Rose displays swift changes

Rose Has Lost Her Chill
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                           It's a week later and the girls are enjoying lunch in the YG cafeteria. And as usual, Rose has lost her chill. 

                          Lisa is in the practice room, dancing to her heart's content. The group's main dancer decides to go to the practice room and work on some routines. Everything goes well until she takes a wrong step, trips on her right foot and injures her right wrist trying to break her fall. She hisses in pain. 

                          Right on time, Rose enters the practice room to check on the maknae. Her eyes widen when she finds Lisa sitting on the floor, coddiling her wrist. 

                          She quickly makes her way over to help her up. "What happened?"

                          "I fell. But i'm okay.", Lisa reassures her.

                          "Are you sure?" Rose tries to touch the blonde's wrist but ends Lisa ends up retracting it and hisses in pain. 

                          "Sorry.", Rose mutters.

                          "It's okay."

                           Back in the cafeteria, Rose practically demanded that Lisa go to the doctor for a quick visit to make sure everything was alright. 

                           The doctor said it was slightly sprained but she would be fine and that it should heal quickly. After gettting some bandaging, the doctor sent Lisa and Rose on their way, where they would meet Jennie and Jisoo for lunch. 

                            Lisa sits down at the table and picks up her silverware to begin eating, but is stopped by Rose. "Let me.", she says. Lisa shakes her head. 

                            "I'm fine."

                            "We want to make sure your wrist heals properly. You can't do that if you don't rest it." Lis heaves a sigh, but let's Rose feed her nonetheless, she knows she can never win against her when it comes to stuff like this. 

                            Jennie and Jisoo watch from across the table, Jennie is trying hard not to smirk for the umpteenth time today. Jisoo can't wait to tell Jennie that she was right about the pair in front of them.

                             ****

                             "Okay. I'm completetely convinced." Jennie pulls Jisoo into a random practice room. After Jennie witnessed Rose feeding Lisa when her wrist wasn't that injured, that was the evidence she needed. 

                             "Told you. But the question is, does Lisa like Rose?" Jennie paused. What if Lisa didn't think of Rose as Rose thought of her? That could mean big trouble. No, she can't think like that. 

                             "Well, Lisa isn't the type to express emotions like love easily. So if she does, we won't ever know unless she tells us.", Jennie explains. 

                             "That's true. We'll have to get it out of her then. Or at least make her realize her feelings. Same thing with Rose. We have to make her do something that will make her realize her feelings for Lisa.", Jisoo says. Jennie nods.

                             "So what's the next move?"

                              ****

                             Days later and BlackPink

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter