graduation gift [SAIDA]

Dahyun x Member [one shoot collection](mostly SAIDA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

cr (photo): white bean

Kim dahyun pov

Today is my graduation day, feeling excited but a little lonely because my members don’t attend my graduation. Well I understand why, all of us worked really hard for upcoming concert. It's not big thing to attend my graduation ceremony but yeah I admit that I still feel lonely, and empty. My parents are busier than me definitely will not attend something like this. What makes me excited is sana unnie  said she prepare special gift for me.

[this morning]

After I take a bath and wear my school uniform for the last times. I go to kitchen to have breakfast. Usually sadness unnie will prepare our breakfast.  But sana unnie surprised me when she cooked. She just finished fried ham, my favorite’s dish.                    

 "Morning", sana unnie smile widely

"Morning unnie. What are you doing this early?" I asked

The others still sleep.

"Make breakfast for my favorite dongsaeng", she answered.

She put the fried ham in front of me

"It's really you cook this unnie?", I asked disbelief. Well she never ever cooks in dorm, after she almost burns the whole dorm. Actually all of us disallowed her to cook.

"Just tried it. ",she did neomu hae pose. She's really cute

I eat a piece of ham.

"How is it?", she asked curiously

"Delicious unnie", Well it's not the best but not really bad.

While i eat, She shower the kisses into my whole face.    

"Unnieeeee how can I eat if you do that?", I whine.

She just laugh.

"Unnie where is the gift that you promise to me?", I asked her.

Her face comes closer to me, and whisper on my ears ily, "later"

 

Right now, graduation ceremony just ended. Manager oppa drag me to one of class rooms.

“it’s too crowded if we go out right now. Just wait in class rooms”, manager oppa said.

I just nodded to him.

 

When I enter the classrooms I see all of my members. i really touched  with their actions. They still put a lot of effort despite our hectic schedule. Yeah I cried, cried of happiness. I just think no one care about me. I notice that sana unnie always by my side. She never left me alone. Even when we left the class rooms, she still gives me back hug. I really feel warm with her actions.

Minatozaki sana is clingy person, but I don’t know why, she is super clingy today.

If you asked that we are in relationships, the answer is of course..... NO

But we have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter