Chapter 6: Jimin went missing

Mr Playboy in Love [markjin + jikook]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junior woke up feeling pain shot through his head and he quickly lied down cuz his head was throbbing as .

"are you ok??" He hear someone say and looked up only to see RapMon sitting next to him with Yoongi, Youngjae and Jhope.

"My head's throbbing, what happened??" Junior asked.

 

"You don't remember??" RapMon asked and junior shook his head.

"We were in the cafeteria when we heard that you fainted." Jhope said.

"You made us very worried. Are you sick or something??" Yoongi asked.

Junior just kept quite, his head would throb whenever he tried to remember something.

"I am alright. Sorry for worrying you guys." Junior said as he sat up from the bed.

"Are you sure?? I suggest you should rest." Youngjae said but junior gave him a reassuring smile.

"I am ok Youngjae, don't worry." Junior said and he noticed that two people were missing.

"Where's Jimin and Bambam??" Junior asked and that's when the others realised that the two young ones were not with them.

"Bambam told me that they were eating with Jackson. So yeah, I think they are with them." Jhope said and junior nodded.

"Why don't you try calling them?? It's getting late and they are all minors." Yoongi said and Youngjae nodded taking out his phone and dialling Jimin's number.

Youngjae called 4 times but no one answered. Even Bambam did not answer.

"These kids are seriously making me worried." Junior groaned massaging his temples.

"You just rest, don't stand up." Jhope said as he pushed junior back to bed and the latter glared at him.

"Alright, I'll rest since I m feeling a bit dizzy. Please inform me when the kids are back." Junior said as he pulled up the blankets and hugged a pillow near him.

The others nodded with a smile.

"Will do." Youngjae said pulled the rest out of the room.

"What's your problem??" Yoongi asked as Youngjae pulled them out.

"Why isn't he remembering anything?? I mean, isn't he supposed to remember what happened at school??" He asked walking to the living room.

"I can't understand a single thing. Mr Park was not here so, there no way he could erase junior's memory." Jhope spoke sitting down on the couch followed by the others.

"Or is Junior pretending not to know??" RapMon asked.

"Ok but why would he pretend??" Yoongi asked looking at the ceiling as if to think of some way.

"I think that's not possible as we all know how broken junior will be when he knows the truth. He may even kill himself. We know he is good in pretending and hiding emotions is a piece of cake to him but I know that he can't hide anything when it comes to Prince Markus." Jhope spoke.

"Then are there any possibilities left??" Yoongi asked and everyone went silent as they could not think of any other possibilities.

After 12 mins and 24sec of silence....

"Aha!! Got it!!"

 

 


On the other side ( With Jackson and Bambam)

Bambam's P.O.V

After Jackson hyung got up and ran away from the cafeteria. I followed him as he was crying.

I know he wants to be alone but at least I could watch him from afar to make sure he's alright.

I saw him running to the school's garden and I followed him from a 10m distance.

He sat down at the park bench and started crying.

I hid behind a tree and watched him cry.

Well, one thing you should know is that, if someone cries, I cry too. Movie or reality, I don't know. I just cry.

So, right now. I am crying too.

Oh my god!! This is so funny yet so.....I don't know how to describe it.

I know I only met Jackson hyung but he's so sweet and kind.

The other members of GOT7 are nice too but Jackson hyung just....

Just what??

I myself don't know.

I was snapped out of my own world when I heard someone laughing.

"Oh!! The great Jackson Wang is crying." A boy said mockingly at Jackson and the rest of his groups laughed.

What the hell is that dude thinking?? 

Isn't he supposed to comfort him instead of laughing at him??

Jackson hyung looked up and glared at the boys.

"Don't you have anything better to do than that??" I hear him ask in a low voice.

Danger.. omg what shall I do?? It's obvious that they will fight.

Shall I scream?? No, they'll think I am a crazy girl.

I mean boy.

"Ohohoho, did your girlfriend broke up with you??" Another boy asked.

Are they crazy or something??

This is seriously making my blood boil.

I saw one of the boys getting ready to punch Jackson and that's when my body had a mind on its own.

I ran in between the boy and Jackson preparing to get punched but to my surprise, nothing came.

I opened one eye only to see the boys, I guess 5 of them looking at me with jaw dropped.

What the hell??

"Bam.... what are you doing here??" I hear Jackson hyung ask and quickly turned around to face him.

His eyes were bloodshot red and his cheeks were stained with tears.

"Uh.....I just wanted to make sure that you are al-"

I wasn't able to finish my sentence as one of the boys cut me off and I turned back to the five pineapples*cough* boys.

"Well, isn't this Bambam?? The cute boy that every single girls and boys are talking about??" He said looking at me up and down amusedly.

Why are looking like that?? Do they think they are handsome cuz they are looking like creepy ghost.

Ewww...... Conjuring Ewww...... Grudge.

And why is everyone telling me that everyone is talking about me??

"Yeah I am Bambam. Can you please leave Jackson Hyung alone?? He is not well." I said all them looked at one another and ohhed in a mocking manner.

These monkeys!!

"Ouuuuuu, Jackson has you wrapped around his fingers." One of them said.

Wh-

"Too bad, he'll break you like he did to others."

What bre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter