Chapter 7

Breathe

 

"Remember that you have me,

Who's more perfect than anyone else in the world,

I'm happy if I only have you,

As sweet as yesterday night's dream,

Romantically whisper that you love me" - Apink, Drummer Boy

 

Chapter 7

 

There was only silence along the long, hallway as the two girls stared at each other blankly, upon hearing the words "that you loved me" from Naeun. It was so quiet to the point where they could almost hear each other's heartbeat, beating loudly like a drum playing inside. As if time had frozen, they looked into their eyes deeply, wondering what to say next. It was as if they were waiting for each other to talk first, leading to the on-going silence.

"That's right Naeun-ah." said Eunji, mustering her courage. After all, she didn't want to have a bad relationship with her even with her confession that happened without her control.

"I love you. Not in a sister kind of way, but differently. It's a bit difficult for me to express these feelings Naeun-ah. How do I say it...um...." laughed Eunji nervously as she started scratching her head while still maintaining eye contact with the girl.

"Like your heart beats really fast?" answered Naeun in a soft voice.

"Oh, like that. And I can't stop thinking about you. I swear, when I was in that hospital ward, it was driving me crazy. Of course I wanted to meet the other members so bad but you keep popping in my head. Like I wanted to see you, your smile, hear your voice-Ah..." said Eunji as she realised how her words were just randomly coming out of . The Busan girl always had a habit of talking very fast when she is nervous and when she wasn't careful, she would unconciously speak words from her heart.

Hearing the older girl's confession, Naeun simply broke out into a giggle.

"D-Don't laugh....I'm being sincere...." pouted Eunji, feeling awkward after saying those words.

"Well unnie, actually I-" But before Naeun could even continue her words, the door from the practice room opened.

"EUNJI IS BACK!" shouted Bomi as her head popped from outside the door, noticing Naeun and Eunji standing together.,

"UNNIE!" shouted the maknaes as they ran out into the hallway, hugging and almost pulling Eunji towards the floor thanks to their weight.

"You're back Eunji-ya" smiled Chorong, relieved to see the girl perfectly fine and walking like normal.

"Guys, you're really going to choke me" coughed Eunji who almost suffocated thanks to the maknaes who hugged her tightly, and Bomi who squeezed in between like a sandwich, who gave mercy and let go. The girl could finally take a breath, before smiling at them.

"So what did you do Eunji-ya? Did you like fight the nurses and doctors or sneak away like those detective movies?" asked Bomi as she imitated a thief crouching on the floor with an expression resembling someone suspicious.

"Stop it, you look ugly doing that" laughed Eunji with a joke.

"Hey~~~~~~" whined Bomi.

"We can catch up with Eunji later. Let's go back and practice first. We can't let our teacher be waiting." said Chorong, calming down her excited dongsaengs who were overjoyed to see Eunji again. Just like obedient kids, all six were reunited and headed back into the dance practice room. But it wasn't long before the girls were allowed to go home. In fact, it was rare to be left off early at 10pm. Usually, practice would've finished till late midnight but the teacher said it was a special day, because Eunji is finally back. Overjoyed to hear the news, the six girls of Apink headed straight to their dorm that was driven by their manager, Hyunsoo. There was only one more day left before their Taiwan fanmeeting and Hyunsoo told them in the car that it still had to go on. They were informed that this was their own schedule as afterwards, it will be empty until Eunji's scandal had settled down. The girls had mixed reactions about it, for some, this was an opportunity for a well-deserved break while the others felt worried as this would mean they had to go into hiding and keep secrets from their beloved fans who worried a lot. Either way, they could not reject because it was orders from the upper hand. They had no control in that decision.

 

~X~

 

The girls spent the night, packing up their luggage as their flight was on the following night itself while catching up with Eunji, hearing her stories as to what happened to her.

"But unnie, did they hurt you? It's something like an experiment right?" asked Namjoo.

"Nah, nothing like that. Aigoo, you watched too much detective movies and you even acted in Investigator Alice. This is nothing like that." laughed Eunji.

"Then were they actually nice people?" asked Hayoung innocently.

"Well, here's the whole story...." said Eunji with a smile.

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

The moment Eunji was taken away from her own ward, seeing the faces of her members slowly fading away as she was moved into the elevator. She simply thought that she would return, with the belief that she was just going to have an X-Ray scan. But it wasn't. The elevator arrived at the lobby and she was suddenly taken into an ambulance where there were four other nurses inside. They were wearing different uniforms, that didn't seem to belong to Seoul National Hospital.

"Wait, wait. Where are we going doctor?" asked Eunji, confused and somehow afraid. It was a fear that lurked inside her heart, usually she wasn't afraid of anything but because she lost the ability to walk, she was now a small human in front of others. She could not defend herself with the disability.

"This hospital doesn't have the necessary equipments to examine your disability. We're heading to a specialist centre in Paju where you will receive the best help that you can get, Eunji-ssi." smiled the doctor as he proceeded to write something on this notebook.

"Alright........I should inform my members about that-" said Eunji as she took out her phone from her pocket. But before she could even unlock it, the nurse suddenly snatched it away from her.

"Hey!"

"We are sorry Eunji-ssi, but it would be best not to use your phone while you are under treatment. You will get it back after we have fully examined you that would be tonight." smiled the nurse to which Eunji nodded. But the main vocal felt this sense of suspicion, as if they were hiding something. She thought she was watching a drama at one point, but she had also acted before so she could tell whether it was sincere words or purely just an act. But the girl was rational and even though it was something fishy, she kept quiet and decided to observe their actions. But it would be a different story if they harmed her. 

After a long 2-hour drive to Paju, Eunji's bed was dragged into a strange facility tucked away into the woods. She was transferred into a ward that had cameras attached on the ceiling, monitors and wires all over the place. It was at that moment, Eunji knew this wasn't a hospital. Those people weren't nurses, the doctor who spoke to her earlier wasn't even one. Judging from the whole environment she was in, they were all scientists. Researches of medical science who have come upon to observe her unique condition where a cure has yet to be found. It all made sense to Eunji now, but she was still conflicted whether they were good or bad people. Before the girl could make a judgement, she decided to sit and observe what would befall for the next three days.

Eunji was operated on a few, strange, big machines that had tubes attached to her. She didn't feel much pain due to the anesthesia but there were a big group of scientists who recorded her results. Despite the unpleasant welcome, Eunji was treated like a special guest at the research facility. It definitely had better food than the hospital and Eunji could sleep all she wanted to. Her phone was returned that night, but it was clear evidence that they had tampered with her phone. Everything was fine except she lost the ability to call anyone or message anyone. She was blocked access to the wifi and cut off her data usage.

'What's the use of having a phone when I can't even call or go on the internet." mumbled Eunji to herself as she relaxed on her, much, bigger bed and looked out at the window. She wondered what was happening that very night. Although she was here, relaxing and enjoying a good sleep, she wondered how her members would've felt when they found out that she was taken to an unknown place. 

"I know what's this phone useful for" mumbled Eunji to herself as she looked at her phone and accessed her pictures folder. Swiping through each photos of her members, she missed them dearly. But she was optimistic, trusting and hopeful that she would be cured despite what has happened. In fact, it would only bring more worry if they kept visiting her. To Eunji, it was better if she didn't see anyone until she was fully recovered. She didn't like revealing her weak side to anyone, even to her real family members.

For the next two days, Eunji spent the long nights and days sleeping, eating, occasionally having injections into her body(mostly her back) and having X-ray scans onto her body. Nothing much really happened at the facility, which was a contrast as to what she thought would happen just like the movies. Eunji was simply a patient held under special observation and care. The only time she was able to communicate and talk to people were the friendly scientists who didn't seem to have any bad motives at all. But deeply inside, her heart was crying. At times when she missed her members, she would look at the pictures stored into her phone and smile. As she swiped her hand to the left, a photo of Naeun appeared. It was a picture of her cleaning up, because she accidentally spilled a cup of coffee all over her skirt. As always, the clumsy girl didn't surprised anyone. Eunji remembered the silly things Naeun would do and felt happy remembering those memories. Her smile, her voice, her laughter, Eunji wanted to see and hear all that again. She missed her more than anyone else. It was strange, just what was this feeling? Even as she slept, she would see Naeun in her dreams but she was crying. In that dream, Naeun was sad, alone and tears rolled down her puffy cheeks. It was then in realisation, Eunji knew she can't stay here forever. She had to escape, she had to meet her again, she had to be there for her.

On the night Naeun submitted her wish, there was also a blackout at the facility. The scientists were shocked and were busy and occupied to try and get the electricity back up. At that moment, Eunji could feel her legs again and she was able to walk. Still in her hospital gown, the girl couldn't wait anymore. Creeping into the door as she looked outside, no one was around. She remembered every single detail of the facility and knew where the exit was. With careful yet quick steps, the girl headed out and escaped the facility. At last, she was able to breathe the natural air and there was signal on her phone. She had access to the world again, she could call someone, she could do anything of her own will. That's the moment, she called her manager and her members.

 

[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

"And that's pretty much what happened. After that, I spent the day at the interrogation office and meeting up with the lawyer. It's a lot of busy work." said Eunji, finally finishing her long story. It was about 2am and the maknaes weren't even listening anymore, cuddling each other at the sofa as they slept soundly. Bomi stared blankly at her same-aged friend, trying to stay awake while Chorong and Naeun were the only ones who heard everything completely.

"What matters now is that, you're here with us. Come on, we should all head to sleep. Someone go wake up the maknaes. Bom-ah, you too, go and sleep." said Chorong as she stood up, while tapping Bomi on the shoulder.

"Got it unnie. Hey, wake up kids" said Eunji as she playfully shook the maknaes, forcefully breaking their embrace apart.

"Is it morning already? Is breakfast ready?" mumbled Namjoo as she rubbed her eyes.

"No, it's still night. You're still dreaming, go to sleep Namjoo-ya~" laughed Eunji as she gently pulled the girl up, dragging her feet into her room.

"Unnie~can I sleep with you~" pouted Bomi.

"Omo, not again....." replied Chorong who didn't say anything else, as Bomi walked into her bedroom, immediately collapsing onto her bed.

Just as Hayoung was about to head inside her room, Eunji held her hands and stopped her.

"Hey, go and sleep in my bed today. Just for today, Hayoung-ah. Please." whispered Eunji.

"Okay unnie" said Hayoung with a smile, not questioning anything and simply doing as she was told too. After all, she knew the somewhat complicated relationship between Eunji and her roommate and thought that they needed some "time" together. It was fine anyways, she was going to sleep with Namjoo since Bomi's not there.

"Unnie~" smiled Hayoung as she went onto Namjoo's bed, immediately wrapping her arms around her waist.

"Omo, what are you doing here?" said the girl in surprised, who finally got back her senses as she noticed the maknae.

"Eunji unnie said to sleep in her bed for today, that means I'm sleeping with you tonight" grinned Hayoung with excitement. She was like a puppy who finally managed to get onto her master's bed and would wag her tail crazily. She was just happy to be with Namjoo.

"Woah, that means Eunji and Naeun unnie in one room...." said Namjoo as she stared at her with an straight expression.

"Omo, unnie don't think of things you shouldn't be thinking" 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN? YOU"RE THE ONE THINKING WEIRD THINGS!"

"N-NO I'M NOT!"

"I'M GOING TO TELL CHORONG UNNIE THAT"

"NO!"

Whenever the maknaes were together, it was noisy as they teased each other. Laughter filled the room thanks to Namjoo's hilarious expressions and Hayoung's cute innocence as they were like little kids, fighting each other. Back at Naeun's room, the younger girl was surprised to see Eunji standing by the door, just smiling at her.

"Unnie, what are you doing here?" asked Naeun who was preparing to go to sleep. The room was dim, there were aromatic candles lit at the side and she was about to write something onto her diary.

"As expected, this is so Naeun style in this room." said Eunji as she closed the door, walked towards her and sat onto her bed.

"Hayoung shares this room with me so you can't really call it a Naeun style."

"Right. Anyways, Hayoung let me borrow her bed for tonight."

"Hm? Why unnie?"

"Because I need to talk to you about something."

"Like wha-" It was at that moment, Naeun remembered Eunji's confession. Her heart suddenly beated fast and blood started rushing towards her face. She honestly, wanted to run away from this topic but Eunji was someone who wanted to solve things quickly before it turned into a misunderstanding.

"You're turning into a tomato. How cute." laughed Eunji as she couldn't help herself but to pinch her cheeks.

"......."

"It's okay. If you feel uncomfortable, tell me about it. I don't want our relationship to turn sour, even if I do have feelings for you. All I want is for you to be happy, that's all Naeun-ah. So, what do you think?" 

"......."

"Do you need some time?" said Eunji as she slightly tilted her head, looking directly into the girl's eyes.

"I...already have my answer...."

"Take it slowly Naeun-ah. Tell me at your own pace. I'm not forcing you or anything."

"No, I have decided."

"Eunji unnie, do you want to know why I made the wish? Even though this made me to have this weird ability to hear other people's thoughts?"

"Because she loves me? Eyy no way, that'll be something that comes out of a movie. I'm sure she did it because she was concerned as a friend."

"Unnie, I heard that." smiled Naeun.

"Eh? Oops, I should really be careful when I do that." said Eunji with a nervous laughter.

With hands holding onto hers, the younger girl looked deeply into her eyes and smiled.

"Me too. I.....love you too...."

Upon hearing her answer, the older girl was overjoyed and grinned from ear to ear. Without her control, Eunji grabbed her cheeks fully out of happiness and pulled her face towards her lips. Naeun did not reject, she accepted the kiss and it wasn't a simple peck on the lips. The two girls kissed deeply, expressing every single longing they had wished of each other. Within their warm embrace, it was a kiss that represented everything. It was at that moment that they realised that they loved each other and it was not a fake love. Even though they were of the same gender, love has no limits.

"Why are you crying again?" asked Eunji in a motherly tone, gently wiping the girl's tears away and pinching her cheeks. For some reason, she can't help herself but to pinch it every single time.

"I....don't know why I'm cying unnie......"

"Aigoo, you're like a baby that I need to take care of. Just three days away from me, and you're already like this" joked Eunji.

"I-I'm not a baby..."

"Oh, yes you are. A clumsy baby that is."

"Unnie....."

Eunji could only laugh. It was at times like this, she could tease the girl without any worries of Chorong protecting her. 

"Let's go to sleep Naeun-ah. I don't want Chorong unnie to find out that Hayoung and I switched rooms."

"The only thing that scares you is Chorong unnie isn't it?" giggled Naeun as the two cuddled in single bed.

"Ssh~ it's a secret" joked Eunji.

~X~

 

Meanwhile in Chorong's room, Bomi was already fast asleep and almost took up all the space of the bed. Chorong could only laugh speechlessly, she had expected to girl to behave like that and wasn't angry at all. Seeing the tired girl soundly sleeping in the comfort of her bed made her happy. Bomi was a ball of happiness and watching her enjoy life as it, was enough for the girl. But it was at that moment, she remembered Bomi's words to her.

"Are you saying a woman can't love another woman?"

It startled the girl, making her heart beating faster than normal. She had no idea why she was behaving like that and why it was only Bomi who would make her feel like that.

"W-What's wrong with me? It's all this pabo's fault...." mumbled Chorong to herself, jumping to conclusions as she figured how to sleep onto the tight space where half of it was occupied by Bomi without waking her up. Slowly putting her feet and then curling her body into a ball, Chorong did feel a little uncomfortable in that space. But suddenly, Bomi wrapped her arms around Chorong like a pillow. The older girl almost shrieked in shock but quickly covered , looking at her, it seemed that Bomi was asleep and didn't even realise what she was doing. She didn't want to wake her up so the older girl decided to stay in that position where she could feel Bomi's breath along her neck and the smell of her unwashed hair. She hoped that her heart wasn't beating so loudly to the point that Bomi could hear it but for some reason, being in her embrace brought her comfort. It was like a reliever from her bottle of worries. With that, the girl was slowly, able to fall asleep.

The following day, the girls were back at the dance practice room at the Plan A entertainment building. Rehearsing and practising the last few steps and going through the setlist again, before preparing their flight that night. After a few hours, the girls took a break and rested after exhausting all their stamina.

"Unnie, you look a bit tired today. Did you not have a good sleep?" asked Bomi who always noticed Chorong's tiredness immediately just by a look of an expression.

"Because of you. You hogged the whole bed by yourself, how am I supposed to sleep?" sighed Chorong.

"Omo, unnie you're so in trouble." teased Namjoo.

"Aigoo you made unnie mad. You're so screwed." said Eunji as she walked away with her arms around Namjoo, jokingly avoiding her.

"H-Hey, you could at least help me in this situation....." said Bomi as her voice got softer, becoming small in front of a frustrated unnie. It was her fault after all, she had always slept in her room without even asking permission.

"It's cute seeing her like that. At times, its really fun to mess with her feelings. Ah, Bomi is so cute."

Naeun looked straight at Chorong and Bomi where the younger girl pouted and apologized. She heard the thoughts of Chorong again and this made her feel strange. But she was already used to hearing these confessions here and there. It was no surprise, after all she was pretty sure Chorong had a secret liking for Bomi but rejected such feelings herself because it didn't feel right. The girl sighed, thinking about the complicated relationship her two unnies had with each other. It was like watching a frustrating drama where both characters refused to take an initiative.

"Unnie, why are you sighing? Something troubling you?" asked Hayoung who sat by her side.

"Nothing. Love is a bit too complicated for a baby like you." teased Naeun with a smile as she playfully messed her hair, stood up, and walked towards Eunji unnie who was challenging Namjoo with a high note battle. Indeed, things were back to normal at Apink's dance practice room.

"But I'm not a baby...." pouted Hayoung.

That night, Apink were well on their way to the airport and it was no doubt, fans would be flocking and crowding the area especially since the scandal has yet to die down. Chorong had told her members to avoid looking at the numerous news articles as it would only bring negative thoughts. She also warned them to not post anything on their social media for awhile. Not wanting to hear another long, nagging story, the members simply nodded.

With sunglasses and masks equipped, the girls got out of the car and walked quickly towards the immigration counter. Eunji still collected letters from the fans, even though Chorong had warned her not too. With a smile, she was prepared to get another earful from the leader again. Everything was settled quickly and soon, they were on the airplane where they spent the whole trip, catching up on their sleep. Within a blink of an eye, Apink was in Taiwan.

 

~X~

 

The girls headed straight to the venue, where the staff members informed them of the various events they were going to do such as a question-and-answer segment, games like 3x speed dance and pepero. 

"W-Wait, they didn't tell us about the pepero game..." said Chorong, slightly startled as she saw it in the setlist.

"What, it's not like you've kissed anyone before unnie." said Hayoung innocently.

Upon hearing the maknae's words, the leader was immediately reminded of the Bomi's kiss to her at the empty stairwell of the hospital. 

"Unnie, did you get a fever or something? You're turning red." asked Namjoo in worry as she placed her palm over her forehead.

"N-No, I'm fine. It's just a little hot here, that's all. Now then, let's go over the list again and make sure we don't make any mistakes in the middle." said Chorong, diverting the topic to somewhere else.

"It's all Bomi's fault. Because of her stupid kiss, I can't stop thinking about it now."

Naeun froze for a moment, hearing her unnie's confession out loud in her head. She's heard many confessions from her members but this, was a really big reveal of a hidden secret. 

"Naeun-ah, are you paying attention?" asked Eunji as she playfully waved her hand in front of her eyes.

"Y-Yeah I am" replied Naeun. The girl cleared , not knowing what to do after hearing that.

"Pepero game huh. I wonder who's gonna get who~" grinned Bomi.

"Anyways, I'm never gonna kiss you." said Eunji.

"Please, I don't want to kiss you too." said Bomi.

"You don't even shower these days, no way I'm kissing you"

"You drink too much alcohol these days, no way I'm kissing you"

The members laughed as the 93-line started bickering again before Chorong stopped them, like a mom in between two kids arguing over stupid things.

"How can you be so sure that you'll kiss each other when you do the pepero game, gosh you kids seriously." sighed Chorong.

"Omo unnie, be careful what you say. It might come true." joked Bomi.

"Don't jinx it Bom-ah!"

Soon, the girls had to head backstage and prepare for their fanmeeting. It was almost time and the stylists were busy setting up the outfits while staff were busy putting makeup on the girls. Whenever they had a performance or an event to do, they were always nervous. Even though they were experienced singers of 6 years, they could never run away from the fluttering butterlies in their stomach.

"Aigoo, unnie~ don't be nervous. Don't be nervous." said Eunji who easily noticed the leader's behaviour and gently hugged her, patting her back, before heading off to check up on the other members.

"Gotta warm up~warm up~" said Bomi as she spoke very fast, randomly stretching her body out of nervousness and jumping in the middle of nowhere.

"Stop it unnie~you're embarrassing all of us" giggled Naeun watching Bomi's hilarious antics again. She knew that her unnie was doing that to ease everyone.

"You look ugly." joked Eunji.

"Hey~~~~" whined Bomi to while her same-aged friend laughed. It was also fun to because she was cute in her eyes.

"Alright, girls it's time." said Hyunsoo to which Apink felt even more nervous just before the stage. The girls proceeded to stand onto the platform which will later rise up to the stage.

"Unnie, come. Let's pray before we go up the stage." said Namjoo to which Bomi agreed as the pair squatted in a corner, quietly praying.

"Alright girls, I know we're all worried because of what's happening right now. But let's forget and just have fun today. Fighting!" said Chorong as the girls placed their hands together for a cheer.

"Fighting!" cheered the rest as the platform moved upwards. The girls entered the stage, as a large crowd screamed before them. Their fans have been waiting and a sea of pink scattered across the hall.

 

~X~

 

The fanmeeting in Taiwan went well, fans cheered even louder than usual who expressed their support despite the ongoing scandal. Apink were able to dance well, without any mistakes and coordinated well as they were their own MCs of the event. They got to answer interesting questions from their fans and play games face-to-face. Soon, it was the moment of decision where they played the pepero game. After doing a round of rock-paper-scissors, the partners were decided from each team. Hayoung with Namjoo and Chorong with Naeun. Upon hearing that, Bomi and Eunji looked at each other blankly.

There was a secret between the same-aged friends that the two only knew themselves. It was their true feelings towards a specific member. Bomi knew that Eunji had long had feelings for Naeun while Eunji knew about Bomi's feelings for Chorong. The two had also supported each other and discussed whenever they faced problems regarding their complicated love relationships.

"Chorong unnie's gonna do that game with Naeun....how is she going to feel about that?"

"Is Eunji gonna be okay if Naeun's lips touched Chorong unnie?"

Naeun heard their thoughts loud and clear as the maknaes prepared for their turn, they were up first. The unnies gathered at the side as they smiled, watching the maknaes feeling nervous as one of them placed a pepero stick into their mouth. The goal of the game was to eat and have the shortest pepero stick left.

Hayoung was restless, as she looked down at her unnie who gently bit on the other end of the stick. Her heart pounded loudly as the tall girl stood there frozen.

"Ready, start!" said Chorong to which Namjoo took the initiative first, slowly eating small bits of the biscuit. The movement stopped as they were now, very close to each other to the point they could feel each other's breath. It was in that moment, Namjoo could've broken the piece off and be over with the game. Hayoung widened her eyes, moving her pupils left and right as if signalling her to stop. But the older girl smiled, tilted her head and started her progress again, moving her lips nearer and nearer to Hayoung's which caused the unnies to shout and cringe, while the crowd cheered.

Surprised, Hayoung quickly bit off the piece before her lips could touch Namjoo's. Luckily, the piece landed onto Eunji's hand before it could reach the ground. Her heart continued to beat loudly as the maknae quickly turned behind for a brief moment, collecting her thoughts before she turned around again while the members calculated the measurement of the bit-off biscuit.

"Hayoung-ah, you okay? Sorry about that" smiled Namjoo as she placed her arm around the maknae's shoulder, making sure she's fine.

"You surprised me there for awhile unnie! Oh my god~seriously~" whined Hayoung as she placed her hand onto her chest, wondering how fast her heart was beating.

"I was just teasing you. I know how you hate kisses so much. That's why that time when you got the prize to have all the unnies to kiss you, I didn't." whispered Namjoo.

"Unnie..."

"Let's talk about that later. We have to focus with our fanmeeting first" said Namjoo as she brought Hayoung back to the front of the stage, where the unnies were getting ready for the next round. Chorong and Naeun were already positioned, a pepero stick joined in between their mouths as they waited for the signal. Bomi and Eunji looked on, at the corner with an uneasy heart but they had to maintain their smile because their fans were watching.

"It's my first time doing this kind of game." said Chorong as her words got translated by the translator who was backstage.

"Okay ready~...start!" signalled Eunji to which the two girls seemed to have no problem getting up close and intimate with each other. They were just about to break off the piece when the cheeky maknae, Hayoung quietly went to the back of Chorong with her hand, slowly close to her head.

"Heh, I'm gonna make Chorong unnie and Naeun unnie kiss."

Naeun heard Hayoung's mischievious intentions but before she could even stop her, Hayoung's hand moved faster before she could even react. Within that split second, Chorong's face was lightly pushed towards her face where their lips gently touched each other.

Bomi and Eunji who watched the two girls accidentally kissing in each other, in front of their eyes, it felt like their hearts dropped. It was as if, their worlds shattered apart.

 

[END OF CHAPTER 7]

 

A/N: Cheeky maknae, what have you done? 2eun have finally confirmed their love for each other but it seems like Chorong's heart is still confused? Thank you for reading and subscribing! I will update soon!

 

P.S: This is a more light-hearted chapter after the rollercoaster ride that happened in the last few chapters haha, but do expect something to take a turn! ;)