Pink

my blind dream is YOU

 

Kim Taehyung

 

“You’re ok?”

“Y-yeah, just a little out of it?” I smiled weakly at Hoseok hyung once I reached the bottom of the stairs.

“Where is your kid?”

“Sleeping.” My kid, yeah, I need to remind myself that he really is just a kid. Damn you Kookie!

“Is it ok to leave him by himself?” I gave him a confused look, what with the weird question? “The party is going wild, everybody is drinking and going everywhere…”

“Jin hyung is looking after him, but even if he was alone – everybody in this party knows that the second floor is off limits and that Kookie, awake or asleep, is out of their league, so he is safe.”

“I really admire your friendship, you always have your eyes on each other.” He smiled and I shrugged “Even when you are making a big effort to keep yourself standing.”

“I’m not drunk, I’m tipsy, but I still need to take care of him, he is my kid after all.”

“Wow, you are seriously really cute when you pout.” Hyung pulled me into his arms.

“Stop flirting with me hyung and let’s get a drink.”

“I can’t help it when you make it so damn hard to resist.” He pouted and I chuckled as he realised me “Thank God I followed Namjoon here, it was the best decision ever.” And winked with another flirty smile.

“Yeah, never forget that.” Namjoon hyung showed up behind me with a lazy smile on his face.

“You are coming from upstairs?” I frowned and he awkwardly smiled “From where exactly?” His eyes widened towards Hoseok hyung, silently begging for help.

“Taehyung, let’s grab a drink, you want one, right?” Hyung pulled me away from his friend and I easily followed after pointing an accusing finger at Namjoon hyung and pointing it back at my own neck, making his eyes pop out as he quickly covered the huge hickey he had on the left side of his neck.

“What do you want to drink?” We reached the bar cabinet in the living room.

“A strong-sweet-shot?” Placing myself on his right side.

“You are sweet enough.” Another flirty smile that make me smirk.

“The most dangerous think you two can do is to fall for us Kim brothers.” I teased as hyung mixed the drinks.

“Sorry, not following.” He passed me my drink and hold on to his own.

“I am a complicated nut case, too much for you to handle.” I smirked and hyung frowned “And my brother will literally eat your friend alive, he better run while that hickey is still fresh.” Without waiting, I stabbed my liver with another drink “Good choice hyung.” I leaned forward, our face so close that I could clearly feel his heavy breathing and see his pupils dilating in surprise and something else… arousal “It was so sweet that I’m sure I will vomit sugar in the morning.” His face was priceless, a mix of dumbfound and curiosity covered by a high level of interest, it made me want to kiss him. And I did, I leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek, slowly, and when I noticed his face starting to turn my way in an attempt to capture my lips, I gently pushed him away and laughed “Dance time, come show me what you got hyung.” Turning away from him with a big smirk as I heard him shout ‘Stop teasing me’.

“Are you messing around with your new friend?” Jimin showed up out of nowhere with an annoyed face.

“Messing around?” I frowned.

“I thought we were gonna dance.” Hoseok hyung joined us, throwing an arm over my shoulders.

“Don’t swap something you want for something you don’t need, Tae.” Jimin ‘advised’ before walking away.

“Why do I have the impression that your friends don’t like me?”

“They don’t trust people that easily and because they don’t really know you…” I shrugged, waving at a friend that apparently was about it leave. What time is it anyway?

“Maybe I should show up more often.” Hyung smiled, turning my body completely towards him.

“Our maybe you shouldn’t leave at all, just move next door.” I teased.

“I’m not sure if you are being serious or sarcastic, but I will go with the first one.”

“Whatever that makes you happy, right?” I winked “Now show me how I am supposed to shake my so it will look as awesome as yours when you are dancing.

“My pleasure.” He smirked before grabbing my hand and pulling me to the small dance floor in the living room “Try to keep up, the night is just getting started for you.” Those words made me laughed and so his silly dance.

“Do it properly, you dork.” Hyung is too funny.

“I can’t, if I do it properly you will fall for me – really hard.”

“I thought that that is what you wanted.” I winked.

“You’re right.” Pulling me towards him, hyung glued our bodies together “Let me make you fall for me.” I was laughing, but stopped once I noticed that he was seriously speaking those words. .

 

~~~ // ~~~

 

“Kim Taehyung!”

Someone shouted, again. I have the impression that I should move, but I don’t, my body feels like dead weight and it doesn’t respond to any of my commands, well actually it does, because all my commands go around something like – ‘Don’t move’, ‘pretend to be dead’, ‘don’t even open your eyes’, so yes, my body is being good.

“~” I felt a kick on my right leg and I hissed in pain “Kookie~” As soon as I said those words, I knew something was wrong: I was laying down, my eyes close and arms around someone’s waist, but I could feel that I was not in my room, nor in Kookie’s bedroom, and the waist I was holding was not his because the person Breathing against the top of my head didn’t smell like Kookie and it absolutely did not feel like him “What the fu…!”

Before I could finish my sentence, an angry hand grabbed me by the shirt and hasky pushed me to the cold floor. I opened my right eye while rubbing my sore , and immediately regret it. Jin hyung. God, I will hate this morning, no, I will hate this entire week.

“Thank me later for saving your love life, you idiot.” He smirked when I crawled to the far end of the living room “Next time I will let him find you out.” And walked away.

“What are you talking…?” I shut my mouth up when a very pale Kookie entered the living room with the most painful face expression I ever seen on him “.” I quickly stood up, waked pass the couch were I fell asleep and stopped right in front of him, hugging his face with both my hands.

“I don’t feel good hyung~” He moan in pain “My stomach and head are about to explode.

“I bet, hangover is a .” I whispered, I’m sure his headache must appreciate the gesture “It will go away eventually.” This is his first hangover, sure he had a drink or two before, but he never got drunk. , I leave him with Jimin and Suga hyung for an hour and this is what they do with him.

“I just want to die so this will all go away.” His hands fisted each side of my shirt and his head rested against my neck, Inhale my scent, the action made me shiver “You smell funny hyung.” He pouted cutely looking back at me. He is always so damn cute when he wakes up “I don’t like it.”

“Don’t like what?” I pushed the bangs away from his lazy eyes.

“You don’t smell like you.”

“Well, hyung is very sorry for that.” I chuckled “I will take a shower if that will make you happy.” I slowly nodded “But first, let’s go back to bed.” I kissed his forehead before placing both my hands on his firm little and holding him off the floor, his legs automatically coming up to strangle my waist and his arms involving my neck where he also rested his face “You are getting heavier by the day, mister.” I teased, groping his and making him whimper.

“Who told you to hold?”

“Do you want to go back down?” I laughed when he tightened his hold on me “Thought so, you would never…” But a phone interrupted my tease. We both frowned and looked back, there was a white phone ringing on top of the central table that was in front of the couch “Someone left a phone behind.” I chuckled.

“Make it stop.” He growled in pain, so I quickly walked to the phone and killed the call before switching the phone off. Better. But then I felt Kookie’s body tense up.

“He slept here?” I turned around to see a ‘passed out’ Hoseok hyung in the couch. I forgot someone else was here, and I also forgot that I was right there a couple minutes ago “He slept here? With you?” I did not need to look at Kookie to know that he was not happy to know that.

“Don’t say it like that, it sounds weird.” I frowned and started to walk away.

“Well, it is weird.” He accused as we exited the living room and headed upstairs. God, he is getting heavier, or maybe I’m the one that needs more exercise “You say you can’t sleep without me but you didn’t sleep with me last night, Jin hyung was sleeping next to me…”

“And because Jin hyung was sleeping next to you I couldn’t join.” I interrupted him “So I stayed downstairs chatting and drinking with Jimin, Suga hyung and Hoseok hyung, there were other people around, but they eventually went home.” We reached my bedroom and I open the door only to find Suga hyung and Jimin sleeping in my bed “But Jimin fell asleep and Suga hyung brought him upstairs, and he never came back.” I laughed at the disgusting scene – Jimin was drooling over the chest of a clueless Suga hyung, the grey t-shirt had a gigantic wet spot on it.

“Why didn’t you use the spare room?”

“There are no sheets on that bed, and you know I can’t sleep without you, so I stayed downstairs.”

“But you did fell asleep.”

“Yeah, apparently I was drunker than what I thought.”

“So you just stayed downstairs with your hyung?” I nodded as he studied my face. Why does he look sad? “And the smell you have, is his smell.”

“Probably.”

“Ok.” He pushed himself off my hold “You can go take your shower.”

“And where are you going?” I grabbed his hand when he was about to walk away.

“Outside. I can smell alcohol everywhere, is making me sick.” His reply was a small whisper and his eyes were glued to the hard floor.

“I will go with you…”

“Go take a shower first.” He demanded with annoyed eyes that made me shiver.

 “Ok, ok.” I whispered back while walking to my drawers to grab a clean change of clothes “I don’t think I stink that much.” I smelled my red t-shirt “I have been worse and you still slept with me. Do you remember…” But when I turned to face him the brat was gone “What is wrong with this kid? Acting all weird and stuff, he was cuter when he was drunk, begging me to…” And then it hit me “ING HELL!!!”

“W-what? What?” Jimin and Suga hyung woke up with their hearts coming out of their mouths “What happened?”

“I kissed him!” My legs are now a trembling jelly so I let my body hit the floor and folded myself in a tight and stupid ball “I ing kissed him!”

“Taehyung, you’re alright?” I heard Jimin ask with a worried voice “Are you feeling sick?” He knelt next to me and I turned my trouble face toward his worried eyes “What happened?”

“I kissed Kookie and I think that he hates me now.” God I want to cry.

“Y-you… you…” Yes, I’m the worse person in the world for…

“!” Park ing Jimin just punched me in the stomach.

“Yeah, you!” He glared “You woke me up with that dramatic act because of something so stupid – you stupid bastard.” He hissed “Ah, so annoying!” And with an angry face he walked out of the room.

“Suga hyung~” I pouted with watery eyes.

“Shhh, I’m sleeping!” He harshly informed me, closing his eyes and covering his head with the spare pillow.

“Great friends I have here.” I slowly stood up, grabbed my clothes and walked to the bathroom in front of Jin hyung’s bedroom “I really messed up this time.”

How could I forget something so important? Easy – it’s me. I’m mostly know for three things: being clingy towards Kookie; talking too much and having a very selective memory, the third one being the most annoying of them all.

I get distracted very easily, I always got in trouble for that, I start something but never finish it because I get interested in something else, the only way that I can prevent that to happen is if I completely concentrate on that first thing, but 99% of the time that never happens, that’s why I get in so much trouble all the time, especially with Jin hyung. I’m that kind of person. I’m Kim Taehyung because of that. But this has never happen when Kookie is involved, never, that is why I was so surprised when I forgot about his competition due date, and now… Jesus, he is the most important person in my life and I never let him down, but now… I’m the worse!

 

~~~ // ~~~

 

“He went home.” I came to a stop in front of the kitchen as I came back from our back garden.

“What?”

“Your annoying child went home.” Jin hyung replied from his seat on the kitchen table. He was calmly eating breakfast, well it is past one in the afternoon so I guess its lunch “He was sitting outside for a couple minutes with the most annoying face on earth so I just kicked his back and sent him home.” He shrugged.

“Are you serious hyung?!” He smiled “He have a massive hangover and…”

“The annoying expression he had on his face wasn’t because of a hangover that much I can tell you.” He laughed “His eyes were already watery before I kicked him.” What? Kookie was crying?

“And even so you kicked him?!” What’s wrong with this hyung?

“I thought It would cheer him up like it did to me, but it didn’t.” He shrugged his shoulders again and smiled for two seconds before glaring at me “Now go wake up your frustrating friends, especially the loud snoring horse in the living room, and make them clean the house with you, I want it spotless by the time I come back from my Sunday shopping.” He stood up and walked towards me “Oh, Jimin is sleeping in my bedroom so don’t bother him.”

“You are not gonna…?”

“Help?” His is so freaking scary when he smiles like he is having fun with your misery “No, little brother, you and your Kookie-monster ruined my night; the party was yours; the friends are yours, so you better clean it – now!” And walked away.

“Namjoon hyung doesn’t know what he is getting himself into.” I whispered while quietly walking to the front door.

“I will rip your balls off if you leave this house without…” And that just made me run away even faster. Forget the shoes, my life is at risk so I just ran out, I flew next door, shoot the code in and after the door opened I closed it behind me and leaned against it trying to catch my breath, the distance between my house and kookie’s is almost none existence but Jin hyung is so freaking scary that my heart is beating like I ran the marathon for 3 days straight “Ash, why do I have a psycho as a brother?” I took another second to caress my dying heart before walking inside “Kookie?!”

“Yes.”

“Yes where?” I walked to the living room where I found him curled in the couch in a fetal position with his right arm covering his eyes.

“Living room.” He whispered as I knelt in fornt to him. Slowly he moved his arm away from his face and stared back at me.

“Hi.”

“Hi.”

“How are you feeling?”

“Not better than I was before.” He forced a smile out.

“Did you eat?”

“Don’t even talk about food hyung.” A growl escaped his mouth.

 “How is your back?” I caressed his back and he hissed in pain.

“I hate your brother.”

“We have so much in common.” That made him smile a little. I gently his hair, moving it away from his face, he needs a haircut, his bangs are getting too long “And me?”

“What about you?”

“Do you hate me after what I did last night?” He frowned and my heart sink. I held his right hand and leaned my forehead against it, feeling too guilty to look him in the eyes “Kookie I’m so sorry, I should have never done something like that, you were drunk but I was not that drunk, well I was not sober but still, I took advantage of you and that was wrong, and I understand if you are really mad at me but don’t hate me for that, I personally don’t think that it was an awful thing but it was your first kiss and I know that even though you said you wanted to do it, a fist kiss is something that is supposed to be special in a way that you can proudly say that you will cherish and ….”

“Hyung…”

“It’s ok.” I pulled him into a hug “Hyung knows that it did something really bad and I will sincerely reflect on it, but please don’t say that you hate me or that you don’t want to see me, it’s ok if you don’t want to talk about it anymore but I needed to say that I’m sorry and that I won’t do it again, but please forgive me Kookie.”

Silence

I pulled away from him so we could look at each other in the eyes.

“Are you done?” He quietly asked and I slowly nodded “Good, because you were being way too loud.” His lazy smile gave me permission to release a deep sigh of relief knowing that he is not mad, maybe a little sad about the whole thing, but not mad “Now can you tell me what you are talking about?”

“What?”

“I… I don’t remember anything about the party last night.” He blushed as he played with the fingers in my left hand.

“What?”

“Apparently I get memory loss when I get drunk.” He laughed before regretting the action when the hangover hit him again “The last thing I remember was when we were all talking in your kitchen before your Hoseok hyung showed up and started to flirt with you, then Suga hyung gave me a beer and another and then… puff.” He bite his lower lip and stared back at me “Did something bad happened?”

He forgot.

He really forgot.

I can see in his eyes that he is being sincere – he really forgot.

“Hyung?”

“I told you not to forget about it.” My voice was a hurt whisper.

“Tae hyung did something…”

“No!” He forgot, Taehyung he forgot and that is a good thing, so snap out of it “It’s ok, it was nothing important.”

“Then why do you look so hurt?”

“Because I thought you were angry, so I spent almost half an hour in the bathtub trying to find a way to make you happy again when there was no need for that.” I forced a smile.

“I did something wrong didn’t I?” He sat up “Just now, I did something that hurt your feelings, didn’t I?”

“Yes, your sad face is hurting my feelings so smile for me, please.” But he didn’t, instead he pulled me to a tight hug.

“I’m sorry hyung.” He gently whispered against my skin, his voice making my heart hurt a little bit more. You are so cruel sometimes Kookie, you kill me without even realise that you are doing it in the most cruel way possible.

“Hyung is sorry to.” Caressing his pained back before pulling him away “Now lay back down while I get some hangover food for your stomach, you need energy to help me clean the house.” I teased and he gasped “Oh yeah baby boy – hangover or not you are not gonna escape the hell that is waiting for us next door.” I kissed his forehead and walked to the kitchen.

“I don’t like you anymore.”

“Don’t worry, my love for you covers that dislike.” I forced a loud laughter and killed it as soon as I entered the kitchen and leaned against the fridge.

.

Why do I do this to myself? I decided last year that I would stop, that I would only be his hyung and he would only be my adorable dongsaeng, but… The heart is the most selfish muscle in our body, he only does what he wants, even If you try really hard to make it change his mind, even when you reason with him to do what your brain is smartly telling him to do, the bastard never freaking listen.

‘My love for you covers that dislike’ funny little thing, my love for him actually covers every single thing in our lives, it always have been like that, me loving him too much and him loving me back in the right amount. It’s not his fault that I fell in love with him, it’s not even my fault, it just happened, it’s not fun, but I don’t regret it and I would not change it because I love him too much, and because that will never change – I will never regret it.

When did I became so pathetic? Since I was 12? No, it was before that, way before, maybe 8 or 7, something like that, I don’t remember my age but I remember the moment I realised that Kookie was number 1 in my life: it was when Jimin told me that he was gonna married Kookie when he reached 21 and I remember I punched him hard in the face for that, making him run home crying his eyes out, then Jin hyung teased me saying that I couldn’t avoid something like that to happen because Kookie would eventually married someone and it would not be me, so we would eventually grow apart and he would soon forget about me. The thought made me so sick that I got physically ill, and that was when I started to sleep with him, I needed to ensure my heart that I would never lose him. That was when I started to be this pathetic.

But after what happened last year I decided to slowly get rid of my excessive feelings for him, I had to, otherwise I would end up hurting him, but yesterday I lost control,  he was so irresistible with that pout and those needy eyes… and then he kissed me and we kissed for real… Jesus, I jerked myself off a while ago by remembering those kisses and I’m getting hard again by thinking about it…

“Tae hyung, Jin hyung is calling me, but I don’t want to answer~” His whimpers woke me up from my delirious thoughts “Tae Tae hyung~~” Oh God, he kills me every time he calls me Tae Tae with that sweet voice!

“Coming.” Standing up straight I clear my throat and pulled my ‘cover boy’ smile before walking back to the love of my miserable life – Jeon Jungkook.

 

 

 

 


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH poor Taehyung right? Jungkook is not the only one having a hard time, but you guys will understand better on the next chapter that will still be lived by Taehyung. The fluffiness will also come back, loaded with love and care for everyone so please look forward to that and…

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH for still reading! Please, keep yourselves warm during winter – hot chocolate or warm tea will do wonderful things to your cold days!!!