Healed By Love (Seq.)

Tzumo Scrapbook

Tzuyu mind is clouded. Did momo just ask me to be her girlfriend?

 

Momo's body is warmer than usual, but the heat of shyness inside Tzuyu is far more greater.

 

She turns around, facing momo. Gazing the beautiful figure in front of her. Tzuyu tries to not let gapes open.

 

The peach hair hottie looks more hotter when her hair is unkempt. Her eye lids only opened with a narrow gap, but the sparkling from the bewitching brown pupils shows how affectionate the piercing gaze it is.

 

' I like you tzuyu, and I know you like me too.'

 

Holy . Did she just said that she like me?

Momo's heart throbing fast.

 

Am I too straightforward? Does she gonna reject me? Should I take back my words and act like nothing happened?

 

' Timidly, Tzuyu pulled herself up till she reach same eye level as momo. She gathers up all her courage, giving a peck on momo lips, then quickly hides her head into momo's chest.

 

' I like you too unnie.'

 

Momo grabs a gentle hold on the maknae's chin, looking straight into the brown gaze of hers. The cute puppy look of the maknae is too inviting. Without moving her gaze on this perfect girl, momo's hand brushes through her  jawline, cheeck, ear, then into her hair, bringing the maknae's head closer. Tzuyu closes her eyes, giving a silent permission to momo.

 

Momo starts the kiss gently, nibbling bit by bit, little by little. Tzuyu was stiff at the begining, but slowly, she gains her conscious and replies the kiss momo gave, by imitate what momo did.

 

Momo goes for a deeper kiss. Giving a hint what tzuyu means to her and showing how much her love towards the maknae with the kiss. Tzuyu feels momo's passion and replies her with the same intensity. They kiss like there is no tomorrow, rather to die out of breath rather than other ways.

 

Momo's hand slides through tzuyu's back, slightly stops at the hips for a moment and stops at the back thigh. She brings tzuyu's leg to cross onto her. closing the little gap that is left between them. Her hand moves back to tzuyu's cheek, enjoys the satisfying view in front of her one last time before tireness and the effect of medicine got ahead of her, ' goodnight my princess.' she managed to give a goodnight greet to maknae before she falls asleep again.

 

' Looking great momo?' Mina gives a curious look on the dancer, strange that she will wakes up this early, preparing breakfast, especially she looks sick yesterday.

 

' Of course, I am fully healed now.' healed by love, she thought, smiles never leave her face.

 

__________________________________________________________

So, this is the sequel I promised. Not very long since I think it's better to not make it more complicated.

I hope you guys enjoy as well as I wrote it, a lot of stories pending on my list hehe, will try to write as many as possible when I got time.

 

Till next time

Your author