Chapter 3: Unexpected Meeting

Mr Playboy in Love [markjin + jikook]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

//At Jungkook's mansion//(look at the above media)

 

After 'stalking' and talking about BTS and settling everything, they went back to doing whatever they were doing before. It includes v rolling on the ground.

 

Jacksoñ too got bored and went to disturb everyone.

 

1st he went to yugyeom who was still on his phone. He grabbed a pillow and slammed it straight to the younger 'i face causing the pillow, the phone and yugyeom's face to collide.

 

With that, Jackson muttered a small 'opps' and dashed off in full speed.

 

Yugyeom clenched his fist and gritted his teeth.

 

"Jacksoñ hyung, you are so dead!!" Yugyeom screamed running after jackson.

 

As if that was not enough, Jackson ran near the pool outside and he did not see JB standing causing him to push the latter and fall into the pool.

 

Both yugyeom and Jackson stopped running and stood still waiting for JB to give a reaction.

 

Yugyeom grabbed jackson's hand and pulled him away running together.

 

"We better run, jaebum hyung is not call king of rage for no reason." 

 

As if on cue, jaebum's scream could be heard throughout the whole mansion.

 

They ran inside and this time they didn't see v who was on the ground and kicked him straight in the face.

 

V held his nose and sat up looking at the culprit.

 

"Jacksoñ hyung, yugyeom, don't you love me??" V asked groaning.

 

"I love you but I love myself more." JACKSON screamed and ran upstairs and to jungkook's room.

 

The latter was sleeping soundly when Jackson and yugyeom barged into his room.

 

"What is wrong with you two??" Jungkook asked calmly but his face so scary so Jackson and yugyeom said sorry and ran downstairs.

 

Mark was eating a hamburger, when he see Jackson and yugyeom approaching he glared at them.

 

The duo gulped and gave a small smile.

 

Lastly , they went to Jin who was cooking dinner. Out of everything, Jackgyeom tickled him causing the elder to drop what he was cooking and run after them.

 

The three were knocking everything down in the process and due to the commotion, jungkook came out of his room on to see the living room in a whole mess.

 

"Jacksoñ hung, yugyeom." He called out calmly and the two stopped giving him a very bright smile.

 

"Dress up, we are eating outside." 

 

Everyone looked at him surprised. 

 

"What? I thought you were angry." Jacksoñ said.

 

"I love you guys too much to be angry at you." Jungkook said smiling.

 

Then, he ordered the maids to clean up the house. After that he came down with his car keys.

 

Jackson, v and yugyeom were jumping due to happiness and the others find it adorable but they did not comment on it.

 

They hopped on jungkook's and Jin's car. JB and yugyeom and Jackson are in different car because Jackson was 100% sure that JB will kill him.

 

After 10 mins of driving. They reached the place and everyone's mouth dropped at the luxurious restaurant in front of them.

 

"What's this called??" Yugyeom asked and jungkook shrugged.

 

"Find out later." 

 

***************

 

Jimin, bambam, yoongi, rapMon, jhope and youngjae reached the place only to see Junior standing at the entrance with a bored expression.

 

As usual many girls recognize him and started to surround him. He looked around and saw the others looking at the place like a fish out of water. Junior signalled them to come quickly because if he sees any more girls, he is likely to puke.

 

He went inside, the others following behind and not to mention some fan girls too.

 

"Reservation under Park Junior." Junior said smiling at the receptionist who was string at him with wide eyes and jaw drop.

 

Bambam being bambam started talking selcas with youngjae, jhope and Jimin. RapMons was busy checking out girls and yoongi was standing there watching Junior and the receptionist.

 

5mins passed and the receptionist doesn't seem to be snapping anytime soon.

 

Junior being a Playboy leaned in pecked the girl on her cheeks making her flinch and tense up. When she realize the situation, she went red and Junior badly wanted to roll his eyes but didn't. He could  hear fangirls screaming at the background.

 

"Reservation under Park Junior please." Junior reminded flashing a very very sweet smile.

 

The girl snapped from her trance and quickly processed what Junior said.

 

After that Junior winked at the girl ad leave her blushing. He wanted to play more but he was very hungry to care about her.

 

One of the waiter led them to the room where they are supposed to eat. Yeah, Junior did a private reservation.

 

But when they enter, junior were surprised to see seven boys sitting and chatting. 

 

He saw a vacant table of seven next to the said 7 boys and he realized that they were not gonna be alone. But he didn't mind because he knew them very well.

 

They were GOT7 and Junior wants to play along and see how well these guys are. Seeing the way they posted in IG, Junior was 100% sure that all of them were playboys.

 

The seven boys turned to look at BTS when they entered. Their eyes went wide when they saw Junior.

 

Bambam did not see the seven boys so he jumped inside and sat on the 1st seat.

 

"Come on I am super duper hungry." Bambam said holding his stomach.

 

He was confused when the others were just standing staring at him blankly.

 

Junior shifted his eyes to bts and bambam turned around to look at what the elder was looking.

 

He jumped when he saw the boys staring at him intensely.

 

"Oh....sorry!!" He quicky stood up and went behind Junior, hiding.

 

"Uh....they did a reservation too and this was the only vacant place we have. I am sorry." The waitress said bowing continuously.

 

Junior was not angry, not at all. He was smirking inside cause he can see the 7 of them looking at him up and down.

He turned towards the waitress and flashed a bright smile.

 

"It's ok, I would appreciate if you just take our order." Junior said and sat down in the furthest place so he could observe how got7 behaves.

 

The others didn't know that they were got7 so they normally went to their seat and sat down, giving their order.

 

Bambam as usual was in a hyperactive mood and started digging on his food like a hungry dog. But you all know that he looks cute either way.

 

Junior was not sure if Got7 knew they were BTS but he could see them checking out each and everyone of them.

 

Bambam's P.O.V.

 

I was busy eating my food but I could feel someone's gaze on me and it's not from our members.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter