Field Day (Training Day's Seq.)

Tzumo Scrapbook

Tzuyu is talking to her friends when momo reaches her. She appears behind tzuyu and smile apologetically towards nayeon and jeongyeon. They return it with an understanding smile and stand up from their seats. Nayeon gives a wink towards the confused tzuyu and entangles her arm with jeongyeon’s before they take their leave.

 

Tzuyu.” a soft whisper issued from behind. Tzuyu doesn’t move. Of course she know the owner if this familiar voice which never fail to mesmerize her every time when she speaks.

 

Momo doesn’t get her reply. So she proceed to the seat in front of tzuyu.

 

Chewy.” she places her hand on tzuyu’s right knuckles, slightly grabbing it so tzuyu know she can’t get away with this. Tzuyu sighed, well she had to face this anyway.

 

The figure in front of her seems got thinner since they are apart. Black bags under her eyes indicates the girls must not have a peaceful sleep after that day.

 

It’s all her fault. She shouldn’t have let momo enters her world, her presence itself is already a mistake.

 

She give a formal smile. What can I help you, momo-ssi?”

 

Her heart gets jabbed when she saw the pain in momo’s eyes after she called her formally. She wanted to embrace her tight but she don’t know if she can. She is no longer the tzuyu momo remembered. She has revealed the real her, a merciless monster that had killed countless of lives, innocent or not. She does not deserve momo.

 

Tzuyu, ” she gets up and hugs tzuyu from behind. Her cheek attached to tzuyu’s,she whispers the past is the past, tzuyu. I know that you may have done a lot of bad things in the past but you are a different person now, the new tzuyu who would take care of the person that she love and will protect them at all cost. Monsters won’t do that. Even you still think you are a monster. Then you will be the monster that belongs to me and me only. You will protect me no?”

 

Tzuyu still dumbfounded hearing those words. So momo accepts me? She will let this sin person to go into her life and live with her?

 

‘ I’m sorry it took me so long to admit my feeling and my thoughts. It really struck me when you gave me so much information at once. But I love you tzuyu, I won’t let you go even you are a demon, I am willing to go to hell just to be with you.”

 

Tzuyu?”’ she turns the purple-haired girl around, finding the tall little girl shed her tears silently, once again. This time is the happy tears she suppose.

 

Shhh.” she kissed her forehead. Don’t cry anymore okay tzuyu? Angels should not drown their beautiful eyes and face with tears.”

 

I am no angel momo, you are.”

 

Then you are the demon who protect this angel yea?” she kisses the tears on her face away. I love you tzuyu.” She continues to kiss her eyes, her nose and before their lips meet, she smiles at tzuyu’s vow My love is all yours, momo.”

 

Tzuyu’s POV

 

It been so long since we share a passionate kiss, her tongue invades through my teeth and twirls with mine. We everything that’s inside each other until nothing left.

 

She tastes like honey and blood. Wait, blood? Tzuyu fastly opens her eyes and she is intensely terrified. There is a bullet hole right in the middle of momo’s forehead, momo’s eyes is lifeless. She looks exactly like a puppet in those horror movie. Blood comes out from her forehead, her body began to fall backward and fall become dust before tzuyu can catch it.

 

MOMO!”

 

Tzuyu sprang up from a bed. This is not the rooms she wakes up to everyday.

 

She turns her head left and right, inspecting the room. It is a simple room, white walls with a working desk. The white wall clock pointing at 3am. The reminds her that she is at chaeyoung’s house.

 

Damn, what a nightmare.” she shakes her head, getting rid of her dizziness and splitting the line of dream and reality.

 

She still can’t recover from the nightmare so she decided to take a walk.

 

The cold breeze brushes through her face. She likes it when the darkness descended. The best condition to kill where she can hide in shadow and appear from nowhere.

 

The moon was her only companion before chaeyoung starts to work as her partner.

 

It past just seems like yesterday, bygoned but still fresh in mind.

 

Just like the old times eh?” seems like she’s talking to the moon but at the same time mocking herself, forever alone might be her destiny after all.

 

--

 

“ How’s your black swan? Tzuyu ask chaeyoung as she aims her target with the scope of her AWM-F sniper rifle.

 

“ Great I guess? She is pretending as a maid in her target’s house.

 

“ Ooh tempting.

 

“ Shut up and focus on your job.”

 

“ Just saying. A dominant maid, aren’t you tiger?

 

“ Leave my mina alone you .

 

Tzuyu chuckles. It’s fun to tease the cub, she will never get bored of it.

 

“ Tzuyu, the voice from the earpiece seems to soften.

 

Tzuyu hummed, betokens that she is listening.

 

“ Do you really plan to give up on her that easily?

 

She removes her finger from the trigger.

 

“ I’m on a mission chaeyoung.

 

“ You are the Phoenix, this mission is a piece of cake, you won’t get choke. And don’t divert my question smart .

 

She sighed, she spies on her target aimlessly through the scope.

 

“ I don’t know, tiger. I can’t do anything if she doesn’t want to accept my identity. Love is not always blind you know.

 

“ Just give her more time, don’t give up yet okay? You deserved to be loved too.

 

“ Gosh, our tiger has been tamed now don’t they? she jokes.

 

“ I am trying to be a good friend here .

 

“ Thanks Garfield.

 

“ You piece of-- tzuyu finish your mission fast ASAP.

 

“ What happened?

 

“ No I’m not going to tell you until you done with your mission. You can’t do anything right now.

 

“ .

 

She quickly get her seriousness back and focus on the target. Her finger is on the trigger and with a deep breath. She pulls the trigger, the bullet got out of the silenced sniper rifle and hits the nape of Jung Enterprise’s CEO. Tzuyu has already know the result of her assault so she quickly disassemble the rifle and leave from her position while the situation is still a mess at the CEO’s room.

 

--

 

“ Tell me what happened, chaeyoung. she asks the genius hacker once she makes sure she is safe and away from the zone.

 

“ There is a bunch of people took momo away, and their body built do not match any of our trainee here. Chaeyoung says through the earpiece. The news hits tzuyu hard.

 

She yells in rage . “ What!? Why don’t you tell me earlier chaeyoung?!

 

“ I said there is nothing you can do, you are too far away that time. But momo brought the tanto sword you gave her with her so I am able to track her. I have asked jeongyeon and nayeon to follow them as soon as I found out. I will send you the location now. chaeyoung replies calmly despite the furious yelling tzuyu.

 

“ Okay. Tzuyu tries her best to calm down and head to the location in full speed.

 

The scene from the nightmare starts to haunt her once she know about momo being kidnapped.

 

She keep pinching her thing along the way to remind herself that she is in reality, momo is not yet dead, she won’t let her.

 

Tzuyu reaches the location chaeyoung gave her. It was an abandoned shipyard and no one lives around here.

 

Good, that means she can kill freely here, she rage is at the borderline she is just restrain herself to behave irrationally before she saves momo.

 

Tzuyu found jeongyeon and nayeon on a rooftop of a building.

 

“ How was it inside?

 

“ There are around 2 people outside the building. 5 inside including momo. She is separated from the other with one person in a corner. Nayeon put down her thermoscope and informs tzuyu.

 

Tzuyu set up her sniper rifle and executes the guards outside.

 

Once tzuyu makes sure she is covered by nayeon from the outside, she goes in with jeongyeon

Covered by jeongyeon, tzuyu took down two guys easily from behind while they are drinking.

 

Jeongyeon got shot at her arms while she is gunning a beard guy. “ Don’t mind me tzuyu, go get her. Tzuyu nodded and rushes toward the office.

 

Her worries have relieved a bit when she see momo is unharmed, she only got slight cut which may be the outcome of their fight when they took momo away.

 

Momo is tied on a chair.  A young men greets her by pointing a gun on the blindfolded momo.

 

“ It’s been a long time, Phoenix, or should I say, Hades? he smirk deviously while he point his gun towards momo, while enjoying how tzuyu’s eye narrowed trying to recall who he is.

 

“ You won’t remember me Hades. I am V, son of Z. V smiles, ignoring the piercing gaze from tzuyu when he mention his father name.

 

“ Such a surprise eh? Who knows the Hades that kills her target with only one attempt will left out her enemy’s progeny to avenge her one day?

 

“ Tzuyu keep distract him. I am going shoot him once I am in position. Nayeon speaks from her earpiece.

 

“ I don’t remember Z have any bloodline left.

 

“ I am an illegitimate child. He kept it secret from everyone else. He seems agony to mention about it. But she will not feel any sympathy to any person that will harm momo.

 

“ Tzuyu I am in position, shooting in 3,2,..

 

Tzuyu readies herself when she heard the countdown. Once nayeon counts to two, tzuyu dashes towards momo and pounds on her to prevent her from getting hurt just in case.

 

Nayeon bursts in from the office door and shoots at V’s wrist. She points her gun on V’s head, ready to shoot him at the head once he have any suspicious movement.

 

Tzuyu quickly cuts off the ropes tying momo and removes the blindfold.

 

“ Momo are you okay, she cupped momo’s face, right hand brushes through the blonde. When the latter opens her eyes, she sensed something is not right. Momo cute puppy eyes is now gone, replaced by emotionless empty stare.

 

She turns her head, where the latter welcomed her with a mysterious smile, she is not pleasured with the that face. “ What have you done to her? her furious tone however, didn’t scare the mysterious smile plastered on V away.

 

“ Answer me you.., her questioning was choked down by a stab from behind through the left chest. No one could do that except, momo. ‘Tzuyu! nayeon wanted to warn her but it is too late.

 

“ Hypnotize huh? she chuckled, shakes her head.

 

She turns around and cups momo’s cheek, this maybe the last time she see this pretty face, “ I’m glad, momo. The last person i see before my death, is you. I hope you don’t hate me lying to you, forget me momo. Tzuyu presses herself forward to hug the brunette, from her silky hair till her nape.

 

“ It’s okay momo. she whispers with every strength that is still left inside her. She wish she got more time to do this but her strength is losing slowly. Her hands fall upon her collapse on momo.

 

Momo eyes was getting clear and not that lifeless when she feel the embrace. The last thing she heard before she finally seeing light is “ It’s okay momo.

 

When she regain conscious what she saw first is a young man with his wrist shot smiles creepily at her, and nayeon looks at her with an unreadable expression.

 

But what she saw next frightens her. Tzuyu collapse on her, her back was stabbed by the tanto sword that tzuyu gave her.

 

“ No, she wraps her arm and tzuyu’s waist ans cups tzuyu cheek with other hand,

“ No! Talk to me tzuyu! she presses two fingers on her neck, checking tzuyu’s pulse. There is still a weak pulse, she can barely feels it.

 

“ Hang on tzuyu. She brushes tzuyu’s messy hair backward and caress her cheek.

Nayeon has already called jeongyeon to retrieve tzuyu’s black van before she comes in.

 

Momo immediately carries tzuyu with her arms towards the van when nayeon told her jeongyeon is here.

 

The whole ride back is a total silent. Momo places tzuyu on her lap, just like the position while she was carrying tzuyu just now. Her gaze never leaves tzuyu’s face. Her left hand places on tzuyu’s jaw, thumbs caressing her cheek repeatedly. Sometimes she moves her hand to check tzuyu’s pulse and then return to the previous position.

 

--

 

“ She is lucky, extremely lucky. Her heart is unusual like us, hers is at right side. Your stab is only 1 centimeter from her lung. She will be fine and wakes up two days later the latest.” Jihyo announces tzuyu’s condition while she signs for the report.

 

“ Thanks jihyo.

 

“ Treat her well momo yah.

 

“ I will, I promise.”

 

A hand reaches momo’s shoulder, nayeon pulls her in her embrace to comfort this fragile kid.“ It’s been a long day momo. Go back rest and come again tomorrow okay? She will be fine.”

 

Momo nodded but she comes back at midnight. She doesn’t want to leave tzuyu alone. She sits beside the bed, grabbing tzuyu with both of her hands. Her fingertips moves towards tzuyu’s face, tracing the edgy jawline of this beautiful monster. The monster that belongs to her.


“ Let’s be together forever chewy-ah~” she mumps when sleepiness came across.

 

 

_____________________

A/N: Hey. So this is the sequel of training day. Not much of a fluff but I hope you guys enjoy it. I am thinking to make another fluff sequel of this. Tell me what you think. Next update will mostly be on February. I want to finish the twice one shot corner and close the request thing :)

 

See You Soon