Rose has found new beginnings

Rose Has Lost Her Chill
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                          Lisa sits alone in the practice room in the YG building. She's been thinking about some things. Some things she needs to get off her chest. It's heart wrenching because she doesn't know how Chaeyoung will react and it scary. She's scared, but she knows if she doesn't take the chance, she'll miss her opportunity.  But she'll just have to believe.

                          She heads back to the dorm, it's almost lunch time anyway.

                          ****

                          "Lisa, take Chaeyoung out somewhere for the day.", Jisoo orders. Lisa gives her a look.

                          "Why?", she asks.

                          "Because I said so. And i'm older than you." Lisa rolls her eyes. 

                          "Where would we go?"

                          "Anywhere. Just take her and have fun." Jisoo smiles a bit. knowing this plan could work. 

                           So that Lisa did.

                            The pair walked along the busy streets, zigzagging through. Lisa tries to stall time and leads Chaeyeoung through the city, having no idea what the two would do this early afternoon. 

                             "So where are we going?"

                            "Uh, I don't know. Wherever you want to." Chaeyoung narrows her eyes at the younger. 

                            "You forced me out of bed, just for us to walk around the city and basically do nothing?" Chaeyoung's voice rises at every word that comes out of . Lisa slightly shrinks into herself. She would never admit it out loud, but she was slightly scared of Chaeyoung.

                            "No. I kind of had this intention that we could talk first, then do something." Chaeyoung stares deeply into Lisa's eyes. She then nods. 

                            "Alright. Where should we go and talk?"

                            "How about the park?"

                            The two arrive at a peaceful park away from all the noise of the city. They sit at a bench where the beautiful flowers can be seen. A silence ensues between them. They stay like this for a while until Lisa can't take the suffocating silence any longer.

                            "So how are you?", Lisa asks. 

                            "I'm fine, I guess." Lisa chuckles.

                            "Yeah, same here. You're just fine. Well liste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter