v .

the ups and downs (of being an idol couple)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

v. in which donghae gets (sort of) ed. (not really)

despite being at the age where they're not teenagers under the pressure of society frowning upon young people doing anything ual anymore, donghae is still extremely careful about being intimate with his girlfriend, dara.

no, he's not a prude. he's at the age where being a prude would mean a man should probably become a priest.

it's just that dara's different from any of the girls he's dated in the past.

in his eyes, dara was an angel that could not be corrupted.

however, that's not to say that the two have kept their skinship non-existent. after all, donghae's still a man. but he treats her with respect all the same.

anyway, back to the present. the couple are alone at dara's dorm since the other members had their own affairs to attend to, and frankly donghae's relieved. 

although it's been a year since they've been in a relationship, donghae still had a feeling that the 2ne1 members are still keeping tabs on him as dara's boyfriend.

he's grateful that they love and care for dara that much, but sometimes he just wants to peacefully hang out with his girlfriend without feeling like he's being watched.

donghae finally got his wish now as he and dara cuddle up on the couch, watching a rom-com movie that he's honestly not watching at all- more interested at staring at his girlfriend who's actually focused on the movie, unlike him.

it's only a matter of minutes before dara feels donghae's eyes on her, so she looks up at donghae.

"you should focus on the-" she starts to reprimand him, but donghae interrupts her with a kiss. she blushes at the unexpected show of affection and turns to hit donghae's chest.

donghae feels like his heart would burst at how adorable his girlfriend acts when she gets flu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter