Chapter 5: The Story of The Past

Mr Playboy in Love [markjin + jikook]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone's P.O.V

I am a one of the 8 prince in the supernatural world.

I once had someone in my heart. She was a princess. A princess named Cleo. 

We all know that life is unfair. We were in love. I was madly in love with her.

I was only 7 back then and she was 5. Our parents wanted to separate us because they knew we were falling and they were right we fell hard.

They tried to separate us but we were inseparable. We met secretly in the woods.

At the age of 10, she was 8. We kissed for the 1st time. It was my best day.

2 years later, we danced together at the royal ball. It was a dance that she taught me, only we know that dance.

After that, the days went by smoothly. 

A year went by and that's when everything fall apart.

It was announced to the whole supernatural world that Cleo would be married to another prince.

And I am to marry Aroura, the princess of the BB clan.

I was mad. I was mad when I heard the news.

And the worst thing is, cleo was locked up in her room.

I could not see her. A day felt like years. Mins felt like days, seconds felt like hours.

2 weeks later, she came running into the woods at our usual place.

Then things began to go back to the place it was.

3 years went by, We sat on the branch of a tree holding hands and talking. Her head was on my shoulder. 

It was the best feeling ever.

But things did not turn out as I thought. The royal guards marched towards our place and forcefully took Cleo away for me.

My father was there too, he did not help me. He let the guards take me away from Cleo.

I protested and she did so. That was the 1st time I saw her crying.

I still remember the scene, tears were streaming down her beautiful face.

I wanted to kill everyone and I have a very bad feeling about this situation.

I asked her real name and right as she was about to reply, one of the guards covered .

Only muffles could be heard and she bit the hand off before shouting her name.

But I did not hear it properly cuz something hit me hard on the head causing me to blackout.

All I heard was Park J- something. I could not remember it.

The next time I woke up, everything changed. Our 8 years love story ended that very day.

She was nowhere to be found. I looked for her everywhere.

Years passed but I still believed she'd be back. 

Till now a small part of me still believes she's somewhere near me.

Now I am here in the human world living my live as a human.

It's my 18th year in the Human world so I am considered as a 18 year old boy.

I am Prince Markus, my power is electricity and in the human world I am know as Mark Tuan.

Yep that's me.

Right now I am in my class sitting next to the 'prince of pout'.

He sure loves to pout a lot.

He is complaining from the beginning of the class because I beat him in a game.

A freaking video game.ok.

"That's for beating me in my game!!" Junior exclaimed scribbling on my textbook with his pen.

Oh god...... I didn't know he was obsessed with that game.

He is even hitting and punching me.

"Ow! Ow! What's wr-"

"Everything's wrong!!" He cut me off stomping his feet.

I sighed. 

I am the victim here not him.

"It's just a game junior." I tried to convince him.

"No it's not." He replied.

He sounds like a 5 year old kid.

"Then what is it??" I asked cuz I honestly don't know what he is talking about.

"It's bomb squad you ugly looking banana!!" He huffed crossing his arms.

Eh?? Ugly looking banana??

I raised an eyebrow.

Bish please I am the most handsome male in STAR TRACH HIGH.

"Haha...pretty boy, you don't need to be jealous of me being handsome." I said laughing and he glared at me.

"Bananas don't look handsome, it's a universal fact....."

This smartass.

Since when was I a banana??

"Plus I am the Epitome of Beauty." He continued looking at the ceiling.

Epitome of Beauty?? I don't want to agree but he looks hella beautiful. Beautiful not handsome.

Junior looks like a girl for some reason and also he is very familiar but I couldn't just pinpoint where I met him before.

Forget it.........

Ok now time to flirt.

"So, pretty boy...... I heard you got a nice . Show what you got to your daddy.." I said and he looked at me with amused expression.

"I never bottom, I always top..." he said in a serious tone.

He?? Top??

Never. Ever.

Someone like him can never top.

He may top a girl but not a boy cuz in a gay relationship, he'll be the girl.

"You can't top when you look so ing able pretty boy..." I said slightly leaning towards his direction.

He laughed slightly before looking at me.

"I am aware of that but still, I won't bottom.." Junior said smiling.

Stubborn huh??

I like that.

"Why?? Scared that you'd get pregnant??" I asked and his eyes widen.

God.. he looked so irresistible.

Wait?? Is he really scared that he'll get pregnant??

"Boys don't get pregnant Mr Banana." He said looking at front.

Haha..... he's really scared that he'd get pregnant.

So funny.

"Well I can you till you get pregnant." I said absentmindedly.

Junior gasped covering his mouth.

Wow wow wow 

Soon his shocked face turned to a smirk.

"I didn't know you were that hungry for me." He said still not wiping the smirk off.

Of course not, why would I be hungry for you?

"Haha don't be so up of yourself.." I said and he laughed, slightly putting a hand over his mouth.

"It's a universal truth that I am irresistible and I can 100% guarantee that even Mark Tuan can't resist me." Junior said pointing to himself.

This beach()...

His self confidence is too high. What he said is right but he can say all that himself.

This is gonna get interesting....

"It is stated that Mark Tuan can't resist you, he said he wanted to go on a date with you this evening after school." I said smiling playfully.

Junior made a thinking face before looking at me with a small smile.

"Junior said he'd be glad to."

I laughed he is so funny.

"What do you wanna eat??"I asked.

"I want ice creammmm~" he whispered screamed happily.

Ice cream?? It reminds me of Cleo, she loves ice cream very much.

To tell you honestly, junior looks very familiar but I couldn't just pin point where I met him.

He reminds me of my childhood days with Cleo.

"Markiepooh~~~~ can you hear me?" Junior said waving a hand in front of me.

Wait Markiepooh?? How did he know that name??

It is a name only Cleo calls me.

"How did you know that name??" I asked and he looked at me confused.

"You mean Markiepooh??" He asked and I nodded.

"It suits ya', that's all. Markie + pooh , Markiepooh~~~~~" he sang again.

Oh god! This guy is surely gonna die in my hand. He looks so ing able right now and the way he is calling my name is not helping.

"You are surely gonna die in my hands." I whispered but he heard it.

"Oh really, buy me my ice cream 1st Markiepooh, then you can kill me." Junior said standing up from his seat and sitting on my lap, wrapping his arms around my neck and looking closely at me.

I don't mind the situation but we are in the middle o-

"Markiepooh~ look at me..." Junior spoke up pouting.

! I m hard.

I looked at him and regretted it immediately because my eyes flicked over to his pouting lips.

He is doing it on purpose so, I am going with the flow.

"Want me wipe that pout off your pretty face??" I asked not breaking my hungry gaze away from his lips.

"I am not pretty, I am Han- mph...." I cut him off by kissing him because he was complaining but the main reason is because I can't help it.

As soon as my lips touch his, I could feel a spark of a very familiar feeling. This situation, I have been like this with Cleo.

His lips are soft just like her.

And to make me go harder, junior kissed back closing his eyes and one of his hand gripping the front of my shirt.

The kiss wasn't a hungry one as I expected. It was a passionate one.

Right as I was about to deepen the kiss, junior pulled away as someone called his name.

I looked at the front on to see mr Kim glaring at me.

Oh I forgot, we r in the middle of class. Junior's reaction was cute tho.

He looked around the class with wide eyes and then his eyes fell on me.

"Uh..... I am sorry.." he said trying to get off me but I gripped his and brought him back to my lap.

He gasped and I didn't expect junior to be so shocked.

He looked at me with red cheeks and plump lips slightly apart.

This was the exact same reaction Cleo gave me when we 1st met.

He reminds me of Cleo very much.

I shook my head. I don't need to fall, this is all a game. I don't need to get so serious.

"No need to pretend to be shocked junior, we r just playing. This is all a game you know that." I said but his facial expression changed to a more shocked one.

What's wrong with this smartass??

"You don't need to remind me Mark." He said with a bitter smile and head low.

"Then why do you pretend too much??" I asked raising an eyebrow.

He looked up at me with an unreadable expression.

"I wasn't pretending....." he trailed off.

Tsk. Lair.

"No need to lie pretty boy." I said trailing my finger down his spine.

"Forget it." He said shaking his head and getting off me and going back to his own seat.

I was about to say something when a piece of paper flew past me and junior.

"Eh? What's that??" Junior asked.

I shook my head and picked it up before opening it and reading.

•I got bambam'a number😍😍•

I laughed, even junior laughed.

It's too soon but Jackson got obsessed with Bambam.

He is gonna lose the game. I don't mind. At least Bambam would be someone he loves truly.

"Jackson looks like a lost puppy when he is with Bambam." Junior commented.

I nodded. It's true.

"Yeah it's funny to see him that way."

I said scribbling down something on the paper and throwing it to him.

•Congrats2 I got a date with junior•

"You don't need to tell him that, he start squealing in 5 sec." junior said laughing.

5

".....5"

4

"4..."

3

"..3"

2

"...2"

1

"..1"

"OH MY GOD!! MARKNIOR GOT A DATEEE!!!!!" Jackson screamed shaking the paper and standing up from his seat.

Oh scene of the day put up by director Wang.

The teacher stopped teac--

Wait... the teacher was here the whole time??

Oh...

This is all junior'a fault.


Nobody's P.O.V

"Who got a date??" The teacher asked confused.

"MARKNIOR got a date!!" Jackson exclaimed again.

"Who is ma-"

"Oh my gwad!! Really??" Jimin exclaimed cutting the teacher off.

Jackson nodded happily before showing the paper to Jimin.

Jimin squealed happily and Bambam joined him.

"Yass our ship is sailingggggg~" Bambam sang happily.

"I asked who is MARKNIOR ??" The teacher said hitting his hand on the table showing that he is angry.

"It's Mark and Junior." Bambam said rolling his eyes clearly not interested in the teacher.

The teacher'a face showed heated jealousy.

"Students don't need dates." Mr Kim stated looking over at Mark and junior.

Mark laughed when he heard what Mr Kim said.

Junior sat quietly looking at the teacher with a bored expression.

"Well, Mr Kim if you want me just say so. No need to say meaningless things." Junior said giving the teacher a 'I don't give a ' look.

The whole class's attention snapped to junior.

The teacher'a eyes widen.

"I don't want you. I am telling you that as a teacher." Mr Kim said with a red face.

Junior smirked.

"Teacher?? You can't be my teacher when you are secretly eye ing me." Junior said smiling innocently.

Everyone gasped even Mark got super surprised.

Mr Kim tried to speak but nothing came out.

"What?? Cat got your tongue??" Junior said with a mischievous smile.

The whole class looked at junior in pure shock and most importantly what junior said was right as their teacher could not respond to it.

"Want me to take care of that not so small problem of yours??" Junior asked eyeing the teacher's growing tent in his pants.

That's only when the students noticed the teacher's bulge.

Mr Kim did not look up. He held his head low with a red face.

And to Mr Kim's luck, the bell rang.

He quickly grabbed his things and ran out of the class.

Junior laughed wholeheartedly not noticing a pair of eyes watching him in amusement.

"Hyung that was awesome." Bambam said appearing out of nowhere and giving junior a thumbs up.

"Hyung you should teach me how to do that sometimes!" Jimin exclaimed backhugging Bambam.

"Haha it's recess we should go to the cafeteria." Junior said standing up.

"Jackson hyung wants us to eat with them, can we eat??" Bambam asked and junior looked at him smirking.

"You can eat Bambam, but I am eating with the group." Junior said ruffling bambam's hair.

Bambam nodded shouting thank you and running out of the class dragging a whining Jimin with him.

"I want to eat with junior hyung." Jimin whined but shut up immediately when Bambam glared at him.

They reached the cafeteria and entered it only to get surrounded by other students.

Jimin was standing behind Bambam with a not so unpleasant frown.

The girls were clicking photos of Bambam and Jimin while some of them gave them chocolates and gifts.

"So, he is the Bambam everyone is talking about.." A loud voice echoed making everyone stop whatever they were doing.

Bambam and jimin's attention snapped towards the direction of the voice.

Everyone moved out of the way cuz it was Sehun one of the school's darkest men next to Jungkook.

"Um...who are you??" Bambam asked tilting his head cutely. 

Everyone awed at his cuteness even Sehun was dumbstruck.

"You don't know me??" Sehun asked pointing to himself.

Bambam shook his head.

"I wouldn't be asking you if I knew." Bambam said calmly but Sehun was not as calm as he was.

"Forget it, I wanna see that y beast beside you.." Sehun said looking at Jimin but Jimin was too busy to notice because he was on his phone taking funny pictures.

"You mean Jiminie hyung??" Bambam said pulling Jimin aside so everyone could see him.

"What the hell bambam?? I almost completed my funny picture's 2nd collection." Jimin complained but Bambam just stared blankly at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter