Sick in Love

Tzumo Scrapbook

' Ah-choo' Momo sneezed in the car. It started after she danced in the snow right under fan's request yesterday.

 

SN: Momo did you catch a cold?

MM: I guess so...

SN:  Just sleep, you look so tired, maybe you'll get better after you wake up.

MM: nae...

 

Tzuyu who sit beside Momo feels worried for her condition, they are still on promotion, they didnt eat so much unlike they usually does. But the problem is momo will always spend more time dancing compared to other member. Tzuyu sometimes practices extra with momo, she can say it is very hard, she feels very tired after the extra practices. She can't imagine momo fighting her hunger after her practices, especially momo always dance so powerfully, following the flow of music without think too much about her fatigue and tiredness. This explains why momo's jaw looks so slim since they preparing for their comeback for TT.

 

There is that clenching feeling in Tzuyu's heart, seeing her unnie sick like this.

 

' Sana unnie, how's momo unnie? Do she looks okay? I think we should stop by a clinic or pharmacy to get medicines for momo incase she fell sick later.'

 

' Yeah sure! Why haven't I think of that? You are so considerable Tzuyu!' Tzuyu just smiles, ' I hope momo gets well soon.'

 

They then stopped by the nearest pharmacy to buy various type of medicines for momo before they go back to their dorm.

 

Momo is still asleep when they reached their dorm, not wanting to awake her, they decided to carry her to her room. While jeongyeon being the appa of the group, is about to carry momo, tzuyu takes the steps more quickly, putting momo hands around her neck. Her left arm carrying momo's legs and right arms on momo's waist. ' I got this.' she says.

 

Jeongyeon raised her left eyebrow, curious why tzuyu don't just let her carry since she's momo roomate. Tzuyu really cared about momo, she thinks. 'Okay.' she shrugs her shoulder and follows behind tzuyu. 

 

Momo's head is leaning on tzuyu's collarbone. She can feel momo's breath onto her neck, the warmth of the breath and the peach shampoo's scent make the maknae blush. Hoping no one sees her super red cheek, she quickly send momo to her bed, carefully lie momo on the bed so she can sleep longer.

 

After cover momo with the blanket, she goes out the room and saw jeongyeon sitting on the couch, munching some chips. 

 

TY: Jeongyeon unnie, can you don't go in the room yet? Let momo unnie have some rest.

 

JY: Yea sure, I will just hang out and maybe sleep with nayeon later.

 

' Make sure you quiet nayeon unnie when you guys are 'hanging out' yea unnie.' tzuyu winks at jeongyeon before she head towards the kitchen.

 

' Yah!' 

 

Tzuyu ignore the crazy ostrich behind and think what should she make for momo unnie.

 

' Tzuyu what are you doing here?' Mina appears behind tzuyu, usually tzuyu will meditate or doing yoga when they reach home after their schedule.

 

TY: Momo unnie might be sick, I'm thinking what should I prepare for her.

MN: Hmm, i think you can make porridge.

TY: Good idea, thanks unnie!

MN: Do you need help?

TY: Nah I'm fine. Oh yeah unnie, I will be taking care of momo tonight, if you want to stay with chaeyoung you can use my bed.

 

Mina's cheek is super blushed right now. Instead finding a hole to jump in she quickly make an excuse to get out of the maknae's sight. ' Erm, tzuyu I need to bath right now, see ya!' Her movement is at her full speed, just in a blink of the eyes shes gone, making tzuyu chuckles on her unnie's shyness.

 

Momo is still sleeping when all the members had their dinner. They begin to worry but tzuyu assures them that she will take care of momo.

 

' Just leave it to me unnie, momo will be fine by tomorrow.' tzuyu says with a confident smile.

 

' Damn, our maknae is all grown up now, taking care of her unnie when she is sick.' Jihyo teases.

 

A slight pink brushes on tzuyu's cheek, but she managed to tease back, ' Unnie, Jackson oppa asked me during off stage about your preference.'

 

' Yah! What did you tell him?' 

 

Tzuyu just smile cheekily, making the leader more uneasy and curious.

 

' yoda-yaa~' The leader now putting up her ultimate aegyo, looking like a puppy without mama wanting for love.

 

Tzuyu's body shivers looking at her leader like this, the leader made it overly to the point the maknae felt so nauseous she pushes the leader away, at the same time she stepped few step backwards, hands at the heart, seems like shes gonna pass out.

 

' Just stop it unnie!' she rolls her eyes. Finally giving out what the leader wants.

 

' I just told him he is your ideal type, thats all.'

 

Jihyo's eye right now could not be any bigger.

 

' What! How can you just tell him that?'

 

' Chill, if he doesn't interest in you, you think he will even ask about you?'

 

The leader knits her brow together, unsure the dependability of her maknae's statement.

 

' Just relax unnie, everything will be fine, maybe he will ask you out later.'

 

Now it's jihyo's time to blush. She had a crush on jackson since 'stop stop it' where dahyun was featured in the mv.

 

Tzuyu chuckles and continues her way to momo's room.

 

Momo seems like she's having a nightmare. ' No, don't!' 

 

Tzuyu dashes to momo, she pats her shoulder, comforting her, 'shhh, don't be afraid momo, I'm here.'

 

Momo eyes flew open, she saw a dark figure in front of her since the light is off. She blinks her eyes a few times to adapt to the light. Then she realized whos the beautiful figure in front of her, tzuyu the most adorable, cute and beautiful maknae. She is quite surprise to see tzuyu here as they don't have that much interaction with each other compared to other members.

 

' Tzuyu,' she tilted her head a bit to the left, ' What are you doing here?'

 

' I think you are going to get sick so I made porridge for you.' she switches on the light and found some sweats on momo's face.

 

She wipes away the sweats with her palm, ' Are you okay?' She puts her back of the hand on momo's forehead.

 

' Which part of your body feeling not normal right now?' she asked.

 

' Erm, my heart?' It comes out so naturally as momo doesnt think much when she speaks, typical momo. Soon she saw tzuyu raised her right brow, not getting what she mean. A bit of blush comes up on momo faces, then she quickly added, 'maybe it's because of the nightmare.'

 

Tzuyu smiles and pats momo head. ' It's okay unnie, it's just a dream. You must be hungry now, let's eat the porridge before it becomes cold.

 

Momo want to eat herself but tzuyu insists to feed her. And it's true momo don't really have lots of energy inside her right now. She tries really hard to confine herself from blushing while tzuyu is feeding her. The porridge tastes good, not too plain and not too salty, it is just right.

 

She finished the porridge and the medicine tzuyu gave her.

 

' Rest well, momo.' tzuyu switched off the light and about to leave, momo grabs her wrist with both of her hand, pleads, ' tzuyu, please stay..'

 

How can she reject the puppy eyes of momo which can even shines in the night with just some slight presence of the moonlight?

 

' Okay.' she says. Sitting beside momo, she holds momo hand, sitting beside her. While she watching at momo waiting her to asleep, she can help by enjoying the the remarkable in front of her right now. Momo has a wonderful jawline, she is just 4D as sana, gosh she is so beautiful. Tzuyu can't help but blush by how her brain being malfunctional right now by just looking at momo. If momo open her eyes right now she can see the strong stare from the maknae which can pierce into her soul.

 

Few moment later, when she thinks that momo has fallen asleep, tzuyu reluctantly withdraw her hand, away from the smooth touch of momo hand.

 

As she gets up and exits the room, a warm hug embraces her from behind. ' don't go, sleep with me.' 

 

Momo is not waiting for the maknae to answer this time. Gently she drags tzuyu down to lie down on the bed. Enjoying the scent of tzuyu when she puts her head on tzuyu shoulders.

 

Tzuyu was stunned not able to identify what happened. Few seconds later she finally gained her conscious back, but still her mind gone blank, not able to respond as she can feel the warm embrace from the beautiful creature from behind. Her heart pounding so fast,' momo' she ask with some bit of crack on her sound, tries  to cover up the sound of the beating heart of hers so momo won't hear that.

 

' Hmm?'

' What are you doing?'

' Just sleep with me, tzuyu, okay?'

 

Tzuyu don't know what to reply, there is a moment of silence in the room, she can only hears the breathing sound of hers and momo's, and maybe her super pounding heart that might become a sick beat for their new song.

 

Since tzuyu doesn'r reply momo just takes that as a yes. She love tzuyu's scent, the scent that doesnt belongs to any fragrance on the world.

 

' Tzuyu, '

' ..... '

' Be my girlfriend.' 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hello everyone, took me a long time to post again since my first work posted. Uni really kinda makes you busy so insteas finish the stories in one day, I put sometime writing bit by bit. I'm sure I will have more time to write when I finish my last assignment next Friday. But before that, tell what you think about the story.

 

P.s. I may, or may not have a sequel on this story depends on your guys comment on this :D

 

Stay well,

by your author.