Chapter 1: Getting kicked out of school

Mr Playboy in Love [markjin + jikook]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's P.O.V.

 

"Park Junior!! You are wanted by the Headmaster." 

 

That was the 1st thing I heard as soon as me and my friends enter the class.

 

I sighed. My brother park junior is wanted by the Headmaster and I know the reason very well. It's because he slept with the principal's daughter.

 

Funny right?? Of course not.

 

Junior looked confused for a second then gave the teacher an innocent smile. 

 

I could hear bambam, rapmon, yoongi, hoseok and youngjae laughing. It's because they were the ones who dared Junior hyung to sleep with Park Jihyo.

 

Jihyo likes Junior to death so they hit it off right as soon as Junior asked, even if it was any other girl or boy, they would agree right away.

 

Because who wouldn't , he is the hottest innocent looking lad in Zenith High. And one more thing, he is the most studious kid in the whole school.

 

Well, okay enough explanation.

 

Junior walked out of the class room and bambam as always follows junior then rapmons, youngjae, yoongi, jhope follows.

 

No matter how lazy yoongi is, wherever his friends go, even if it's only to the toilet, he would follow.

 

The teacher did not say anything because it's no use arguing with us, we'll win anyway.

 

I stood up and followed them. As we pass the hallway, girls started fangirling ignoring the lectures of the teacher.

 

I feel bad for them, and to tell you honestly, they are annoying. Like really really annoying. But I waved at them anyway.

 

Junior didn't even glance at them, it's funny you know, his pride.

 

Rapmons was waving and walking that he didn't notice the door in front causing him to break it into two.

 

Bambam who was dancing and walking stopped, youngjae who was singing also stopped, jhope who was riding an invisible horse also stopped. Yoongi was sleep walking so he didn't notice.

 

Rapmon looked at the door and then at us before laughing awkwardly.

 

We gave him a 'you've got to be kidding me' look. It's the 1st period for God's sake and to make it worse, it's the principal's office. 

 

We could see the principal's face red from anger, we looked at each other and burst out laughing. 

 

We were practically rolling on the ground except Junior, he was standing and watching us with a boring expression.

 

The principal called us in and made all of us sit down.

 

He was lecturing us on how we should be careful and blah blah blah..

 

Now, it was junior's turn to get the scolding. Hope we get transferred, I am getting tired of this school.

 

Nobody's P.O.V

 

"Park Junior, what is this??" The principal asked showing his phone and it was the video of Junior and Jihyo having . 

 

Junior looked at the screen blankly and then looked up at the principal.

 

"Isn't it obvious?? it's me and your daughter having ." Junior said yawning and stretching a bit. 

 

The rest were kicking and punching each other while laughing because when Junior said that you should've seen the principal's face. It was priceless.

 

He looked surprised at the same time horrified.

 

"Do you love her??" The Principal a.k.a Mr Park asked Junior simply answered a 'no'.

 

"Then why are you doing it??" Mr Park asked slamming a hand on the table but Junior wasn't affected.

 

"Oh, it was just a dare, no feelings involved." 

 

The principal was so close to punch Junior when jihyo came out of nowhere and blocked the way.

 

Mr Park as well as Junior was surprised.

 

Junior scrunched up his nose in disgust when jihyo hugged him saying, "He is my love, father, don't hurt him." 

 

The others snickered at the background while Mr Park looked like a fish out of water.

 

Junior pushed jihyo off him causing the girl to fall down on the ground.

 

"What are you doing Junior??" The girl asked standing up.

 

"What?? You dirty hands touched me. I don't like dirty thing, you know that right??"

 

Jihyo eyes widen as well as Mr Park's.

 

"But oppa...I love you." Jihyo said with teary eyes and the others felt bad for her.

 

"Well, too bad I don't." Junior said smiling.

 

"You guys are gonna get kicked out, I am fed up." The principal said thinking they would beg for him to forgive them. But what happened was the total opposite.

 

Bambam and Jimin started squealing. Rapmonster started breaking the photo frames on the wall. Youngjae started singing a happy song and yoongi and jhope started dancing like maniac.

 

Junior let out a relief sigh, "ing Finally, thank you Mr Park. Let's go boys." 

 

Junior walked out and the rest followed leav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter