extra #3

Firebird Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You're just like an angel

Your skin makes me cry

 

I wish I was special

You're so ing special

 

But I'm a creep

I'm a weirdo

 

What the hell am I doing here?

I don't belong here

 

Creep; Radiohead

 


 

Chanyeol hid behind a big tree situated beside the gate of Baekhyun’s home, every once in a while peeking at a restless looking Baekhyun who was sitting outside, in front of the door of his house. The art student kept glancing down at his watch, puffing out air from his mouth while hugging his shivering body, desperately trying to protect himself from the cold night wind. Chanyeol’s heart swelled with pride when he noticed that Baekhyun was wearing his long jacket. The jacket was too big for his boyfriend’s petite body. It swallowed his little physique entirely and ended at the center of his shins. Smiling, Chanyeol knew that Baekhyun was in love with his jacket and it was too obvious, given the fact that he didn’t return it back to Chanyeol after the taller let him borrow it last month.

 

Chanyeol knew that Baekhyun was currently waiting for him. They were supposed to go on their first date one hour ago. Sighing, Chanyeol stared down at this dirty shirt again. He hissed in pain when he rubbed his thumb on the fresh bloods that were seeping out from the recent cut on his lips. No matter what he did, the stubborn blood stains on his jeans couldn’t be wiped off easily. Cursing, he also tried to fix his messy hair but failed miserably when his sticky fingers got tangled between his damp locks.

 

Byun Baekhyun was standing in front of his house door, looking so ethereal and perfect. His flawless milky white skin was regally illuminated under the moonlight. He was the school’s heartthrob, loved by all students because of his bubbly personality and bright brain. He was also very good in painting and martial arts. Everything about him was impeccable. Chanyeol didn’t really know how someone like Baekhyun would fall in love with him, a rotten boy without anything to brag about, other than his father’s wealth and his massive height. He was just a merely empty shell, with nothing valuable on the inside.

 

“I’m sorry,” Chanyeol murmured dejectedly as he walked away from Baekhyun’s house. This was the second time he bailed out from their date. He really wanted to go on a date with Baekhyun, but there were so many obstacles that he had to face before he could arrive as one piece at Baekhyun’s place. He really wanted to look good in front of Baekhyun. The art student always saw him with a stained uniform and unruly hair, due to his fights with other students. For once, he wanted to look perfect for Baekhyun because he needed to show his boyfriend the good part of him too. Even when there was probably only one percent of him that was fine. He was so happy that he was able to sneak away from his bodyguard’s watchful eyes that night. He didn’t want Baekhyun’s father to follow them around while Chanyeol was on a date with his own son since that would be awkward as hell. Unfortunately, he ran into a group of bullies from another school that wanted to fight him just to be famous. Successfully beating Park Chanyeol, the one and only Park’s heir, the casino tycoon’s notorious son would make them the talk of the town. So that’s how he eventually reached Baekhyun’s house looking like and he couldn’t even bring himself to look at Baekhyun’s face. He decided that he had to leave Baekhyun alone in front of his house door again.




---

 

Chanyeol hissed in pain while palming his throbbing chest. He was only his boxer shorts, massaging the bruises on his chest and stomach with a heating balm. The faint knock on his bedroom’s glass window startled him from his complicated thoughts. He frowned and slowly rouse up from his bed, stepping closer to the window. Chanyeol gasped in shock and quickly opened his window when he saw Baekhyun who was clinging desperately to the outside window frame for his dear life. “Oh God, what are you doing here!” he instantly pulled Baekhyun inside his bedroom in panic and both of them fell on the floor with Baekhyun pressed on top of his sore body.

 

“Hyung! Are you crazy?! You might fall and die!” Chanyeol lashed out while scanning wildly at Baekhyun’s body, searching for any injuries. He groaned while pushing Baekhyun off from his body and sat beside him on the floor.

 

“You leave me for hours in front of my door!” Baekhyun shouted and furiously punched Chanyeol’s exposed middle. “What happened? Tell me the truth! What happened to you?”

 

Chanyeol yelped in pain and quickly grabbed Baekhyun’s hand to stop him from hitting his aching body. “I-I’m fine,”

 

“Jongin said that you’re hurt,” Baekhyun murmured while tracing his fingers on the bruises on Chanyeol’s chest. “Where is the medicine kit? Let me see the injuries,” he hoisted Chanyeol up from the floor and pushed him to sit on his bed.

 

Chanyeol was so embarrassed to be seen only his boxers by Baekhyun. He wanted to cover his flushed face and hide his bare, skinny body beneath his thick blanket. He was not even in his best pair of boxer shorts. Baekhyun stared at his torso with a very straight face. The art student didn’t seem to be as flustered as him. His breath hitched when Baekhyun tried to open one of the drawers of his nightstand cabinet.

 

“No!” Chanyeol screamed and nervously swatted Baekhyun’s hand away from the drawer.

 

“Ouch!” Baekhyun whimpered while holding his hand close to his chest.

 

“I-I’m sorry, just…don’t look inside the drawer,” Chanyeol murmured. Sighing apologetically, he carefully took Baekhyun’s hands, rubbing them gently between his palms. “Pretty fingers,”  

 

Baekhyun blushed upon hearing Chanyeol’s praise and at the way he caressed his hands. He didn’t think that his boyfriend would be so innocent, falling for his exaggerated acts. The hit was nothing close to painful at all. “What are you hiding inside the drawer?” he questioned, eyes teasingly glancing at the said drawer. With his fast movements, he managed to open the drawer and was stunned at what he saw. “G-gun?”

 

Pursing his lips, Chanyeol slowly closed the drawer and pulled the bewildered looking Baekhyun to sit on the bed while holding tightly onto his trembling hands. “Stubborn Byun Baekhyun,”

 

“Where did you get that…that dangerous thing?” Baekhyun asked, eyes still glued at Chanyeol’s closed drawer.  

 

“My 16th birthday present from my father,” Chanyeol shrugged.

 

“But…Y-You’re just a baby! You don’t need a gun! You have my father to protect you,”

Baekhyun shrieked, forefinger pointing at Chanyeol’s stoic face.

 

“Are you calling me your baby?” Chanyeol snickered.

“I’m serious. Do you see me smiling right now?” Baekhyun frowned while slowly retreating his hands away from Chanyeol’s. “Nobody gets a gun as their present for a birthday, what kind of father -” he halted mid speech, nervously chewing on his bottom lip while glancing at Chanyeol’s face.

 

“An abnormal father,” Chanyeol smiled. “I’m not normal Byun Baekhyun. My family is ing crazy, but I love them, a lot,” he beamed and scooted closer toward Baekhyun. “That’s the reason why your father didn’t approve of our relationship,”  

 

Baekhyun froze when Chanyeol placed his palms on his cheeks and pulled their faces closer. Chanyeol’s h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter