Rose and Lisa's Day of Fun

Rose Has Lost Her Chill
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                  Days after, Lisa noticed Starr became very persistent in the last few days. It was like a fire exploded in her, and Lisa could now absolutely tell, Starr was trying to seduce her, but Lisa was having none of it. Lisa could also tell Chaeyoung was visibly upset, so to make it up to her, she decided she'd take her out for a day of fun to try to make Chaeyoung happy.

                                   *****

                                   "Chaeyoungie", Lisa shouted from the hallway. Chaeyoung didn't respond at first. Currently Chaeyoung was in the kitchen, sipping apple juice while scrolling through her phone. "Chaeyoung!", Lisa tried again.

                                    "What?!", She finally shouted back. Lisa grinned at her as she poked her head from behind the wall.

                                    "You don't have a schedule, right?", she asked. Chaeyoung shook her head.

                                    "Okey dokey!", Lisa exclaimed before grabbing hold of Chaeyoung's arm. "C'mon babe. We're having a day of fun." Chaeyoung shook free of Lisa and faced her.

                                    "What fun could we possibly have today, how about you invite Starr along with us. Make it a trio!", Chaeyoung said sarcastically. Lisa pouted at her girlfriend.

                                    "Babe, don't be like that.", Lisa whined.

                                    "I'm not being like anything. Since she loves you so much, why don't you hang out with her instead."

                                     "Because I want to hang out with you, my girlfriend.", Lisa said truthfully. Chaeyoung's heart couldn't help but melt at her words and a grin spread across her face.

                                     "Alright, since you're such a smooth talker.", Chaeyoung muttered. Lisa laughed, jumping in glee.

                                     *****

                                     When the two exited the building of their dorm, Lisa had a car already prepared, with a driver waiting patiently inside.

                                     "Where are we going anyway?", Chaeyoung asked.

                                     "Just some miles out of town." Lisa responded casually.

                                      Turns out almost 'some miles out of town', became about forty minutes, and the the girls were at the beach. Lisa smiled as she knew Chaeyoung had been wanting to go to the beach.

                                      "But I don't have a swimsuit.", Chaeyoung whined.

                                      "Not to worry. I packed everything including your swimsuit, sunscreen, and food." Lisa didn't say it, but she felt proud of herself. Usually she had trouble initiating and thinking of couple things to do, but she decided she'd try her best.

                                       "You totally planned this, didn't you?" Chaeyoung smiled at her girlfriend. Lisa nodded. "Well done, cutie.", Chaeyoung said before opening the car door and hopping out. Lisa blushed intensely.

                                        Lisa with the help of the driver, got out the stuff and walked to the bathroom with Chaeyoung to change their clothes. After changing, they went to go find a spot that wasn't too crowded and set their stuff down there.

                                        "Ah, it's beautiful out.", Chaeyoung commented. Lisa agreed. "Did you plan the weather too?", she joked. Lisa laughed.

                                        "Of course.", the thai girl played along.

                                        "C'mon. I'm ready to swim." Chaeyoung dragged Li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter