Daily Basis Thing

Tzumo Scrapbook

A/N:Here's where i got this story's prompts from:

And here is me, trying to link all of the traits in one short story. More like a drabble lol.


 

Momo and Tzuyu have been dawddling in the room for a while now. Tzuyu kept hitting on the 'x' button to kill the boss of that game point, she is too lazy to move her thumb that's why. Momo was just sleeping, using Tzuyu's thighs as her pillow. The sound effects came out from PS4 did not bother her and Tzuyu thought that it was really some talent Momo have there.

 

This is what they normally do when they have no schedule going on and they are too lazy to go on some dates or trips. The dorm are quiet in a way that tzuyu like very much, sana can live on and momo who doesn't really bother. It stayed like that for around an hour until someone got hungry.

 

Momo dreamt of food. A full table of it and she can already feel herself drooling. She was about to eat all of the jokbal in front of her but all those food just proofed disappeared when she went near and about to devour them. But she was so hungry and she felt like dying without those food! She was stirred up and the first thing welcomed her is the stupid game character killing some pig, too bad they can't be eaten, best barbeque material ever.

 

She swear the food disappearing is one of the most scary nightmare, right after  where Jeongyeon and Tzuyu take all her barbie doll and throw them into the campfire saying it's a ‘barbieque’ fest. She cried so much after she woke up that time and she hit Tzuyu with her dancing shoes and not talking to the clueless girl for a day. She won't forget that day where she literally hide all her barbie dolls in  her food stash and getting scolded by Tzuyu.

 

Momo turned her head left and right, forgetting she was pillowing on Tzuyu's lap and the friction caused tickles on her girlfriend that she got irritated till the point she moved her hands from the controller to push Momo's head away. "You a burden, don't you stop me from finally finishing this game. I ain't gonna play this ever again. Sometimes I just don't get Mina taste in game." she scoffed while kill the zombie with only katana.

 

Momo pouted upon Tzuyu's violent action, she rubbed her groggy head and replied nervelessly. "Maybe you are the one with the weird taste Tzuyu-ah. Even Chaeyoung played the games." Tzuyu held a hand up, palm facing Momo stopping her from distracting her, then continued back with her game without replying anything.

 


 

Sana is standing outside their apartment. The delivery should be here three minutes ago but streets is empty, not even passers-by, human being is 404 not found on this chilly weather. She know she should just stay in side but she had nothing to do. Momo is inside the fluffy blanket sleeping, not wanting to get out.

 

She got a ping from her phone so she fished it out and opened the chat app.

 

Chewy <3 :  Want me to accompany you?

 

Nah it’s fine. They might be here soon :)

 

Since she didn’t see any delivery bike roaming around, she opened instagram and scrolled mindlessly. Well girls in bikinis could never hurt your eyes ain’t she right.

 

Her hand which barely fit in the pocket was taken out and put into another pocket, but it is bigger, and warmer. There comes a scoff from the owner of the warm hand she holding. Using peripheral vision, the tall one just focused on her phone, no bothering to initiate any conversation or some sort.

 

****

 

Sana: Thank you baby <3 <3

 

You should have brought glove with you. You will get cold hand later.

 

Sana: I got you now. (kisses emoji)

 

Sigh..

 

She took off the left glove and gave it to Sana, without giving a glance, then sneak back to her pocket, holding the hand without glove.

 

Tzuyu should make a complain to the company, when she realized they have been waiting for more than 10 minutes from the arrival of the delivery.


 



 

“Perfect Pizza it says, why do they even let girls to send pizza at this cold weather? Pretty girls are meant to curl in blanket lazily in this chilly afternoon.” Tzuyu scoffed as she finally let go of Sana’s hand to prepare the pizza and bring some beverages for it.

 

“Well thanks sweetie.” Momo gives a big hug on Tzuyu from the back giving a peck on the cheek and proceed to the pizza, ignoring the latter who did a repelling withdraw of her face and complained about the drool from her nap.

 

“Ohh the newest jokbal flavour with pepperoni and cheese.” I have been wanting to try this from forever!!” the blonde exclaimed with a big chunk of pizza . “I know.” Tzuyu say nonchalantly as she get a piece of laksa seafood flavour for her own. Perfect Pizza has such weird flavour but they actually tasted very good.

 

By the way, this is the first time Sana being so quiet while eating. “Are you okay Sana?” Tzuyu looks at her and found the girl is somewhere falling asleep while chewing. That is very weird because she was the one who yelling about being hungry at first.  “I am okay, I think? It was a bit cold don’t you think?” She said with her eyelid half closed.

 

Ain’t the heater is tho? Tzuyu turned toward Momo who was already on her third piece of pizza, she just wore a tank top with short pants, eating happily. She looked back at Sana, who wore a super warm fit long sleeve.

 

Oh god.

 

Tzuyu slips beside Sana, checking her temperature. Sizzling warmth she felt from her palm and the reddened cheek on Sana’s face confirmed her assumptions. “You had fever. She jolted to the bathroom and came back with a wet towel. Momo has already gotten up and went to look for any medicine they have. Tzuyu then covered the Sana with a very thick purple fluffy blanket. “Oh your most precious blanket, you won’t shared it with us last time.” Sana whined.

“That’s because you gonna use it right after having , what the even actual logic for people to not clean up and going to wet another clean blanket!”

“Mmm” Sana hummed. Smiling, she closed her eyes, relished in the comfort the blanket brings. “They are so warm, like your hug.”

Tzuyu scoffed. “I can’t believe you are still able to flirt in this state.”

“But it’s true!”

“Yeah, yeah.”

 

Sana went back being a healthy snake two days after. Because love heals.










 

Nah, it was because she had medicine duh.

 

“You were so cute when you worried at me like that!” The first Sana decided to do after she recovered is to straddle a tall alien who did not sleep well because of an overheat snake. Momo who were sleeping on the super king size bed as well did not even bother to get out of her dream for the monumental bounce on the bed, being able to eat in dream is a blessing excuse yall.

 

“Yah get off me I wanna sleep.” Tzuyu really wants to sleep, lack of sleep will prevent her from growing taller. “I just wanna express my gratitude…” she pouts as both of her girlfriends choose sleep over her. Well they are tired because so she will let it go this time. But she wants to rewards her girlfriend with unlimited of kisses....

 

Tzuyu is very cute while she is not roasting people. Oh well she looks daddy nonetheless. She snuggles into her arms, rubbing her face in the tall one’s neck and joins her in dreamland. Reward can wait anyway.

 

 


 

Another A/N lol:  Firstly I wanna apologize for the lack of the update for this fic. I have put a lot of my attention on wenrene while I was away. But fear not, Twice is so gay, tzumo samo is my fav and satzumo is a trinity we must promote so I will still upload some story occasionally :)

Also, lame ending. I know haha. But yeah. xD