Chapter 2: Stalking

Mr Playboy in Love [markjin + jikook]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

//Night Time//

 

Bambam was in the living room, scrolling down on IG. They let out the new that they were transferring to START TRACK high.

 

He laughed when he saw the comments but he stopped when he saw the latest news feed.

 

"Yah!! Jimin hyung Come here and see something!!" Bambam yelled and Jimin came running after 5 mins.

 

"Where were you??" Bambam asked raising and eyebrow while the elder just smile sheepishly.

 

"None of your business. Why do you want to see me??" Jimin asked taking a seat next to bambam.

 

Bambam showed his phone to jimin and instead of being angry both of them burst out laughing.

 

A dude name Wild_yBoi were talking about them, and jibam found it funny. Because he was saying things like

 

'i don't know who these BTS dudes are, even if they come to STAR TRACK HIGH, there's no way they are gonna get on top of us. Got7 is the best not some crappy looking idiots.'

 

It has 17.4k likes and 10.9k comments.

 

21% of the comments were supporting both got7 and BTS. 

 

"We'll see about that." Jimin said scarsam present in his tone.

 

"Crappy looking idiots??" Bambam asked laughing, "who does he think he is??" He continued.

 

"I think this guy is quite popular, meanie." Bambam said and the Jimin rolled his eyes.

 

"Go check his profile."

 

Bambam clicked on the said boy's profile and was shocked. 

 

He had 19.9k follower and in jibam's point of view, it is quite many for a high school student. No wonder he looks handsome.

 

About: I am the Wild and y Prince of STAR TRACK HIGH, Jackson Wang.

 

Bambam started laughing uncontrollably, hitting Jimin and the latter just laughed softly.

 

"Wild and y??!!!" Bambam managed to say between his laughs.

 

"Go and see the ones whom he is following!!" Jimin said as he saw this Jackson dude follow only 6 profile.

 

The 1st Profile:-

 

 

Username: GoldenMaknae21

 

Follower: 19.5k

 

Following: 6

 

About: My name is Jeon Jungkook and my scale is Nation Wide.

 

The 2nd Profile:-

 

 

Username: Kim_Taelien91

 

Follower: 18.9k

 

Following: 6

 

About: I got Abducted. Kim Taehyung here!!🙋🙋

 

The 3rd profile:-

 

 

Username: Mario_Jin47

 

Follower: 17.3k 

 

Following: 6

 

About: I am Seok to the Jin. Seokjin!!! Yay!!

 

The 4th profile:-

 

 

Username: EvilMaknae_81

 

Follower: 16.1k

 

Following: 6

 

About: Dancing Machine, Kim Yu Gyeom.

 

The 5th profile:-

 

 

Username: Kingof_Rage17

 

Follower: 17.4 k

 

Following: 6

 

About: Im Jaebum, Leader of Got7.

 

The 6th Profile:-

 

 

Username: Mr_Playboy18

 

Follower: 21.8k

 

Following: 6

 

About: I am Mr. Perfect and I go by the name Mark Tuan.

 

///////////

 

"Woah~~ those guys are pretty popular, eh??" Bambam asked amazed and Jimin nodded.

 

"Yeah right and they all look handsome too."

 

"But why do they hate us??" Bambam asked thinking of a probable reason but nothing came out.

 

"They already challenge us even before knowing us, isn't that too much??" Youngjae asked coming out of the kitchen with a hamburger in his hand.

 

"Yeah right and this Jackson dude called us crappy looking idiots." Bambam said trying to snatch a piece of hamburger from youngjae.

 

"Don't worry bambam, they don't know how we look like. They are just blindly saying..." Youngjae said bringing the hamburger away from bambam's reach but the younger was taller so it didn't help.

 

"But youngjae hyung, all of them are pretty hot...." Bambam said munching the burger.

 

Jimin and youngjae smacked him on the head causing the younger to whine and complain on what he did wrong??

 

"You aren't supposed to compliment them!!" Youngjae said frowning and earned himself a slap on the shoulders from Jimin.

 

"Hey!! Bambam is right, they are hot like very very hot but we are hotter!!" Jimin said smiling followed by a wink.

 

Youngjae laughed at this.

 

"These got7 kids really wants to die!!" Rap Monster said looking at his phone as he came out of the guest room together with yoongi and hoseok.

 

"Chill hyung...... They don't even know us. They'll be on their knees, the first time they see us." Bambam said and the rest looked at him amused.

 

"Yes, our bamie is right. Who could resist the charm of Jung hoseok??" Jhope said doing a chicken pose making the others laugh.

 

"Can I go back to sleep now??" Yoongi asked looking at the rest through half lidded eyes.

 

"No, you are sitting here!!" Youngjae said pulling the white haired boy down on the couch.

 

"Are we just going to sit here all night??" Rap Monster asked.

 

"Maybe, let's go out to eat." Jimin suggested and the rest made a thinking face before nodding.

 

"I'll ask Junior hyung." Bambam said getting up fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter