Gentle [SAIDA]

Dahyun x Member [one shoot collection](mostly SAIDA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun pov

If you asked me what kind of relationship that I have with Sana unnie, the answer is complicated. We are not only friends but more than that but we are not girlfriend. We always say I love you to each other but its relationship still ambiguous.

It’s not I didn’t want to make it official but I consider many things, one of the things is our parents feeling especially her parents. I already told my parents, they just nodded. Well they didn’t care about it after all, they were too busy with their own business. No one knows, but they almost disowned me when they knew that I started training in JYP. Even if they didn’t agree about this, I’m not really care about this.

But Sana parents is the opposite from my family. Sana was raised with full of love from her parents. I must ask their permission first before make it official. If they didn’t agree about this, I can’t take this relationship furthermore. I don’t want to make her to choose between her family and me. I don’t want Sana unnie to be rebellious child.

Past few months, I really studied Japanese really hard. It’s look like I did it to communicate with Japanese fans but the real reason is to make easier communication with Sana unnie and her parents.

And after waited for long times, I got golden chance right now. The day after twiceland encore in seoul, we had schedule in Tokyo, Japan. And Sana’s parents like always give their all support, fly to Tokyo too. So if we had done with our schedule, Sana unnie and her parents will go to somewhere to have parents-daughter bonding.  

After gathers all of my courage, I texted her parents to meet up before we were back to Seoul and they were back to Osaka. I’m proud of myself to text it with Japanese language. Well I was glad that they agree with this. the members especially Sana unnie, and the managers didn’t need to know about this, only pinky oppa know about this when  I asked him to accompany me, he quite fluent in Japanese.

“are you sure that you want to stay here Dahyunnie?”,jihyo unnie voice wake me up from daydream. All of the members persuaded me to left my bed.

“noo unnie..  I’m not in good mood to do shopping. All of you can go now”, I made excuse.

Nayeon unnie pitied me,“But-”

“no but. just go”, I said

Nayeon unnie and Chaeyoung went to bape to shopping, Jeungyeon unnie, Momo unnie and Tzuyu went to harajuku to do mukbang. And Mina unnie, Jihyo unnie and Sana unnie went to shopping.

After they left, I prepared myself to meet mr and mrs Minatozaki. I only have an hour to meet them on barbeque restaurant near our hotel. When I’ve done, I immediately went there. Fortunately, mr and mrs Minatozaki haven’t come yet. I have already made reservation for private room and order the full package of meat.

When they came, they were shocked because it’s only me there.

“Where’s Sana?”, mr. Minatozaki asked me slowly in Japanese.

“she go shopping with the other members”, I said in Japanese.

When pinky oppa grilled the meat of us, the situation was a little bit awkward.

*the conversations speak on Japanese language *

“I’m here to get your permission”, I started the conversation.

They gave me the question look.

“I’m really in love with your daughter, Sana chan. I’m here to get your permission to protect her. let me protect her, when you’re not there for her. ”, I said

“hmmm.  are you serious about this?”,mr.Minatozaki asked.

“I have never been this serious mr.Minatozaki. I know you think I'm still too young to said this, but I'm  really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter