vi.

the ups and downs (of being an idol couple)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

vi. in which dara gets sad and donghae tries to help

one would think that someone as beautiful as dara would never experience having doubts and insecurities about herself.

but that notion is just so wrong. so wrong, dara thinks as she lay in her bed, looking up at the ceiling so intently as if the answers to her unasked questions could be found there.

before coming back to korea after turning into a forgotten celebrity in the philippines, dara knew it would be difficult to start anew in the industry. sure, she already has an experience with the entertainment industry, but it's different in korea, the people are more competitive and you'll get eaten up if you're weak.

her initial hesitances about being an idol was overpowered by her desire to make her family happy. she told herself that as long as she can give her family everything they needed, she could endure all the hardships that would come her way.

funny how after years of being an idol, the same insecurities still plague her. the same things that have been thrown at her since debut continue to cloud her mind even now.

unable to tear herself from her own negative thoughts, dara couldn't get up and start her day, so she just let it be.

"babe?" dara hears a voice call out from outside her room. ah, she remembered. donghae had keys to their apartment and today was supposed to be a day for them to hang out together.

at the sound of her boyfriend's voice, dara couldn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter