Mr Phoenix & Mr. Sparrow

Firebird Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun puffed his cheeks as soon as he jumped off from his bike. He just cycled like a mad man – that could even rival the standard of an Olympic cyclist – right toward Park Corporation’s huge headquarter building right after he received a phone call from Jongin, Chanyeol’s assistant. He grumpily threw his bike aside when he reached his husband’s parking lot and two brute-looking young men with tattoos draped all over their bodies skittishly tried to catch the bicycle from falling onto the ground.

 


"Be careful with my bike!" Baekhyun yelled menacingly as he stomped past another group of guards that were waiting for him at the building’s entrance. He could see a very distressed-looking Jongin, Chanyeol’s right-hand man, came running to meet him in the basement.


 

"Baek, your grumpy husband start killing his men again, we can't do anything to stop him," Jongin said as he scrambled beside Baekhyun, assisting him into the elevator.



"Urgh, I told him so many times not to taint the carpet with blood!" Baekhyun groused and irritably swept aside his long bangs from covering his small face. Scrunching his nose, Baekhyun groaned while pushing up his round-spectacles to stay properly on his nose bridge.



"You know that he would become super cranky if he didn’t see you the exact moment he opened his eyes every morning, and those men were pushing on his crazy button," Jongin sighed and helped to unlock the elevator doors with a swipe of his card.

 


Pursing his lips, Jongin’s statement made Baekhyun roll his eyes. "He should be more understanding, I'm quite busy with students lately as the new semester just began," he murmured, stepping out from the elevator and rushed toward the direction of Chanyeol’s office. Working as one of the art professors at Seoul University, Baekhyun had a particularly hectic work schedule. He cursed in terror when the sound of a loud gunshot blared out from inside his husband’s office. Frowning, he halted in his steps and slightly pushed the large mahogany door open to get a glimpse of the situation inside. Sighing, the art professor pressed his forehead on the door, his spontaneous act earned him a chuckle from Jongin.


 

“Damn, it’s too late, I can’t save the carpet,” he whined in frustration when he saw the fresh blood oozing from the dead man’s body sipping through the thick layers of the expensive fabric.  He also spotted another man that was kneeling on the floor beside the lifeless body. The guy was crying so hard while pleading for Chanyeol’s forgiveness. Judging on how terrible the male’s body was shaking in fear, Baekhyun was positively sure that the carpet would soon be soaked with not just blood but urine too.


 

“Shut up, you’re giving me a headache,” Chanyeol snarled, still holding a gun in his right hand, staring coldly at the restless man that was begging for Chanyeol’s mercy to spare his life.


 

Chanyeol’s deep, scary voice turned the room silent, making the hairs on Baekhyun’s arms and neck stood up. ‘Phoenix is really angry,’ Baekhyun frowned, examining his husband’s features. Chanyeol’s eyes were dark and soulless, his eyebrows were knitted together with visible veins crawling on his neck, Baekhyun knew that his husband was utterly pissed off and if he didn't do anything to stop it, the other man would join his dead companion in hell soon enough. “What the hell did they do this time?” He grumbled. Puffing his cheeks, he pushed the huge wooden door fully open, calmly entering the tensed room.


 

“Eyes on the floor, if you dare take a peek at my husband, I’m going to blow your brain off,” Chanyeol growled in anger.


 

Baekhyun’s eyes met with Chanyeol’s darker one. He had to bit his bottom lip to conceal his smile. Chanyeol’s face lit up instantly when he saw him. Jongin was right, just seeing Baekhyun would inevitably make Chanyeol happy. Baekhyun loved the silly effect that he always had on him. Rolling his eyes, he dashed into the private room that was connected to Chanyeol’s main office. It was Phoenix's bedroom, the place where they sometimes used to execute their naughty endeavors and y times all night long. His heart clenched at the sight of the neat king size bed located in the center of the spacious room. It was definitely untouched, Chanyeol would never use it without him by his side. He then glanced at the black colored 3-seater couch that was situated at one corner of the bedroom. The spot was so messy with cigarette-buts everywhere and a half-empty wine bottle. ‘Tsk,’ Baekhyun snickered. Stubborn Phoenix rather spent his night on the uncomfortable, hard couch rather than sleeping alone on his heavenly luxurious bed.  


 

“This room stinks,” Baekhyun huffed, eyeing the piles of rubbish on the coffee table. Crossing his arms over his chest, he sassily his heels and waited for Chanyeol to move closer. He kept his gaze locked with Chanyeol’s, lips pursed into a thin line as he watched Chanyeol walked toward him with a boyish grin on his face. Chuckling, the art professor couldn't stop himself from grinning along with his husband. ‘So handsome,’ he mentally praised, heart blooming with pride. Chanyeol always looked so effortlessly dashing in his black tux. Baekhyun’s cheeks flushed when Chanyeol cupped his face and pulled him closer. He had to tiptoe, pressing his palms on Chanyeol’s sturdy chest to gain his balance. He whimpered when Chanyeol kissed his button nose. With hands fisted on the front of Chanyeol’s suit, Baekhyun tugged him nearer, urging him to kiss him on his lips already but whined when Chanyeol kissed the upper corner of his mouth instead, where his mole was. Chanyeol’s deep voice, laughing at his misery made his heart skip a beat. They had been very in love for so many years but Chanyeol could still make him dizzy with his overflowing affections. Baekhyun felt that his heart would burst out of his ribcages when Chanyeol took off his spectacles and safely placed it on the coffee table. Sighing in pure bliss, Baekhyun smiled when Chanyeol finally sealed their lips together.


 

“I miss you, Byun Baekhyun,”


 

Chanyeol’s light kisses on his lips made Baekhyun whine in frustration, he wanted the kisses to be longer, he had been missing his tall husband too. He squirmed when Chanyeol kissed his ear.


 

“I miss you, Papa,”


 

Closing his eyes, Baekhyun laughed upon hearing the endearment. Yes, they called him Papa. Baekhyun had a beautiful little family with Chanyeol. They had a cheeky three years old son and an eleven months old chubby daughter waiting for them at home. Tilting his head to the side, he hummed when Chanyeol began nibbling his skin further down, toward his sensitive neck.  


 

“I miss you, Sparrow,”


 

Baekhyun moaned when Chanyeol and the small sparrow tattoo right under his ear.  The light kisses on his lips, ears and his tattoo was Chanyeol’s way of kissing him when they woke up every morning. It could be considered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter