Momo's birthday[Dahmo]

Dahyun x Member [one shoot collection](mostly SAIDA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun pov

I have been in relationships with momo since debut. Then, if you ask me why I close to sana unnie? It's because that momo can't control her hormone.  Do you still remember that she almost kiss me on vlive? After that our managers limit our skinship. They suggest that I get close with sana unnie and she with the other members in public for fan service.  Lately she gets close with mina unnie, because of hit the stage. At first I'm okay with that but fan's comments make me feel uneasy.

Momo is completely in love Mina

They chemistry is the best

Momo said mina is her girlfriend.  Omg cute

I just read 3 comments that already hurt me. when momo said that Mina unnie is her girlfriend is hurt me more,  What if momo really fall in love with Mina unnie?

On our radio activity lately, Momo praise Mina because she is good dancer. I think on her eyes only has Mina.

I already asked her about this, she just answer that I worried too much. Well, seems that she doesn't care about our relationship anymore.  And our relationship is getting worse since a week ago. There is world war iii , she accuse me that I cheat on Sana unnie because she see sana unnie kiss me on neck during TT practice.  She should know that her Japanese friend is as gay as her. And getting worse because she is always with Mina .

After that biggest fight on our history, we don't communicate at all even on chat. I don't know if we already break up or not.  

Tomorrow she is her birthday.  Right now, we attend fan sign. I look at her, she is really cute.  I miss her so much. I still doing a little skinship with her, so once will not suspicious us. And she is doing pepero games with Mina. I exactly behind them and devil Sana unnie push both of their head. And I look from  my freaking eyes, their lips are met. My heart is broken, I still try to smile even it's hurt.

We are in the way back to dorm, I sit with chaeng. She asked,"are you okay unnie?"

I just nodded. my tears threatening to come out.

"It's just accident unnie"

'Yeah it's just accident. But why she looks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter