Chapter 4: open challenge

Mr Playboy in Love [markjin + jikook]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The way back to junior's mansion was a total mess. Junior wasn't included cuz he was in his own car.

"I can imagine their shocked faces!!!" Youngjae said kicking the back of the front seat while laughing.

"I can't believe bambam said we are a fan of ourselves." Yoongi joined and everyone was surprised because he was more active than bambam today.

They were all looking at yoongi and the white haired boy's smile slowly turned into a frown.

"What??" He asked looking confused and he realized what was wrong so he muttered a small 'oh my bad' and gave them his gummy smile together with a thumbs up.

"Oh my god!! Yoongi hyung is soooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeee~" bambam squealed and jhope joined him.

"I know right. Smile more hyung." 

At that, yoongi yawned and waved his hand.

"Nah, I would rather sleep." 

"Ok coming back to GOT7, I didn't know they were nice. They seem nice." Bambam said and everyone looked at him with pity.

They don't blame him tho. Bambam being the maknae is the real innocent of the group but due to his friendly and outgoing personalities people think take him as a flirty one. 

Well, Jimin is like Junior too but the difference is Jimin doesn't know how to play and he would always be the one who end up hurt. He only knows how to make people go hard.

You guys have seen the Jibooty right??

"You are too innocent bambam." Jimin said and bambam whined.

"Why is everyone saying that I am innocent?? I am not~"

The rest just laughed cuz his cuteness is overloading.

"Yes you are and jimin is too." Jhope said and jimin's eyes widen.

"Eh?? Me?? Innocent??" Jimin asked pointing to himself and youngjae laughed slightly at the reaction.

"Is there any other jamless kid here other than you??" Youngjae asked in a trading tone, earning a snack on the head from Jimin.

"I am not jamless you dickless idiot." Jimin shot back and youngjae glared at him.

"Dickless?? Are you tellin-" 

Youngjae was cut off when RapMons calmly pinched him on the arm from the drivers seat.

"Look at bambam." He said and everyone looked at bambam only to see the younger looking at them with a confused face.

"You mean as in this??" Bambam asked pointing to his .

The others were hesitant but nodded anyway.

"But youngjae hyung has it." bambam said did something the others never expected.

He palmed youngjae's and that made the latter squeak and jump up in surprise.

Hoseok was drinking water but spit it out all over jimin's face but the younger was still too shocked to care.

Youngjae slapped away bambam's hand and laughed awkwardly.

"You shouldn't do that bambam." Youngjae said calmly as he knew scolding the younger would not help.

Bambam being the good kid ( well not really ) nodded with a very bright smile.

"What the hell??" Jimin screamed when he realized that hoseok spit water all over him.

Hoseok did not answer as he was busy holding his laughter because what happened was 3 mins ago and jimin came back to his senses only now.

"Sorry dude here take this." Jhope said taking out a small pack of tissues from his pocket.

Jimin was still angry but he took it anyway.

"Hyung, you smell funny." Bambam said laughing and jimin faked a smile and replied 'thank you' in a sarcastic way.

Then, they reached the mansion. They got off as RapMonster drove the car to its garage.

Youngjae was still flustered from what bambam did but the later doesn't seem to notice it. Jimin went to the washroom to clean up and hobi followed him.

Junior was sitting on the living room's couch with his phone.

Bambam went near him and sit down leaning on the elders shoulder.

"Hyung~~~" bambam called and Junior just hummed.

Youngjae sat on the opposite couch watching Junior and bambam with a boring expression.

"What are you looking at??" Bambam asked trying to peek at what Junior was looking.

"Just some stuffs." Junior replied as he held his phone away so bambam couldn't see.

RapMonster entered the mansion and flung himself on the couch.

"Nice day, we get to fool people." He said smiling to no one in particular.

"That Jackson dude is super y~" bambam squealed and the others looked at him with a 'you've got to be kidding me' face but he was too busy dreaming to notice it.

"Eh?? But you didn't say anything on the way back?? Why are you saying only now??" Youngjae argued.

Bambam stuck out his tongue to him.

"Mind your own business." 

Youngjae rolled his eyes, Junior was deep in thoughts when he heard what bambam said.

"Bamie do you perhaps like him in a likey likey way." RapMonster asked and bambam nodded eagerly.

"Of course who wouldn't??" Bambam answered rolling his eyes.

"But you know his personality right??" Youngjae asked.

"Yeah, he is Jackson Wang, the wild and y prince of STAR TRACK." bambam replied.

"You are missing out something." RapMons said.

Bambam made a thinking face and tilted his head to look at the elder.

"What did I miss??" He asked.

"He is a Playboy." Youngjae said with a bored expression.

"Eh?? Really??" Bambam asked surprised.

"But he is too friendly to be a Playboy." Bambam continued.

The others just shook his head.

"Friendliness is one of the weapon of playboys." Junior spoke up startling the younger beside him.

"Oh my ghwadd!! Hyung you sacred me." Bambam screamed placing a hand on his chest.

"Junior's right, if it's only for one night stands then you don't need it. But if you are willing to play and break his or her heart. First of all you need to be friendly. If you are super quite, you will be considered as a pillar." Jimin said, coming out of nowhere and sitting down on the couch with jhope.

"As expected, the park brothers." Youngjae groaned.

"But I am friendly too." Bambam argued.

"Yeah that's why people mistaken you as a flirty bastard." RapMons said earning a snack on the head from bambam.

"I am not a flirty bastard!!" Bambam exclaimed covering his face with his hands.

"We know that." Jimin said nodding.

"Those guys were giving off vibes like 'we don't fall'." Jhope said clearly annoyed.

"My 'play or get played' is cooler right??" Junior asked with eyes sparkling and he looked like a 5 year old kid.

"Of course.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Not."

The rest burst out laughing while Junior pouted.

"Way to kill the mood, bamie." 

Bambam laughed snorting.

"You should've seen your face." 

Junior was a in the mood of playing and something crossed his mind so he lean in closer to the younger beside him.

"You know that I can play with you, right??" Junior asked with a smirk and bambam gulped in a not so pleasing manner, leaning back.

Even though they were very close friends Junior would sometimes flirt with him to a way extend and bambam being the real innocent one, can't help but blush over that.

Of course he would admit Junior was super hot. And when they first met, he had a slight crush on Junior but the elder treated him more like a caring brother. But, they dated for 3 years after which junior broke it off.

The others were watching the scene with amusement visible in their eyes.

"H-hyung, d-don't do t-that.." bambam said trying to push the elder away from him.

Jimin started squealing cuz he ships them but everyone knows, it would never sail.

Junior grinned when bambam had no more space to lean back.But he ended up laughing at bambam's reaction. The younger was red as tomato and it was very cute.

"Ooooooooo so cute." Junior cooed and finally stopped what he was doing.

Jimin groaned.

"My hearteu~" he fake cried and the others rolled his eyes on him.

"Go ship someone else." Jhope suggested and jimin raised up his hand.

"I ship yoonsleep."

The others looked confused but junior was laughing already.

"Yoonsleep??" RapMonster asked raising an eyebrow.

"What's that??" Youngjae asked.

"Oh you guys don't know??
Yoonsleep = Yoongi + sleep." Jimin replied and the others laughed when they realize what the jamless kid was saying.

"Of course we ship that, even yoongi himself ships it." Jhope said shakinghis head.

"Where's yoongi hyung??" Bambam asked confused.

The others looked around confused and that's when they come to know that yoongi was not with them.

Youngjae shot up from his seat.

"Where is he??!! Did we accidentally drop him on the way??!!" He exclaimed.

"Where did he go??" Jhope asked looking around.

"I'll go and look at the guest room." Jimin said standing up and walking or maybe running.

RapMonster was looking under the bed and tables as if yoongi would fit in there.

Bambam took out his phone and tried calling yoongi's number but it was switched off.

Jimin went to each and every guest room in the whole mansion but not a single sign of yoongi.

Jhope was teleporting here and there in search of yoongi but he was not there.

After searching for 1 hour and 30 min they gave up. 

"Where the hell is he??" RapMonster said sitting down on the couch panting cuz he knocked over 7 tables while searching for Yoongi.

The rest shook their heads as I don't know.

Junior was sitting still while smiling because he knows what yoongi is doing.

Suddenly a laugh erupted from the side making everyone turn around only to a see yoongi laughing his off.

The others were relieved but confused at the same time.

'Why is he laughing so hard??' they thought.

"Where were you yoongi??" RapMonster asked.

"Omg, are you guys dumb??" Yoongi asked laughing even more.

"What do you mean??" Bambam asked.

"I was standing here the whole time."

The others were confused as but junior could not control his laugh, so, he ended up laughing together with yoongi.

"D-did y-you guys haha f-forget?? haha he i-is in-n cha-charge HahaHA of i-invisibility." Junior said between his laughs.

That's when it hit the others.

"Oh" was all they muttered.

Jimin clenched his fist and tighten his jaw, he was in charge of flame and the others could see sparks of fire around the jamless kid.

"Min Yoongi, I give you 5 sec to run, rum far away cause if I catch you, you won't imagine what I'll do." 

"Oops." Was the last thing yoongi muttered before running away in full speed.

RapMonster was about to follow but junior stopped him since RapMons is in charge of earth and he .right break the whole mansion into pieces.

The others just stayed silent watching yoongi running for his life and jimin running after the elder in a not so manly manner.

"He made us worried for no reason." Youngjae groaned as he was tired as hell.

Bambam nodded.

"Yeah right I was on the verge of crying."

"I am gonna punch him square on he face." Jhope said and then disappeared.

"These guys need to stop using their powers often." RapMons argued and Junior nodded.

"We may get caught by the ones hiding among us." 

"Who are those hiding??" Bambam asked tilting his head to look at Junior.

"From what the know, the other 6 prince of the 12 clans are here among us." Junior replied and Jaebam 'oh'ed.

Youngjae looked at the time and he almost panicked when it was already 10 past 11.

"I think we should sleep. We have school tomorrow." Youngjae said standing up and went to the guest room.

Bambam followed suit muttering good night's to rapMonster and Junior.

"Well aren't you going to sleep yet??" Junior asked to RapMonster.

"I just wanted to ask you if you have any idea on what GOT7 is planning. Those guys will be dangerous for the kids here." 

Junior sighed.

"I know, just like all playboys I am sure they are planning on playing. Don't worry, I'll confirm that tomorrow." 

RapMonster nodded and went to the guest room next to the one bambam and youngjae had take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter