Rose has been not so discrete lately

Rose Has Lost Her Chill
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                           The girls are heading to YG building, the city of Seoul passing them by. Jisoo is fiddling with the radio in the front passenger seat. Jennie is yelling at Jisoo to keep the radio on one station. And finally Rose is busy gawking at Lisa while she's practicing her rap part for their comeback song "Playing With Fire". 

                           Lisa doesn't notice much, as she's trying her best to memorize her part and figure out the best way to deliver it. She feels Rose wrap her arms around her left arm. "You're doing great.", Rose compliments and smiles. Lisa smiles back. 

                           "Are you excited?", Rose asks.

                           "Yep.", she replies and a smile begins to form on her lips.

                           "You look tired though.", Rose notes. She then removes the hair blocking Lisa's face. She plays with the loose ends of Lisa's blonde hair. "Did you stay up all night practicing too?" Rose begins to pout slightly. Lisa sheepishly nods. Rose shakes her head, "our maknae".

                            Lisa laughs

                            "I wonder what YG wants to talk about.", Rose says. Lisa shrugs.

                            "It could be more comeback details." This time Rose shrugs. She then gasps.

                            "Oh! I hope it's news that we'll go on a variety show!" Jisoo then joins the conversation from the front seat.

                            "Oh yeah, like After School Club, or Weekly Idol. I hope we get the chance to go on them soon."

                             The girls arrive at the YG building and go straight to the room where they'll be meeting with YG. They knock on the door and enter when they hear it's okay. They join their company's CEO at the long brown table. YG greets them with a smile.

                              "Girls, I wanted to inform you about your next schedules. There aren't many, but the most important is your appearance on Weekly Idol." At this, the girls' faces light up. They try to remain calm even though the excitement is building. "Yes, you will appear on Weekly Idol next week. Be prepared to show yourselves, and have fun." YG smiles. "Next is your performances on Inkigayo in a few days. You should meet with you stylists to discuss wardrobe options for the stages. After that, you should continue practicing until the day of the first stage, understood?" The girls nod yes and YG says goodbye to the girls before heading off. BlackPink have officially debuted.

                               ****

                              The girls are stoked to be heading down to the shooting of Weekly Idol. Rose and Jisoo can hardly contain themselves as they draw closer to the building. 

                               Rose scoots closer to Lisa and grabs her hand. Lisa smiles at Rose and continues looking out the window. This is probably the one time Lisa isn't practicing her part in the car. 

                                They finally arrived and the four are quickly told to go to their waiting room where they'll be given instructions. Rose quickly takes notice of the beautiful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter