protect you part 1[DATZU]

Dahyun x Member [one shoot collection](mostly SAIDA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu POV

I’m maknae in this group, unnies really take care of me even some of them give me too much affectionate. There’s actually one favorite unnie, Kim dahyun. The fans know that she have bright personality. But actually in real life, she is serious person. Most of the times, I rely on her the most beside Jihyo unnie.

It’s already 10.30 p.m .

Today, we don’t have any schedule, so tonight all of us just stay at dorm.

“unnie, can you accompany me to convenience store?”, I asked dahyun unnie.

“ohh okay, let’s go”, she agreed.

She hold my hand and going to the store.  Lately I really like eat jelly, so I’m starving of that now. And Dahyun unnie buy chocopie. After buy some snack. Dahyun unnie pay for our things, I go out first.

There is one girl use mask in front of me. Suddenly she throws me eggs. I can’t look at her because I try to protect my body from this assault. All this happens very fast. After some of eggs that thrown to me, I don’t feel anything. I open my eyes that I look at the sesaeng fans already fell on the street. Dahyun unnie grab her collar almost punches her again.

Dahyun stop the taxi, she took me into the taxi.

“tzuyu yaa, you go back first okay? Don’t worry I’ll resolve this things. Don’t tell the others, okay?”, she kiss my forehead. Before I answer anything, she already close the doors.

Dahyun pov

After I send tzuyu back to dorm, I stop another taxi to take that girl to hospital. I inform twice manager about this accident while she get treatment.

Well this is what you get if you messed up with my members.

But because I call the manager, I don’t notice that her treatment have done, and she RUN AWAY. MESS, it’s really mess.

Jaljari oppa call me.

“where are you now? Have you seen the article?”, he speak in rush

“at hospital. She run away. I try to caught her.”

“that article about you punch your fans. I will pick you up now. Wait in front of the hospital”

While waiting manager oppa pick me up, I read the article.

 

 

Breaking news :Kim Dahyun, member of Twice hit her fans

The girl claim she got hit f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter