extra #2

Firebird Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun yawned while roaming his palm on the bed. ‘Daddy?’ he tried so hard to open his heavy eyelids, peeking for his husband’s whereabouts. The bedroom door was left ajar and he could hear the noises of Chanyeol’s hysterical laugh along with their kids screaming in joy from the direction of their living room. Frowning, Baekhyun glanced at the alarm clock to check the time. ‘7 am? That’s too early,’ Groaning, Baekhyun sluggishly got out from his bed and stepped out from his bedroom. The sounds of their loud clapping and laughter made him curious. Palming his puffy morning face, Baekhyun slowly tiptoed toward the living room, carefully trying not to make any noise that would make any of them notice his presence behind them. The view that greeted him made him speechless. He gasped while closing his wide-opened mouth with his palms.



Chanyeol was only in his boxer shorts, sitting crossed legs on the carpeted floor. His tall husband was giddily clapping like a mad seal while staring at his mini car track that covered the entire space of their living room. The racing track was so huge that he had to push their sofas close to the wall in order to accommodate the space for it. Jasper jumped excitedly while looking at the small, fast-moving toy cars, with only his pajama shirt on and of course, not his pants. Their Princess Mia was sitting beside her Daddy, amusedly staring up at her Daddy’s happy face while drooling over her milk bottle that was jutting out from her small mouth. She was only in her diaper, holding blue and red pens in her tiny fists with lots of doodles drawn on her soft baby skin. Baekhyun sighed when he looked at the colorful inks of those coloring pens that were scattered on her bare legs. ‘That must be Jasper’s work of art,’  

 


“Dadd…y!” Baekhyun shrieked. He slipped on one of Chanyeol’s mini cars and fell ungracefully on his , right beside Chanyeol.



“Papa! Are you alright?” Jasper yelped, frozenly staring at his stumbling father.

 


Baekhyun hissed in pain but decided not to show it to his son that was eyeing him with his big, watery eyes. “I’m alright, I’m alright, don’t worry, Jasper,” He groaned while trying to sit properly beside Chanyeol on the floor. He gasped when Chanyeol grabbed one of his legs and dragged him closer to his side.



Chanyeol shook his head and placed Baekhyun’s leg on his lap. He started rubbing and fondling Baekhyun’s toes, shin, and knee with furrowed eyebrows. “Pa, why are you ambushing us from behind? Are you alright, sweetheart?”



Baekhyun puffed his cheeks and nodded to reassure that he was fine. He struggled to sit properly with one of his leg dangling on his husband’s lap. Humming, he loved the way Chanyeol’s large palm was on his bare leg, worriedly staring at his face with his unkempt bed hair. He leaned closer and pressed a cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter