Rose's first test arrives

Rose Has Lost Her Chill
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                          Chaeyoung woke up in the arms of Lisa the next morning. She wants to get up, but she doesn't realize how tight Lisa's hold is. 

                           How thankful she is for this moment. When she's with Lisa, her inner barriers break down and she's free. That's how the blonde made Chaeyoung feel. If only Lisa know. If only Chaeyoung could tell Lisa how she really felt. If only she could describe what she feels so accurately Lisa would be able to feel it too. 

                           Chaeyoung looks up at Lisa. It's almost time to wake up soon anyway so she lets the younger sleep until the alarm sounds. Chaeyoung presses head head against Lisa's chest. She can hear her heartbeat, it beats slowly. She can tell the younger is calm and at peace. Eventually Chaeyoung begins to fall asleep listening and the two don't wake up until there's a sound of an alarm ringing in their ears. 

                             ****

                            Jennie and Jisoo have prepared lunch for the new couple in celebration of them finally getting together. After they were finished preparing, Jisoo called the two into the kitchen to eat.

                             Seconds later Lisa joins the two in the kitchen. 

                             "Hey.", Lisa says sleepily. 

                             "Hi.", the two reply. 

                             "Chaeyoung's coming. She's still getting dressed.  Thanks for breakfast anyway."

                              "Yeah, well it's just a little congratulations." Jisoo smiles. Lisa chuckles. 

                               "Thanks."

                               "Hi guys!", Chaeyoung comes skipping in. Her three members pipe up and wave hello. Lisa taps the seat next to her, but Chaeyoung wants to sit on Lisa's lap instead. Of course this doesn't the maknae at all, she smiles and continues eating. Jisoo and Jennie roll their eyes and groan.

                               Chaeyoung pecks Lisa's lips twice. The other two groan again.

                                "Please if you're gonna do this, just not at the table.", Jisoo complains. Chaeyoung pouts then sits in the chair next to Lisa. 

                                "Thanks for breakfast by the way.", Chaeyoung says. Jisoo nods and the four finish their breakfast. 

                                ****

                                Lisa is once again in the practice room, practicing a routine she made a few days ago. This time she does extremely well and doesn't hurt herself. She doesn't notice her three members are peeking at her through the slightly cracked door. When she finishes, she sits on the floor, sweating and panting, she takes a big gulp of water. 

                               "Whoo!", Jennie, Chaeyoung, and Jisoo cheer as they enter. Lisa laughs. 

                               "You guys are embarassing.", she says. Chaeyoung hugs Lisa from behind and wraps her arms around her neck. She smiles at Lisa. 

                                "You know we love you.", Jennie says. She sends a mini heart towards Lisa. "Was that your own choreo?" Lisa no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter