Fetus

Firebird Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol carefully stepped into his dark house, eyes wildly searching for Baekhyun that would probably be hiding somewhere in their house. He knew that the Little Sparrow wouldn’t go to sleep without him on their bed.



“Welcome home!” Baekhyun screeched, emerging himself from his hiding spot as he jumped on Chanyeol‘s back, making both of them fell down rather ungracefully onto the velvet couch in their living room.



“Ouww…my back, we’re really getting too old for this,” Chanyeol groaned while holding his petite husband securely on his lap, quickly kissing his lips to stop his hysterical guffaws that would undoubtedly going to wake up their kids that were already sleeping soundly inside their own rooms.



Baekhyun paused his laughter when he could discern the taste of blood inside Chanyeol’s mouth. He instantly pushed Chanyeol's face away, gasping when he saw a new wound on his husband's y, plump lips and fresh bruises all over his right-hand’s knuckles.

 

“Nothing happened, sometimes I need to do things by myself,” Chanyeol shrugged, squishing Baekhyun in his strong arms as he nipped at his husband’s thin lips to calm his rigid body. He knew Baekhyun would most likely start conjuring a revenge plan inside his pretty head right now.



“Who? I want a name,” Baekhyun growled while standing up, leaving Chanyeol alone on the sofa and walked to their kitchen area. No one would be allowed to mess with his family, especially his beloved husband.



“I’m not letting you stab his eyeballs. Think about our kids, please?” Chanyeol snickered while tailing behind his livid husband and sat on the stool at the kitchen island, patiently waiting for Baekhyun to bring another stool closer to sit in front of him with a medical kit in his hand. Baekhyun looked extremely displeased, evident with how his cute lips were pouting sullenly. He smiled when Baekhyun began cleaning his wounds while ceaselessly grumbling vulgarities under his breath.

 


“Stop cursing, I’m perfectly fine,” Chanyeol snorted good-naturedly as he wrapped his arms around his spouse’s lithe body, tugging him nearer and leaned forward, capturing his jutted lips that were busy murmuring profanities while gently dabbing some ointment onto the cuts on Chanyeol’s hand.



“It's laughable if there were only you and me, Phoenix. But now we have kids and if something awful happened to you, what about them? What about me?” Baekhyun whined while grumpily shoving all the medications back into the kit container.



“Listen to me, you will live just fine, even without me. You’re a very strong and really really brave person, my superhero, remember?” Chanyeol said while placing each palm on both sides Baekhyun’s face, eyes staring adoringly at Baekhyun while softly grazing his soft cheeks using his thumbs and kissed his forehead.  



“It’s not the same without you, Fetus,” Baekhyun sighed in devastation as he coiled his arms around Chanyeol’s nape, holding him tighter while nuzzling his frustrated face on his husband's neck. His world would surely be crumbling down without Chanyeol by his side. Chanyeol must live forever with him.



“I told you not to call me that nickname anymore,” Chanyeol protested sulkily. He hauled Baekhyun to settle in between his long legs and wrapped his thighs around his husband's wide hip, trapping him to prevent Baekhyun from moving away from his warm embrace.



“Do you know why you are being so sappy right now?” Chanyeol continued asking when he didn’t hear Baekhyun say anything. Instead, his delectable lips were rather occupied in peppering trails of kisses on Chanyeol’s broad shoulder while his delicate fingers were giving Chanyeol a gentle rub on his back.



“It has been so long. Approximately four days, 23 hours, 30 minutes and 3 seconds since I haven’t been inside you,” Chanyeol smirked, playfully kissing Baekhyun’s ear as he his frizzy red hair.



“You’ve been counting?” Baekhyun breathlessly whispered while rubbing his body needily against Chanyeol’s.



“Yup, and if it takes any longer than that, my will probably be flowing out through my nostrils and eyeballs,” Chanyeol said with a very solemn face. He had missed his smaller husband so much. Mia was being cranky almost every night, that’s why sometimes Baekhyun would leave their bedroom and sleep with their kids. It was not helping when Baekhyun always, always looked so alluringly irresistible every time he was on the bed with him.  



“Oh my God! So gross, I don’t want to imagine such thing happening to you!” Baekhyun laughed heartily while pressing their foreheads together.
 


“Shh…shh..stop laughing, I’m serious! I’m not joking, you’re going to wake up Mia and Jasper if you continued laughing!” Chanyeol frightfully interrupted Baekhyun’s fits of endless giggles by eagerly slotting their mouths together.



“You’re so funny. I fell in love with you because of your funny faces that you always made when you’re angry. You know that right?” Baekhyun chuckled.  

 


Chanyeol sighed. Baekhyun would never be afraid of him. Everyone else was frightened of him, especially when he was in a very bad mood, every single person but his frisky husband.



“Every time you’re angry…your neck veins will pop up, and that’s super y, Phoenix” Baekhyun moaned as he poked out his wet tongue and started Chanyeol’s neck, jaw, chin and finally stopped at his husband’s welcoming lips. He smirked when he heard Chanyeol’s ragged breathing with eyes shutting in ecstasy, gripping the side of Baekhyun’s waist firmly.   
 


“Your plump lips will also automatically pout, that’s hot too,” Baekhyun spoke again and continued tracing his wet flesh into the space between his husband’s parted lips, grazing languidly on his perfectly aligned teeth and gum, mapping the searing cavern deliberately. Baekhyun knew that Chanyeol really liked to be treated that way when he felt Chanyeol’s hands started groping his fleshy .   



“Your big eyes, they will start twitching when you’re mad, that’s so cute too, so…you tell me, how am I ever going to be afraid of you? Beside…I love every part of you, Park Chanyeol,” Baekhyun purred as he seductively his husband’s ear shell, smirking when he heard the latter’s guttural moans as he pressed their bodies an inch closer.



“Stop teasing me,” Chanyeol whimpered while his long fingers traveled up to grip on Baekhyun’s soft red locks, slightly pulling it backward and started ravishing his exposed smooth neck, leaving behind new blotches of purplish bites. He was about to hoist up his tiny husband by the back of his thighs and carried him to their bedroom when both of them got startled because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter