Chapter 13

Breathe

 

"Like a dream, I met you,

Like a dream, I loved,

Our love was like a dream, so happy,

Like a dream you appeared before me,

Like a dream, you left me,

Come back to me,

I will wait for you here." - Apink, Like A Dream

 

Chapter 13

 

The younger girl looked longingly into Chorong's eyes, a feeling of sadness was clear within her pupils. She wanted this moment with her to last an eternity but, love never lasts forever. With Chorong wrapped in her arms, the two all alone in the living room, just being with each other was better than nothing. Yet, such idea would break their love apart. Even Bomi wasn't sure why she had thought of such plan that was just cause more pain for the two.

"It really y'know unnie. Why does our story have to be like Romeo and Juliet?" said Bomi with a sad smile.

"What are you thinking about Bom-ah?" asked Chorong with worry, as her eyebrows furrowed.

"Remember how Namjoo and Hayoung time-travelled back to this moment, where the wishing game had just started?"

"Mm"

"If time-travelling works, we might as well time-travel back to where I recieved that random phone call asking me to make a wish. In order to stop it once and for all, someone needs to prevent me from picking up the call in the first place...but...."

"But?"

"I would be the only one who wouldn't get my memories back."

"Bom-ah...."

"It's the only way unnie. When the next wish comes, the five of you should time-travel back and stop me before I even pick up that call."

"But that means..."

"That's right. We'll have to start our love all over again. But I'm worried unnie. What if stopping that phone call, results in something else? What if this stupid wish will still find a way to break us apart?"

"Bom-ah." said the older girl as she gently placed her hands onto her lap.

"As long as we, the six of us are here, nothing can stop us. We've been through so much, what more can do to hurt us even further?"

"Unnie....." said Bomi, surprised to hear Chorong's determination. Usually, her unnie would be worried and wary over the dangers. But this time, she was slightly different. And this made her happy. The girl she knew now, was stronger than before. She was ready to fight and protect her loved ones.

"If this is a test to determine how strong our relationship is, then why not? We're already living every day in fear of something happening, in fear of someone getting hurt or even dying. Why hide when we can face it together? If I have to reset our love, it doesn't matter. Because with who I am now, I think I'll be braver enough to say those three words to you." smiled Chorong.

"Our love is like a dream, unnie. We are so happy in this moment that I wished it would last forever but eventually, everything will be gone. When you time-travel back, I'll still be in love with you. But this time, I'll wait for you to make the first move." said Bomi.

"I won't make the same mistakes this time. I won't avoid you, I won't run away. I won't hurt your feelings. You're always doing things one step ahead of me but it's my turn now." 

"Let's do it unnie! Let's tell everyone of this plan!" said Bomi, who was b with confidence and excitement.

"Do that tommorow. The rest are still asleep." said Chorong as she stopped Bomi from getting out of the couch, pulling the younger girl back into her arms.

"True. Then, let's spend our last moments together unnie." 

"Don't make it sound sad."

"But it is. We're Romeo and Juliet unnie."

"No, William Shakespeare will never write a love story like this." joked Chorong.

"Unnie~" pouted Bomi.

"Go to sleep."

"Okay...."

That night, it was decided. The only way to stop it once and for all. 

 

~X~

 

With that, the next day had arrived quickly. The bright sun shone through the windows of the living room, causing Chorong to wake up. She could feel something heavy on her stomach and without a doubt, the girl saw Bomi's leg dangling from one end and her body was halfway down the floor.

"As always, she sleeps so messily." mumbled Chorong with a smile as she quietly got out of the couch, fixed Bomi's position back and walked towards the kitchen to start preparing breakfast. She remembered her CEO's words well last night after the long, endless meeting. It was tough, trying to convince them that they were under a wishing spell, something that would only come out from a fantasy show. So, Chorong promised to her CEO to give her one week. Clear all of Apink's schedules and let the girls themselves solve the issue. Although the girl was worried because she wasn't sure whether she was able to solve the problem, until Bomi's idea that night.

Glancing at the clock, it was 7:30am and obviously, none of the kids would've woken yet. As usual, the girl started preparing breakfast, opening the cabinets and fridge to get ingredients, cutting some vegetables and fruits and starting up the stove. Soon, the dorm was filled with an aromatic, delicious smell. This was in fact, the most effective way to wake up the five sleeping kids in the house. 

"Morning~" mumbled Bomi as she backhugged Chorong who was busy cooking something.

"H-Hey! You almost scared me there!" said Chorong as she flinched, while concentrating on the food.

"Can I have a bite~?" pouted Bomi as she stared at the meat, sizzling on the stove.

"No. Go brush your teeth and change yourself."

"Fine...." pouted Bomi as she dragged her feet towards the toilet.

In the meantime, the door from Naeun's room opened. The pretty girl opened the fridge, poured a glass of cold water, took a sip and stared at Chorong without a sound.

"Good morning Naeun-ah." smiled Chorong but she could tell, Naeun's eyes were focused on the meat. She could even see her gulping her saliva. Seeing this, Chorong quietly laughed.

"You want a bite?" Naeun nodded, walked nearer with quicker steps and opened . The savoury taste of the meat oozing inside , brought a smile to the sleepy girl's face. Seeing her happy, Chorong could only smile.

"UNNIE THAT'S NOT FAIR!" shouted Bomi from one end. Apparently, she was watching her while brushing her teeth.

"Ah, crap" said Chorong with a smile.

"Omo, Bomi unnie! You changed back!" said Naeun, startled.

"GIVE ME ONE!" pouted Bomi with her toothbrush still stuck in .

"How am I supposed to give you when you're still brushing your teeth?"

"Fine." said Bomi as she quietly went back into the bathroom. 

"Go wake the others up. We've got a plan. Oh and, don't ask me how Bomi turned back." instructed Chorong with a smile to which Naeun nodded and went into Namjoo's room first. As always, seeing the two maknaes sleeping and hugging each other, it was a sweet sight. Pulling the blanket over, Naeun shook the two but there was no response.

"Are you two going to be like Eunji unnie too?" mumbled Naeun to herself as she just stared at them. As far as she knows, Eunji was the hardest member to wake up. Surely, waking the maknaes shouldn't be much of a problem.

"Namjoo-ya, aren't you hungry? Chorong unnie is cooking breakfast now. Hayoung-ah, if you continue sleeping, you won't be able to play your games and complete that whatever tournament thing you were talking about."

"WE'RE AWAKE!" said Namjoo and Hayoung in unison.

"I knew it." laughed Naeun quietly as she proceeded to return back to her room, where Eunji was. The younger girl was now thinking of ways to wake her up. She could hug her, kiss her, pull her down the bed or even just drag her out. The possiblities she could do was endless but Naeun just smiled, bent her body and lightly pecked on her forehead.

"Eunji unnie, wake up" said Naeun in a soft, gentle voice.

"Best alarm clock ever." grinned Eunji as she rubbed her eyes and kissed back Naeun on the lips.

"U-Unnie!" said Naeun, taken aback by Eunji's sudden kiss.

"Good morning Naeun-ah." laughed Eunji.

".......Chorong unnie is cooking breakfast. She wanted to gather everyone because she has a plan." said Naeun as her voice got softer as her cheeks started to heat up."

"You're so cute Naeun-ah. Anyways, guess I'll have to wake up, since our Naeunie went all the way to kiss me." grinned Eunji as she got up.

Soon enough, the kids all got ready and settled at the dining table where they were presented with a delicious array of food cooked by the one and only Park Chorong.

"Wait, Bomi unnie! You're back!" said Hayoung as she noticed Bomi sitting normally at the table, already stuffing food into .

"It hasn't been three days though? Ah, it's a pity. We could've gotten three more days of peace without you around." teased Eunji.

"Hey!" said Bomi as she stood up.

"Sit down and don't fight when you're eating." sighed Chorong to which Bomi immediately sat back down.

"Wow Unnie, is it a special day today? There's so much of food." said Namjoo as she stared with wide-eyes. 

"Eat up. I'll tell all of you something later." smiled Chorong.

Oblivious to what their leader has in store, the kids obeyed and ate the food. In no time, their plates that were piling with food were quickly vacuumed and devoured by the hungry children.

"By the way, how did the meeting go yesterday?" asked Eunji.

"Our schedules have been cleared for one week. This is the only time we're given to solve this problem." replied Chorong.

"You mean, you found a solution unnie?" asked Hayoung.

"Not me, us." 

"Us?" asked Namjoo.

"Bomi-ya, it's your turn." said Chorong, passing the baton to the younger girl who was the one who proposed it.

"Alright, so..."

 

~X~

 

The morning hours were spent listening to Bomi's ideas while munching onto their breakfast with a cup of coffee at the side, the sun began to grow brighter as the noisy dorm turned silent. The girls took note of possible consequences and dangers that may happen but after thinking for awhile, it seems that Bomi's plan might just be the answer to end everything.

"Unnie, I thought I should let you know this. The reason why I was able to time-travel together with Namjoo unnie was because I held onto her hand when she submitted the wish." said Hayoung.

"That means all of us have to hold each other's hands when we do the wish." said Eunji.

"Well, I can't." said Bomi.

"What do you mean?" asked Namjoo as her eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm going to be left behind because only the five of you are supposed to stop me."

"Unnie." said Hayoung as she stared at Bomi.

"What?"

"Let me help you say it Hayoung-ah. You're an idiot." said Eunji.

"Huh?" said Bomi confused.

"All six of us can time-travel back as long as we're holding each others hands. Why must you be left behind? Because you're the cause of starting the wishing game? That wouldn't make sense if you can come along as well." said Eunji.

Bomi just stared blankly with a dumbfounded face. Indeed, she was a girl who didn't take note of details very well. It appears that the emotional rollercoaster she went through, the thought of having to restart everything all over again with Chorong, there was no need for that. 

"Unnie's right. Why go through all the trouble and have your own memory erased, having to restart the whole process again? Unnie, don't tell me you didn't think about that?" said Namjoo. 

Bomi could only reply with a laugh.

"Ah, this pabo." sighed Eunji with a smile, lightly pushing her head away.

"And as we speak, Chorong unnie is crying again." said Hayoung with a speechless laugh. 

"As always." said Naeun as she passed a tissue to the leader.

"I-I really didn't think about that.....Huh....." said Bomi.

"Because you're dumb, duh." said Eunji as she turned her head towards Chorong.

"Unnie you alright?" asked Eunji.

"I'm fine.....it's just that I thought that Bomi really had to be left behind and all of her memories will be lost and all that...." 

"Unnie should really stop hanging out with Bomi, you're inheriting her pabo genes." joked Eunji.

"N-Not my fault..." pouted Bomi.

"I can't believe Chorong unnie believed Bomi unnie." laughed Hayoung.

"Love does wonders anyway." smiled Namjoo.

For awhile, the serious atmosphere turned into a light-hearted one, where the girls broke into laughter thanks to Bomi's careless mistake. In the end, there was no worries about anyone being left behind because as long as it was the six of them, they were all in it together. After Chorong had settled down with her fluctuating emotions, things were back to business.

"Okay, so does anyone remember the date and day Bomi recieved the phone call?" asked Eunji, taking charge of the meeting.

"If I'm not mistaken, 4th October because I remember we finished an event at Chungbuk University and went out for a barbeque dinner." said Hayoung.

"As expected of our smart maknae." smiled Namjoo as she patted Hayoung's head.

"It's...nothing....really....." pouted Hayoung shyly.

"So, we will specifically time-travel back to that time. And then what? Are we going to like not answer the phone call and let it be? What if it rings forever and ever?" asked Eunji.

"We throw Bomi's phone away." giggled Hayoung.

"HEY." said Bomi in disagreement.

"Okay, we'll snatch Bomi's phone away, step on it, crush it, destroy it and throw it into the depths of the Indian Ocean." joked Eunji.

"Isn't there any other way to avoid the phone call?" asked Naeun, wondering if there was another way.

"But unnie, what if we avoid the wish and something else happens just like before? What if, there really is no ending to this?" asked Namjoo in worry.

"We won't know until we try Namjoo-ya. We need to believe in ourselves and have hope." said Chorong.

Hearing the leader's words, it brought motivation and determination within her kids. The girls were ready to accept whatever fate that has been planted because they were one. Even with one member missing, they cannot continue their path together, just like breathing.

"I've got an idea. Why not we buy and place a tracker inside Bomi unnie's phone? Then we'll be able to see where that phone call is from and get that culprit." said Hayoung.

"Omo, you've been watching a lot of crime dramas have you?" asked Namjoo.

"No, but it's just an idea. I swear I'm gonna find whoever did this to us and break their fingers." 

"Oh~ maknae~" smiled Bomi.

"Hey, I discourage you using violence on others." scolded Chorong.

As always, a meeting with girls never ends quick. Endless hours pass by, often getting distracted by other topics and the girls fooling around with jokes before they got back on track, discussing about their initial plan. With new ideas coming up from different perspectives, they were trying to see through every method they could to stop the wishing game. Soon enough, it was already 3pm. At last, the girls came into a conclusion. All they had to do now, was wait. According to the timeframe, four more days should pass until the next wish arrives to Eunji. Until now, Bomi turning back to her adult self quicker than usual remains a mystery. But that didn't matter anymore, all six were focused on the plan. A game of waiting awaits.

For the next four days, the girls of Apink spent enjoying a so-called "holiday" while hiding themselves from the public. They each promised to never go online and check on news articles because obviously, all kinds of rumours would start spreading around and the girls can get offended and shocked at the comments. Locked within their own space, the girls had their own kind of fun at the dorm. Turning back their time to normal teenagers, they partied all night, chatting and spending their moments together. It was an eternal bubble of happiness, laughing together, cuddling in small places and just enjoying each other's comfort. Of course, there were times where the couples of the team wanted their own space. It was not only about friendship but romance that developed deeply in that dormitory.

 

~X~

 

The fated "fourth day" had arrived. It was late in the evening, the girls were all doing their own things. After all, they had been partying the past three days and soon enough, they got tired and the dorm became quiet again. Chorong and Bomi cuddled in the living room together while watching a rather, boring drama to pass the time. Hayoung was hooked to playing video games on her laptop to which Namjoo quietly observed her, wondering what made Hayoung so addicted to it. On the other hand, Naeun was in the comfort of her own bed, enjoying the serene silence of her empty room while just doing absolutely nothing at all. Meanwhile, Eunji was working out with her own set of home-gym equipment, lifting small weights and doing planks. This is just a daily sight in the Apink dormitory. It was then, Eunji's phone buzzed with vibration.

"Let me guess.......yup. I knew it." said Eunji as she placed her weights down, and checked her phone. It was the exact wish notification she had recieved, with the exact same words.

 

" Dear Jung Eunji, have you ever thought of something and wished it could happen? Worry not, we can make that come true! Type in your wish, we will not disappoint you!"

 

"How scary. It's the exact same thing. Hey guys, the wish is here. Get ready." said Eunji as she called the girls out of their room.

"Unnie, shouldn't you go take a shower first? You'll be time-travelling with all your sweat. Ew." said Namjoo in disgust.

"Hey, it doesn't really matter." objected Eunji.

"That's right, I don't shower anyways." said Bomi with support.

"So do you know why I don't want to sleep with you?" said Chorong to which Bomi laughed nervously.

"I'm ready unnie." said Naeun, preparing herself.

"This is getting me nervous..." said Chorong as she lightly touched her chest.

"Well, I'm excited!" grinned Bomi.

"Unnie, remember your role is the most important. No matter what, do not do anything to your phone okay?" said Namjoo in a serious tone.

"I got it~ why do you have to be so scary Namjoo-ya" pouted Bomi.

"Because you don't listen, that's why." sighed Chorong.

"Anyways, I've finished typing in the wish. So, all of you hold my hand." said Eunji as the six gathered in a circle, each of their hands holding tightly on Eunji's wrist that held onto her phone.

"Y'know, if other people see us doing this, we look foolish." said Hayoung.

"Anyways, are all of you ready? It's kinda suffocating to have all of you so close to me." said Eunji, feeling a little uncomfortable.

"I mean, except for Naeun." said Eunji quietly.

"Oh god." cringed Bomi.

"Quiet! Eunji, press it." said Chorong.

"Here we go girls. 3, 2, 1!" shouted Eunji as she pressed "submit".

The moment her finger touched the screen, it was like magic happening all over again. The wish that was sent:

 

"I wish that I was transported back to the evening of 4th October 2016."

 

It took effect very quickly, as the girls were pulled into a time-warped portal that seemed fantasical. Within seconds, it was as if there was a sudden blackout. Trapped into a time paradox, the girls could hear sounds rewinding themselves in an echoing period, images flashing past their eyes as memories from weeks before came by and left in a spree. It was a strange yet exciting feeling for some, an experience that they've never experienced before. Soon enough, the wish took place as promised. All six, were timetravelled back to the evening of 4th October 2016.

Rain struck down heavily on that day, the girls of Apink were on their way to eat dinner at a barbeque place after completing a university event performance. Aware that they have successfully time-travelled in time, the girls glanced at each other. Bomi then, sneakily gave her phone to Hayoung.

"Oppa, can you stop by an electronics store for awhile?" asked Hayoung quietly.

"Why?" asked their manager, Hyunsoo.

"Uh...." said Hayoung as she paused, looking at her unnies as a signal for help.

"Hayoung wants to look at some specs for her new laptop. You know how these days, she's really into gaming." said Eunji, helping the maknae out.

"Fine. But don't take too long." sighed Hyunsoo as he drove and parked the van into an alleyway, where a row of IT shops were around.

"Thank you oppa!" smiled Hayoung as she got down, with Eunji following her while holding an umbrella.

"Quick, go get the items you need." whispered Eunji.

"Hi, do you perhaps have anything that is able to track the location of phone calls?" asked Hayoung as she brought out Bomi's phone onto the counter.

"Yes. I'll just have to tamper your phone and download it with a software." said the uncle who operated the IT store.

"Um, is it possible for other phones to also know the location of this phone's tracker when someone calls it?"

The uncle stared at Hayoung strangely. It was a weird request to be done especially coming from a girl.

"It is...possible...but why?"

"Sorry, I'll have to keep the reasons confidental. How much is it and how long will it take?"

"It's 250,000won and takes about 15 minutes."

"Crap." whispered Hayoung to herself.

"Hm?"

"Ah, nothing. Please, do it." smiled Hayoung as she took out her wallet and made a payment. She then signalled Eunji to come over.

"It can be done?" asked Eunji.

"Yes but it will take 15 minutes unnie. Hyunsoo oppa is going to get angry...." said Hayoung in worry.

"Don't worry I got this. Let this to unnie." said Eunji as she patted her back and went outside in the rain, signalling her manager to roll the window down.

"What?" asked Hyunsoo.

"Oppa, how far away is the restaurant?"

"About 10 minutes walk down from here. Why?"

"Uh, Hayoung is going to spend some time at the store so the rest of you can go first. We don't want to keep everyone waiting. I'll stay with her so don't worry"

"Alright, fine. But if something happens, please call me." said Hyunsoo as he stared at the girl with suspicion, rolled up the windows and started driving away. This left the two girls all alone in the IT store, in the middle of the heavy downpour. Staring at the window as raindrops fell down, they looked up at the dark sky wondering if everything was just a dream.

"Unnie, I still can't grasp the fact that we're actually one week early. Like, we did time-travel. I never thought it would happen but it did." said Hayoung.

"My mum used to say that the world is very unpredictable so we need to prepare ourselves to face it together. We can't really say that magic doesn't exist Hayoung-ah. As long as you have me, I'll protect you." smiled Eunji as she wrapped her arm across her waist because the maknae was just too tall to touch her shoulder.

"I'll find whoever is behind all this unnie. I'll track that phone call and put him or her to good use." said Hayoung as she clenched her fists.

"Don't get so angry Hayoung-ah, otherwise you'll get wrinkles like Chorong unnie." joked the older girl.

"But because of those wishes, everyone got hurt. You hurt your back, Bomi unnie got into a car accident, there's just so many pain caused that I seriously won't forgive them."

"Hayoung-ah, justice is good at times but sometimes there are limits to what we can do."

"I know unnie but still....."

"Excuse me, your phone is ready." interrupted the uncle as he gave back both Bomi and Hayoung's phone to the maknae.

"As promised, I've installed the software to the two phones. So once someone calls this one, you'll also be able to figure out the IP code from your phone. If it gets a bit complicated, you can always come back here. Thank you." smiled the uncle to which Eunji and Hayoung bowed in thanks and left the shop. It was at that moment, the rain stopped and the skies were clear.

"It stopped raining! Do you think this is a good sign?" said Hayoung with a smile.

"Perhaps. It's always good to think positive. Come on, let's go. The others are waiting." said Eunji as she held the umbrella on one arm while the other was tightly hung around the maknae's arm. The two walked together to the promised barbeque place where the members and staff were waiting for them. Food had already been ordered and meat was already being grilled, the delicious aroma surrounded the restaurant causing the two to salivate.

"Over here Eunji-ya! Hayoung-ah!" waved Bomi as she signalled the two to head over to the table the girls were seated.

"Here, reward for the effort done." said Namjoo as she fed Hayoung a lettuce wrap with meat in it.

"This is for you Eunji unnie." said Naeun as she also fed Eunji with a lettuce meat wrap.

"Were you able to get it done?" asked Chorong to which Eunji nodded.

"All that's left now is to wait for the phone call. I remember Bomi unnie went to the toilet around midnight and got the phone call." whispered Hayoung, not wanting the staff members to hear their conversation.

"Wow, you remember every single detail Hayoung-ah." said Bomi, amazed.

"Anyways, remember to keep on a lookout. See if there's anyone suspicious around that may be watching us." whispered Eunji as she glanced around the restaurant.

"It really feels like we're on a detective drama or something." giggled Naeun quietly.

The girls continued to act as normal to their staff members and managers, eating and chatting loudly into the night. But at the same time, they carefully observed the other customers in the restuarant. So far, there wasn't anyone suspicious. There was a family of four seated at the front of the entrance and an old couple at the back, sharing a glass of soju together. Surely, none of them beared any suspicions to the wishing game. The girls of Apink ate dinner and drank small amounts of alcohol, until it reached dawn. They controlled their intake because they were wary of what was bound to happen.

"Guys, this is seriously not a coincidence but I really need to go and pee." said Bomi.

"I guess in some places, things do remain the same. Unnie, just leave your phone with us." said Namjoo to which Bomi agreed and placed her phone facing flat on the table.

"Wait, what if someone just pops into the toilet? Sounds really scary." said Bomi as she stopped in her footsteps.

"Oh god, are you a child that needs a mom to accompany you?" laughed Eunji.

"S-Shut up!" said Bomi with a pout.

"Fine, I'll go with you." sighed Chorong to which Bomi grinned brightly. The two girls walked into the toilet together. Watching them, the girls tried their hardest to hold their laughter because it just seemed hilarious and strange at the same time.

Chorong waited outside the stall, looked at the mirror and carefully checked her surroundings. Although she was here to protect Bomi, deep inside she was honestly afraid too.

"Bomi-ya, are you done?" asked Chorong as she walked around.

"Can't you hear the sound of my pee? I'm not done yet!"

"Hey! Don't say that out loud you pabo!"

"Ah...oops...."

"Aish, seriously Yoon Bomi" laughed Chorong quietly. The girl kept looking around and she observed that there were three toilet stalls. Two of them were closed, obviously Bomi was in one of them but yet, she could feel something strange, as if someone was watching her. It was then, one of the door stalls opened.

"Oh, you're finally done Bom-ah?" said Chorong as she turned around but instead, a strange figure covered .

 

~X~

 

Back at the restaurant, the four girls stopped eating and stared at Bomi's phone, while also glancing at Hayoung's phone.

"Should...be....any.....time.....now....." said Namjoo in suspense.

It was then, Bomi's phone suddenly vibrated and there it was, a call from an unknown number. With fast hands, Hayoung quickly checked her phone to track the location of the caller. As she looked at the results, Hayoung just stared blankly and confused to what she had seen. Unfazed, the maknae tried to refresh the application and run it again. Yet, the same exact results.

"Hey, is this working properly?" said Hayoung confused.

"What's wrong?" asked Eunji.

"It says....." said Hayoung as she showed her phone to the members.

On the screen, it was listed in bright red letters:

 

"ERROR NOT FOUND"

 

 

"Woah, I just got goosebumps." said Namjoo who felt somehow strange and scared at the same time.

"Hey.....you sure this isn't a joke?" said Eunji, not wanting to believe it.

Hayoung redid it with another phone, it worked perfectly fine. The maknae stared confused and it was then, a sixth sense feeling came through her thoughts.

"We need to go to Bomi unnie." said Hayoung as she suddenly stood up from her chair and rushed to the toilet.

"The two of you stay here. Hayoung-ah, wait!" instructed Eunji to Naeun and Namjoo as she ran after Hayoung.

"Unnie, don't you feel like there's something weird?" asked Namjoo in worry as she watched Eunji chasing after the maknae.

"I don't know. I can sort of feel it too Namjoo-ya..." whispered Naeun.

It was then Bomi's phone suddenly vibrated. The girls took a look at it. Just by reading the text, it sent chills down their spine. Written in bright, red bold text:

 

"You thought you could play around with us? Humans are intelligent beings indeed, but not smart enough. Looks like this wishing game is just about to get more fun. Let's see what you are going to do in this situation now. Have fun."

 

Namjoo hugged Naeun out of fear, she was frightened out by the text as if these "people" were watching their every move all along.

"U-Unnie, I'm scared!" whispered Namjoo.

"Namjoo-ya...no matter what you do right now...just don't move." whispred Naeun quietly.

"What do you mean unnie?" whispered Namjoo back as she looked up, only to see two strange figures in front of her eyes. It was as if something out of a horror story, they had no eyes, no mouth, no face, no expression. Like a blank, dark shadow, it stared at them deeply into their eyes.

Just what on earth was happening? Was this the end of everything?

 

 

[END OF CHAPTER 13]

 

 

A/N: Looks like we're a step closer to finding out the ones behind the whole wishing game! But it looks like it has brought them more than just danger! Do share your thoughts of what you think is happening! Thank you for reading and subscribing! I probably haven't really told you guys this but, Breathe does have a small element of fantasy mixed inside so do expect something extra-ordinary in the next update!