good luck kiss[Mihyun/Dahmi]

Dahyun x Member [one shoot collection](mostly SAIDA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mina pov

Dahyun got sick since 3 days ago, I really worried about her. she always give reassure smile to all of the members. But I know she is not fine. Twice activities are too much to her to handle. if we have rest time, she use that times to study for her CSAT. Even when the members and the managers asked her to rest, she secretly studied. Everyone know that celebrity get special treatment for college entrance, but Dahyun always said that she want to do her best to do her exams.   

Actually she is not only sore throat, like the fans know. After fan meeting on November 13, she suddenly collapses. But I can’t accompany her, because of lieV schedule.  Actually I’m really panic that day. But Chaeyoung keep calming me and my acting skill is not bad. Fortunately, she slightly better right now.

maybe many fans look us are awkward with each other but I’m care about her, I really do. We have a secret even the members don't know about this except momo unnie.  The members just think that, it's only our personality but there's something happened in the past.  I love her since our training days. Dahyun is one of trainers with biggest heart, that’s way I love her. I keep this secret until I tell momo unnie about this but accidentally she heard about this confession.  Since then she put the giant wall between us. Our relationship to be this awkward.  Right now, it's less awkward then before, before we only talk about work, never talk about other things. 

Right now, I’m alone in living rooms, still playing my games. I don’t want disturb the others, the other already pass out after attending Asian Artist Award. Someone voice is disturb me

“unnie, Why have not you fallen asleep yet?”

“ahh I still play my games, why you still awake?”, I paused my games.

“ah I just study for tomorrow”

“kim dahyun.. please don’t overwork your body. All of us worried about your condition”

“I’m sorry unnie”, I keep her head low and walk to kitchen. I know she just want to take a drink.

When she pass living rooms again, she said,”don’t worry about me unnie. i’m strong. Good night”  and walk again to her rooms.

I mumble,“good night dubu”

It's already 2a.m , I go to maknae rooms to check dahyun. And like what I expected, she still study. I slowly go to her desk and close her books.

"It's already 2 a.m please take a rest"

I took her hand and bring her to her bed.

"Good night", I said

When I walk out, suddenly someone back hug me.

She whisp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter