ii.

the ups and downs (of being an idol couple)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ii. in which dara misinterprets things because of suju

to say that dara misses donghae was the understatement of the year.

she can't believe the intensity of her need to see him in person again. she wasn't even like this with her past boyfriends!

(well to be fair, her exes weren't popular idols who go on world tours and have to leave their girlfriend behind-)

dara sighs for the hundredth time as these thoughts ran through her mind. she was currently in her agency's gym, working out.

granted, she was also busy working with her members for their upcoming comeback, so she doesn't have the right to sulk just because donghae was on tour.

'but still.' the bratty voice inside her mind whines.

she contemplates as she runs on the treadmill. dara finally admits to herself that she's sulking like this because donghae hasn't contacted her for almost a week.

she puts the treadmill on a faster setting to try to stop herself from overthinking.

a wrong move, because now she's sweating and having difficulty keeping up with the pace. dara changes the setting again just as bom enters the gym.

"wow, you are so sweaty. are you that decisive about having a ier image for our comeback?" bom asks.

dara was about to make a snarky reply but bom wasn't finished yet.

or are you just trying to distract yourself from missing your superstar boyfriend?" bom continued, a teasing smile on her face as she prepared for her own workout.

the statement makes da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter