Training Day?

Tzumo Scrapbook

' YO! lil Momo, wanna spar?'

 

Kai is one of the great trainee for their batch. Being a bit arrogant, he always like to pick up a fight with momo. It's not like he wants to hit on momo, it's because Momo is Tzuyu's girlfriend, Kai's crush and the most talented and skilled in their batch, she can even beat their seniors, she is as good as their seniors who is already working in the fields.

 

' No Kai, I don't want to spar with you.' Momo is slightly annoyed. She doesn’t like to be interrupted during her mealtime, especially when she’s enjoying her favourite jokbal.

 

' Ayy, don't be such a coward Momo, how are you supposed to match to Tzuyu like this?' teased Kai, can't hide his sarcastic tone with his smirk.

 

' Don't be such a jerk Kai, we ain't playing with your game.' Tzuyu answered, she knows that Kai likes her. He thinks that if he keep wins Momo in training or sparring session it will brings out her interest in him and maybe even like him. How immature is this, Tzuyu thinks.

 

' No, if he wants to get beaten that badly I will let him have it.' now that Momo have finished her lunch, she want to let out her anger that piled up since the moment Kai ruining her lunch date with her girlfriend.

 

' Be careful.' Tzuyu knows there is no use to stop Momo, Momo isn't those people who will give up once they make up their mind. Besides, Tzuyu will be watching them. If she found Kai will overly hurt Momo she will be there to stop it.

 

Momo nodded. This is her fight, to prove that she is the one who can match to the goddess beside her.

 

' I will,' she kisses Tzuyu's forehead before holds her hands, both walking together towards the practice room, leaving Kai grinning at behind.

 

They reached the training room. With another smirk on his face again, ' ladies first,' he said, not forgetting to provocate the peach colored hair girl in front of him.

 

Not waiting any longer, Momo steps forwards and charge at Kai, throwing punch with her right fist.

 

Instead of evading it, Kai catch that fist with his left hand, smirk have not yet leave his face. ' You have to try harder Momo.' Momo felt her punch stuck, quickly she try to stumble Kai down by kicking his leg.

 

She succeed, Kai fell down but he quickly get up, he was pissed that Momo made him looks stupid in front of Tzuyu. His face now is surely not that relax anymore.

 

' Well, well.' he said, moving his neck left and right, makins some crack sound comes out. ' Looks like our Momo had actually put some effort on fighting instead just sleeping and eating.' He smirks again ' Now here comes the real deal.'

 

He make a few quick blows, left jab, right uppercut, left hook. All of the punches are done swiftly without any break, Momo can do nothing but just keep evading. Taking the chances that momo still having the evade momentum, he quickly change the direction he's attacks from left to right. And he succeed to throw a punch on momo's rib. Immediately he lands another punch right on her stomach.

 

He is about to blow another punch on momo’s face, a strong grip catches his hand.

 

‘ That’s enough.’ Tzuyu says coldly.

 

He turns his head towards the elite, smirking with a bit of annoyance. ‘ You are overprotective of your little girlfriend here. She can handle herself,’ he then turns back facing the blonde, ‘ don’t cha lil momo?’

 

‘ Tzuyu, I can still continue.’ Momo slowly gets up, fixs her gaze on kai, prepare to fight again.

 

‘ No.’ Tzuyu coldly replies. Momo have good skills, but she is can’t beat kai who has more experience. Yet.

 

Momo is very talented as she got into top 5 in their badge just one months after she joins here. But her experience is still not enough or else she will be on top 2, well tzuyu is always on top. The case is sometimes different when they are on bed thou.

 

‘ Tzuyu...’

 

‘ No we are not playing his game anymore. I have no any intention to let you get hurt just because some stupid guy wants to get my attention.

 

Kai’s gaze narrowed. ‘ What did you just said?’ He was about to explode but then he saw the cold piercing stare from tzuyu. The gaze when she’s is serious and prepared to fight, or you can say kill. He felt like a puppy in front of a cobra right now. He knows he will definitely lose if he is to against her.

 

Cowardly he just keeps his mouth shut. Don’t want to get more attention from the cobra.

 

‘ Tzuyu i am not a coward to just give up like this, although he started this but i will end it.’

 

Tzuyu raised her eyebrow, she knows her girlfriend is stubborn or determined when it comes to practice or fighting to a level somehow it annoys her sometimes. That’s how she improved so fast although her skills are not that good in the beginning.

 

‘ Nope, I will end this.’

 

She lets go of kai’s wrist and darts towards momo, carrying her up on her shoulder when the peach still have no idea what’s going on. They already leave the room when momo regains her cognizance.

 

‘ Yah what are you doing! Put me down!’ Momo hits tzuyu’s back repeatedly, but soon calms down when the latter slaps her . ‘ Be a good girl mo.’ Pink brushes on momo’s cheek, thank god nobody is around. ‘ Put me down tzuyu, people may see us.’

 

Tzuyu put her down but she carries momo again this time is in bridal style. She can place her gaze on her girlfriend in this position on their way back to their house, there is no way she can get bored of her cute annoyed girlfriend. She pecks on momo’s pouting lips. ‘ Everyone knows we are together, there is no need to hide sweetie.’ A wide grin can be seen from her face when she sees her girlfriend getting shy because of their position right now. Every movement or gesture of her girlfriend is so adorable, making her such an enjoyable view.

 

They don’t live at the academy’s dorm. The academy awards tzuyu a house nearby for being the elite student. Momo is being awarded one too but she already stayed at tzuyu’s there is no reason to move out.

 

Soon they have reached their place. It felt like an instant flash since she only place her gaze along the way, admiring every jawline of her girlfriend. How can she be so perfect without even trying?

 

Tzuyu puts momo on their couch and tries to lift momo’s shirt up to inspect her bruise, but gets shrugged off by the latter. Momo crosses her arms and twists her head, avoids to look at tzuyu. ‘ I am still angry with you.’

 

‘ Don’t be stubborn momo. I know that it’s painful. Come on you don’t need to hide anything from me.’ She kneels her right knee so she can take a closer look on momo’s bruise. She carefully carress through her bruise, making momo shivers upon her touch.

 

Momo stares at tzuyu, her touch is gentle and warm, her conscientious touch concealed with her love and care strikes right into momo’s heart.

 

Suddenly a trail of sadness rushes in, she maneuvers her fingers, trails along from tzuyu’s slender fingers, slim and muscular arm, her broad shoulder and reaches her long neck, her thumb caresses tzuyu’s jaw and then her cheek.

 

‘ Tzuyu, why do you like me? I mean I am not even compatible with you. You are the top trainee and I can’t even beat Kai.’ she mutters. Tzuyu stares into her eyes, she saw a sense of insecure, worry and in the most depth of her pupil, it is the grief and the scare of losing her.

 

She cups momo’s cheek and stops her murter with a deep kiss, the air inside momo, till she cant breath and pants upon their breakaway from the profound kiss.

 

She hold momo’s cheek with both of her hands. Her eyes lock with the latter’s. ‘ Momo,’ she calls out her lover’s name with a monotone, accentuates momo how serious she is right now. She is a do-er, not much of a sweet talker so she just say what’s in her heart.

 

‘ I won’t say such thing as I will die without you. All of my heart, they have been given to you since you have come inside my world. My heart belongs to you, and you are important, a very important existence in my life. I won’t die without you, but I can die for you, you are the holder, and the keeper of me, of my heart.’

 

Momo can feel her sincerity but she still doesn’t think she is worthy enough. Tzuyu can see it from the hesitant in momo’s eyes before the latter lowers her gaze on the ground, unsure of what response she should gives to tzuyu.

 

The atmosphere in the living room becomes awkward and silence roams through the air, they can only hear their own breath. Both of them distract themselves, listening to their own heartbeat drumming steadily, waiting for the people in front to converse and break the dwelling discomfort feeling that makes time flows much slower.

 

It was tzuyu who starts the interaction.

 

‘ Where is the fearless momo gone,’ she shakes momo’s shoulder playfully. ‘ You are the first one to talk to me and the first one to go into my heart. I won’t ever leave you, maybe you are the one who will leave me.’ Her lips pull into a sardonic smile.

 

Momo jounce her head, ‘ no, tzuyu, why would I leave you? It is me who is not able to…’ Her words is halted by tzuyu’s shimmering tears in her eyes. She never saw tzuyu shed a single tear before since she met her. She is always the ice princess who decline any approaching moves who the other. It tooks months for the ice mountain to unenclose her heart for momo.

 

Tzuyu’s misty eyes can no longer hold the gathered tears.

 

She withdraws herself from the astride kneeling position and sits on the coffee table, sighs as she slightly hunchs her back, bending her shoulder inward and placing her arms on her thighs. She lowers her head on the ground, prevent momo from noticing the clashes of her thoughts.

 

Should she tells her the truth? What if..?

 

It is more painful to see momo being anxious with their relationship. A barricade will be formed between momo and her, it is her fault that momo being insecure that she will leave her for somebody.

 

So she have made her decision.

 

She lifts her head, places gaze on momo’s face but avoiding the eyes.

 

‘ Momo, i am not the person you see in front, a sweet, caring person. I am a killer. Before I came to this school I was train in a camp to kill people. I was able to break free, I killed all of them.’

She saw confusion in momo’s sweet brown pools so she explains it more in details this time.

 

‘ There is an organization called “Nightmare”, they have accept someone’s request to eliminate our whole family. They killed my parents when I was 3 and took me to train me as their killer in their training camp in Russia.’ She tells the story like she is just a audience, not related even a bit with the incident she mentioned just now.

 

‘ My first mission starts when I was ten.’ She continues. ‘ I was placed in a family, my mission is to get the national security information then kill the whole family. I killed them all, include the little girl which have accompany me when I was undercover. And that’s what I have been doing since then, mission after mission, head per head.’ She places her face on her palm and wipes downward so she can gain strength to continue her story. She avoid to even look at momo’s face now, she must felt disgusted towards her right now.

 

‘ It was three years ago I found out they have killed my parent. They also planned to kill me because I almost found out by the public when I was in the run with heavy injury. I managed to plant bombs all over the headquarters and blew it up when all of the important members are present there.’ She recovers her gaze onto momo once again. The confusion earlier have now replaced by horrify and stiffness.

 

‘ I have no aim to life anymore. Then my mission partner suggested me to come here, to restitute the sins that I have committed in the past.’ She gazed into momo’s eyes.

 

‘ That’s how I become the top in our batch, maybe even the whole academy although we enrolled here together almost the same time.’ She curves the corner of her lips slightly into a sardonic sneer.

 

‘ So, momo, don’t doubt it when I said you are the most important thing in my life. You are the lighthouse, the anchor to my ship. I will protect you with my life, even though you will mostly leave me after this. I am the one who is incompatible, not you momo.’

 

She caresses momo’s face, maybe it’s the last time. Her hands leave involuntarily after she places a tender kiss on momo.

 

‘ Take care my love.’

 

She plods toward the exit slowly. Hoping momo would at least calls out her name to stop her from leaving. As expected, momo does not.


She sighed towards the yellowish orange in the sky. Momo’s favourite color soon emerge to the sky, as if they are mocking tzuyu for momo’s unacceptance of her past. So this is it, the end of her love life. She shakes her head and continues to wander around the academy until she decide where she will stay for the night.

 

___________________________________________________________

A/N Hey people, it's me again. How's y'all new year is going? I hope you have a great day today.

 

I bet you guys are expecting momo to accept tzuyu or at least hugs tzuyu to have her back ain't you? No it's not going to be be that easy (evil smirk).

 

Hope you guys enjoy the story and see you guys soon.

 

- Your Author-