best cook!

“Morning sweetie.” She smiled at me before receiving a kiss from hyung and I rolled my eyes “Did you boys sleep well?”

“Yes auntie.” Hyung took a seat in front of me and took the egg roll from my bowl “But Kookie woke up grumpy and even mentally cursed at me.”

“Jeon Jungkook, it’s not nice to mentally be mean to your hyung.”

“If it was mentally…”

“You make this funny face when you are swearing in your head.” Hyung laughed “Your eyes’ twitch and get a little bit darker and you hold your breath for two seconds before it goes back to normal.”

“As expected from Kim Taehyung – you are the one and only person capable of reading my cute son.” They both laugh like crazy before she sighs and shakes her head at me “Now apologize to your hyung and say that you love him.” Here we go again.

“Can we not do this kind of things every time…?”

“Jeon Jungkook!” She frowned “I thought you wanted to stay here next week, with your hyung, instead of going on a fun weekend with your parents to Jeju Island.” I knew she would play dirty.

“But we are no longer kids, why can’t I apologize like normal adults do?” Hyung chuckled.

“I’m gonna be late for work, so make it fast kiddo.” She adjusted her handbag in her shoulder and crossed her arms. ‘Don’t push me’, her stare told me.

“Fine.” I stood up and walked to his side “I’m sorry Tae Tae hyung.” He stood up, with an amused smile on his face, and let me lightly give him a hug “I love you.” And kissed his cheek.

“Hyung is sorry too, I didn’t mean to upset you or treat you like a kid.” He says that but his right hand was patting my , like he would do to a little kid “And the answer is yes.” Letting me go so he could stared deep into my eyes “Your muscles are bigger.”

“Really?!”

“And you say you’re not a kid, getting all excited over something like that.” He smiled at my grin, kissed my cheek and sat back down.

“Now that you two are friends again, I will peacefully go to work.” Mom throw us kisses and we waved her goodbye before she walked away and left the house.

“How come you are getting such a nice body and I’m not?”

“I do exercise from time to time.”

“Playing basketball and running around in the park is not exercising.”

“It’s more than what you do.” I smirked.

“Brat.” his lips after taking a bite of his food “What are the plans for today?”

“I want to finish that song that I started last Friday, the sooner I finish it the faster we can record it.”

“And once again you will keep it under your bed, just like the rest of the sample songs we recorded before.”

“This one is different” I murmured, playing with the rice in my bow “I…. dad convinced me to compete with this one.” Silence “He heard me messing around yesterday and talked me into working it out for next month composing competition.” There was no reply so I looked up and was confronted with his accusing eyes “W-what?”

“Your dad what?” He frowned “Your dad? I’ve been telling you this for the past three freaking years and you never listen to me, now you’re talking like your dad said the most amazing thing in the world and you need to listen to him, when I was the first one to say it.” Ok, he is going a little bit out of context here “Is his opinion more important than mine?”

“Hmmm – yes.” He gasped “Hyung, you are the kindest person in this world, you would never do or say anything to hurt another human being.” He smiled for three seconds before remembering that he was not happy with me “When you don’t want to upset me, you are always looking after me and making sure I’m happy.” I grinned “I guess you spoil me too much, most of the time.”

“Can’t help it, you’re too cute.” He shrugged, the frown still playing with his handsome face.

“That’s why I don’t really take your opinion too seriously.” I sighed “But you know dad don’t care about my feelings when it comes to music, he is very passionate and objective, so when he told me that this song had something on it… It really made me happy.”

“I guess I can’t compete with that.” Turning his attention back to his food.

“Are you upset?”

“Very!” Liar “So you will have to make it up to me.”

“What do you want?”

“We already decided that we will throw a party at my place when our parents go away this weekend.” I nodded “And since I’m already offering the house…”

“You actually didn’t offered…”

“Yes I did.” He lost on rock-paper-scissors game and now he is saying this, such a bad loser this hyung of mine “I offered the house so to make me feel better you will have to clean it after the party.” He grinned.

“Hell no!” I stood up and started to clean the rest of my breakfast out of the table “No way in hell that would be fair.” I glared at his amused smiled “You decided to invite the entire school, do you know what a mess that will create?!”

“It’s not my fault that I’m a very sociable person and you only have two friends, oh, wait, Jimin doesn’t really count as your friend, does he?”

“It will be a mess…”

“You upset me just now.” He was now trying to hide his grin.

“Hyung~~.” I really want to hit him.

“You hurt my feelings.”

“I don’t care!” I tuned to the sink and tossed the empty plates and bows “It’s not gonna happen.”

“God, please stay like this forever Kookie.” Before I could yell at him, a pair of arms circled my waist and glued my back to hyung’s chest “You are the cutest when you get angry, or when you cry, or when you are sad…”

“Well, thank you for wanting to see me in my best shape.” I rolled my eyes, not controlling the small chuckled that came out of me.

“But I like you the best like this.” He turned me in his arms and looked at me in the eyes “I love it the most when you smile and when you are happy right next to me.” Again, he kissed my cheek, released my body and stepped back “I need a shower, clean after me please.” And walked away.

Hyung sometimes does things like this – holding me tightly, kissing me as he pleases, whispering in a low voice against my ear, looking at me with those big bright eyes, and when he does that my heart and my stomach do funny things that I can’t explain. It wasn’t always like this, but since last year it started and I don’t know why and I can’t make it stop. I tried, but it didn’t work.

 

~~~ // ~~~

 

“I’m sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo…”

“Taehyung!” Jin hyung yelled at him with an annoyed expression on his face.

“Bored”

“Just make yourself busy!” This time, Jimin hyung was the one glaring at him.

“Easy to say, but I’m not feeling like doing anything, and you guys are so boring, I’m dying here.”

“Was I born to entertain you?” Jin hyung glared, while kicking Tae hyung’s legs out of the couch “Posture, you idiot, don’t make my life harder by getting a back problem.” He sighed and took a seat next to me so he could comfortably peal the apple that he brought from the kitchen.

“How is that gonna make your life harder?” Tae hyung growled “It’s not like you would take care of me.”

“I wouldn’t, but mom would use my ear to cry out loud.” He pointed the knife at hyung “Now, sit properly.” And hyung did as he was told with an amused Jimin hyung smiling at the scene.

“Seriously Jimin, if you’re here just to annoy me even more, please leave.”

“Stay Jimin.” Jin hyung ordered

“BUT HYUNG~~.”

“Jimin is here to see Jungkook, but since the kid is quietly arranging his lyrics on the computer.” He patted my back “He does not want to disturb him. Jimin had the nice gesture of coming to make you company while you both wait for Kookie to finish his work, so why would he leave?” Hyung smiled creepily at his younger brother “Besides, I like to have him around, he has a contagious smile – see, he smiles, I smile and you frown. It’s perfect!” Making me and Jimin hyung laugh.

“God, I hate when the two of you are together.”

“Here.” Jin hyung offered a pealed apple to Jimin hyung that happily took it in his mouth.

“Me too hyung.”

“Taehyun, there are more apples in the kitchen and knifes are in the drawer.”  

“Kookie~ …“  

“Let him work.” Jimin hyung scolded.

“He is not really working, not that deep down, he is paying attention to everything we are saying and doing.”

“I’m not dead.” Rolling my eyes “And you guys are being really loud so it’s kind of impossible not to pay attention.”

“If you go home you will have all the peace and quiet…”

“You are so funny Jin hyung, you want to kick Kookie out but still want to keep the annoying Jimin here.” Tae hyung frowned.

“I would also kick you out but I know mom and dad would bring you back, so I don’t want to waste my energy on something so pointless.” He smirked before taking a bite on his apple.

“Savage.” Tae hyung whispered.

“Say that again?” Jin hyung challenged with the knife pointed at hyung’s direction.

“I-I…” That was when the bell rang “I’m gonna get it.” Standing up really fast, Tae hyung ran to the door.

“Jin hyung, maybe you shouldn’t point sharp/dangerous stuff at your younger brother, people will start to believe that you really hate him.”

“It is the truth so I have no problem with people believing it.” He shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

“Then why do you hate him? I never got that straight.” Jimin hyung asked the question that everybody does when they notice how Jin hyung treats Tae hyung.

“Because he was born into this world – into my world.” And Jin hyung gave him the answer he always give to the curious people wanting to know more about their relationship.

“And me?” I dared to ask “Why do you hate me?” Looking back at his big and beautiful eyes, Jin hyung is really pretty, always been and always will be I’m afraid, not handsome but incredibly pretty.

“Because you belong to him.”

For some reason my heart stopped for two seconds, my chest got tight and my brain started to processed what Jin hyung just said – ‘I belong to Tae hyung’. Why does that makes me so happy? I can feel a smile wanting to come out and my face getting warm… but why?

“Guys, we have company!” Tae hyung came back and I grinned like a fool as soon as I saw his bright smile. God, what’s wrong with me? “This is Namjoon hyung.” Only then I noticed the tall and blond guy standing on hyung’s right side, and another guy, dark hair with a huge smile on his face, standing on my hyung’s left “And this is Hoseok hyung, they came to say hi.”

“And who exactly are they?” Jin hyung frowned staring at the new guys. He doesn’t like them, it’s so obvious by his defensive posture and cold voice.

“Namjoon hyung is Mrs. Park grandson and he came to visit.” Tae hyung simply explained.

“That says nothing about who they are.” Jin hyung rolled his eyes and returned to glaring at our visitors.

“I will try to explain better then.” The guy called Namjoon started, crossing his arms to mirror Jin hyung “I’m your front door neighbour’s grandson, my name is Kim Namjoon. I live in Gwangmyeong but came to visit my grandmother because she have been sick and I was worried. My friend here” He rested his right hand on his friend’s shoulder and pushed him towards his own body “Was bored to death so he decided to join me.”

“Hi, I’m Jung Hoseok.” The smiling hyung greeted.

“It’s not like we wanted to say hi, but it’s more like we were asked by my grandmother to bring some Kimchi she made and that ‘Mrs. Kim kids absolutely adore’, that is the reason…” He waived the plastic bad he had on his left hand, and in less than a second, Jin hyung was taking the bag out of his hands.

“Thank you.” Jin hyung gave him a genuine smile “Tell your grandmother that I do love her to death.” And walked away taking the food with him.

“Hyung, don’t eat it all by yourself.” Taehyung hyung shouted before throwing his body on the couch, almost making me fall off in the process “You are not done yet?” I shook my head and he sighed heavily.

“I told you I would be quicker if I was doing it at my place – alone.”

“Nonsense, you need my presence for divine inspiration.” He showed his best smirk. Hyung is so handsome, it’s so unfair.

“Don’t fall for him.” Jimin hyung teased the new guy, but for a second I thought he was talking to me “Jin hyung is too cruel, you won’t even last one hour in his hands so just give your heart a chance to live a long life by not falling for him.”

“I-I… why are you saying that?”

“Because, Namjoon hyung, you are blushing like a fool that just saw the most beautiful person in the world.” His friend teased.

“Well, he really is beautiful, especially up close, I swear my heart stopped and my chest was about to explode when he came so close.”

“Is that how you feel when you find someone beautiful?” I asked, because that is what I feel when I closely look at Tae hyung.

“You never had a crush on anyone before?” The other guy asked walking to me and ruffing my hair – I hate when people do that “That is so cute.” Fortunately, Tae hyung made him stop by pushing his hand away from my head and pulling me under his left arm, the computer almost falling from my lap and my heart completely falling on the floor. Show I go see a doctor?

“Don’t do that.” Hyung simply said and I smiled “He is still a kid so it’s normal for him not to have that kind of experience… AHHHHH! Kookie that hurts!” I pinched his arm, really hard.

“Go to hell!” I closed my computer and walked out of the living room and towards the door to put my shoes on.

“What’s wrong with him” I heard Tae hyung complain “This really hurts.”

“You deserve it. You are calling him kid way too much.” Jimin hyung laughed “And you know he hates it.”

“But he is a kid!”

HIM

I slammed the door shut on my way out.

Why am I so angry? Because hyung treats me like a kid? Is that wrong? No, I am younger than him and only this year I turned 18. By heart I’m an adult, but in this country I’m still a minor, so it’s not wrong for him to treat me like a kid. Then why am I angry about it? Everybody else does it, mom and dad especially, but it does not bother me, only Tae hyung bothers me. Why? Why does it… because I’m mature. Yes. I’m really mature for my age, everybody says that, but then again everybody still treats me like a kid and I don’t really care… Tae hyung… Tae Tae hyung… Tae Tae hyung….

“Jeon Jungkook!” Mom shouted “Are you ignoring me on purpose?”

“W-what? No, sorry – I’m home.”

“Welcome home sweetie, please stop spacing out and take your shoes off, close the door and come inside, dad and I need to tell you something.”

“Dad is home?” I asked, quickly taking my shoes off “Wait – you are home! How come?” And quickly followed her to the living room “Hi dad, you’re home.” Giving him a short hug.

“Hey champ.” Champ? That is not good, he only calls me that when he is about to say something bad “How was your day?” I took a seat on the couch next to him “Have you been working?” Pointing at my computer.

“Y-yeah.” I nodded “What is going on? Did something happened?”

“Want to go straight to the point?” Mom smiled, sitting in the armchair across us.

“You guys are making me kind of nervous so yes, please go straight to the point.”

“Ok.” Dad turned his body completely towards me and after taking a deep breath and staring deep into my eyes, he asked the question that I was never expecting to hear form my parents “We added a new member to our family?”

...

“He is gonna be your new brother.” Mom added, very excited “And we are hoping that you could love him as much as you love your Tae hyung, or even more if possible, because he came to stay.”

“WHAT?!”

 

 

 

 


Hello everyone!!!

First of all – THANK YOU for being here, passing by, making a quick stop, a short cut, picking… It’s nice to see that there is someone out there reading my words.

This story will be very short (10 chapters maxim), filled with fluffiness and a little bit of angst and comedy. It’s something I started just to pull my creativity back to place, so don’t expect much, but still – I would love if you guys could take a little bit of your time to read it.

 

Thank you very much and see you on the next chapter! In the meantime – LIVE A GOOD LIFE!!!