Rose's second test arrives, and stonger

Rose Has Lost Her Chill
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                           Out on another outing, BlackPink are at the mall today. The girls have split up. Jisoo and Jennie have gone to look at electronics, and Chaeyoung and Lisa have gone shopping for clothes. 

                            Chaeyoung tightly holds onto Lisa's arm as they navigate the large mall. Chaeyoung can spot store after store, but can't seem to make decision on where to go first. She feels happy she can have this alone time with Lisa. She continues walking until she is pulled another way suddenly by Lisa. She has no time to question as they are walking the opposite way they were going. 

                            The two end up at a shoe store. Chaeyoung picks up that obviously, her girlfriend wants to look at shoes. She leads the younger inside. Hundreds of shoes on display, Lisa stands amazed at how many options there are. She doesn't know where to start. She thinks. She does need more practice shoes. She's danced so much in her old ones that they've worn out. Chaeyoung follows Lisa's gaze.

                            "More practice shoes?", she smirks. Lisa blushes and chuckles a bit. She meekly nods. Chaeyoung pulls her towards the section. "How about these?" Lisa takes a look. She shakes her head no. Chaeyoung playfully rolls her eyes. She shows her another pair. Lisa says no again. One thing Chaeyoung did notice in the past. Lisa was very picky and took forever to find shoes. 

                            The couple were in the store for at least an hour and thirty minutes. Chaeyoung reckons the salesclerk was quite angry at the mess they made when they tried on those shoes. The two laugh about it. 

                             "We're never going to be allowed back there again.", Chaeyoung says while laughing. But Lisa has no shame and shrugs.

                             "Hey, the shoes are there for a reason."

                             After shoes, was dresses. Chaeyoung wanted to find more dresses. Lisa rolled her eyes. Dresses weren't her favorite choice of attire, and she hated shopping for them. She always thought she looked awkward in them. 

                              When Chaeyoung found the store she wanted, she grasped Lisa's hand and skipped inside happily. Lisa laughs and shakes her head. As Chaeyoung find dress after dress she likes, she drags Lisa along with her. Eventually Lisa becomes Chaeyoung's personal fashion adviser. Chaeyoung then pulls Lisa towards the dressing room to try on the million things she picked out. 

                               "No. I can stand out here.", Lisa says nervously. Chaeyoung scoffs and pushes Lisa inside the dressing room with her. Lisa tries to stuggle and free herself from Chaeyoung's grasp.

                              "You have to tell me how they look.", Chaeyoung whines. 

                              As soon as the couple are inside, Lisa can't help but feel antsy and nervous. Chaeyoung begins peeling off her clothes and grabs the first dress to try on. Lisa immediately covers her eyes. Chaeyoung begins laughing loudly. She takes Lisa's hands away from her eyes. 

                               Chaeyoung tries on one dress after another until she's satisfied. In the end, she buys ten new dresses. She's happy and content.

                               ****

                               The maknae is all alone in the dorm today. Jennie and Jisoo are out running errands, and Chaeyoung is filming a CF. Lisa sits on the couch as she tries to figure out what to do today. She could play a game, but no game is fun without her members. She could watch TV, but that's boring and there's nothing good to watch. Things are somewhat limited at the dorm, you see.

                               Then she had an idea. She'll try riding her new penny board. You see, at the mall a few days ago, the maknae bought a Penny Board. Chaeyoung agreed to let her buy it only if the blonde promised not to ride it, and that it would only be used for aesthetic purposes. But the more she looked at the pink colored board on the wall, the more she actually wanted to try it. There was a small voice in the back of her mind saying that what she was thinking of doing was stupid and that Chaeyoung would kill her. But a bigger voice was saying, do it, you're bored as hell.

                               She chuckled at the voice. The maknae took one more glance at the miniature board before taking it off of the wall and heading outside.

                               She found a clear alleyway where she could ride safely. Making sure everything was clear, Lisa shakily stepped onto it. She had no idea how to ride, but she was determined. It's what happens

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter