Start things off...

Forgotten Love

Jaehwa's POV

The sun rays slowly hit my eyes; it seeps in through my eyelids telling me to wake up and start a new day. It was the beginning of winter and the end of summer, by now, school has just begun. I tossed to one side on my bed, wanting to sleep more but my stupid alarm clock wouldn't shut up. I lazily but agressively slapped the snooze button. I didn't know what I was thinking, it was either I was half asleep because I "woke up" to the sound of my alarm clock smashing against the hardwood floor. "Aish" I thought to myself and rubbed my hair in frustration. I sluggishly walked my tired body to the bathroom and from there I took my hair brush and brushed my hair. by by . I took a good long look at myself and decided that I looked like absolute crap. "Yah, Jung Jaehwa.." I began talking, lifted a stern finger and pointed at my reflection in the mirror "Ugly!" I laughed. I felt silly talking to myself and giving random insults. I smiled my brightest smile towards the mirror. "Ugly" 

 
"YAH! Farty butthole! GET GOING! YOUR IS GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" annoyance called from below
 
. I sighed, I qucikly got changed, took my book bag and textbooks and left my room. "I guess I'm not getting breakfast again" I clenched on to my stomach, quietly hushing it as I placed my shoes on. 
 
"Jjjaaaeehwaaa baeeegoopaayoooo!" it seemed to call
 
I rushed out the door. At the same time the wind my perfectly brushed hair once again. "WAEEE?!" I whined but continued to run. "AISH CHINCHA!"
 
⊙⊙⊙
 
After running a few meters, I decided I was already late anyways might as well take my time now. I walked up to a near grocery story and bought myself a nice cold drink. Just then I felt as if the world just turned black and only seeps of red light shone through. Turns out someone was just covering my eyes. I smiled and my heart leaped, obviously knowing who the person was. 
 
"Tsk tsk tsk, Jaehwa, skipping school again?" the person whispered into my ears. 
 
I took my hand and clenched it into a fist and poking the person's head with my knuckles (xen a/n: i forgot what its called lul its um that joint that folds first when you make a fist. I'm dumb) They released their grip on my face and took a few steps backward. I turned around and slightly smiled
 
 
"Ba-bo-ya~" I sing sang while balancing on my toes.
 
"Pfft." He took a step closer and leaned forward, nearly touching my face
 
I blushed hardcore red and immediately looked the the ground
 
"Aigoo~ My aegi is so cute" He laughed as he took his hands and literally squashed them in his touch.
 
"GIKWANG YA! LET GO! THAT HURTS!" I yelped in pain. 
 
"Anniyo, your cheeks are so squishy" he babyed (babied?) me and continued to tug on them harder
 
"HAJIMA! GIKWANG! YA!" I took my hands and pushed him off but his fingers pinched my face before he let go. It felt like my skin would rip off cause that hurt like a ;A; I slowly massaged my cheeks. I could already imagine how red they must be. Stupid Gikwang. I watched him, more like glared at him as he sat on the pavement laughing. I stuck a tongue out at him and he laughed even more. I turned away from him due to his stupidity. 
 
"YA! why don't you grow taller, no one likes short guys." I casually said, still with my back facing against him. 
 
There was a long pause of silence. Did I hurt hi- Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and held me close. Tugging for more closure than there already was. Gikwang placed his chin on the crick of my neck and we stood there for quite a while, both enjoying each other's presence. 
 
I pursed my lips together and formed a slight smile. Smelling the sweet natural scent from his face. 
 
"Having fun sniffing me?" he asked after kissing my cheek. 
 
I couldn't help but blush at his foolish comments. His soft kisses began pecking down the nape of my neck and also carefully hovering towards my collarbone. He left small little butterfly kisses along the way and started to ; it felt so good~ but I couldn't let out a sound due to the fact that we were in public. Public?! I quickly took a step forward away from Gikwang and immediately felt embarrased for I have sensed disapproving stares behind my back. 
 
"Mian.." Gikwang pouted with his head hung low. 
 
I quickly responded, making sure he didn't get the wrong idea "Anniyo! It's just..people were watching..."
 
Gikwang glanced at me then he popped his head up to look around. I'm guessing he was confused because when I perked my head up, the crowd was gone. Then a sudden rush of goosebumps creeped up my arms. I mean the feeling of being watched  I shivered.
 
I watched as Gikwang glanced down at his wrist to check the time.
 
"OMO! Jaehwa kaja! We might get a lecture from Mrs. Kang, Paliwa!"  He exclaimed, grabbing my wrist which sent my drink flying.

I pouted as I looked at the dark spot on the pavement which used to be my drink. It was becoming more and more distant. Kikwang on the other hand, didn’t notice anything. He just kept running like there was no tomorrow. Surprisingly, we made it to school right before the principal shut the gates.

“A little quicker next time, yes Kikwang and Jaehwa-haksengs?” The principal said with a stern look, and arms folded across her chest. The soft tappings of her foot made it more intimidating. 

(xen: hakseng = student)

“Neh.” Kikwang and I mumbled out of breath; feeling as apologetic as ever.

 We bowed at the principal who pointed to the main building, signaling that it was almost time for class. "PALI!" 

"AISSHHH!" Gikwang and I grumbled and shook the back of their hair vigorously.

★★★★
 
Hiyeom~ Xen hur ^^
Yes and I'm still using that as my introduction :)
Well this is just a start of a brand new good story
Hope you can support pinklove's and my story ^^
Happy Reading
Byeyeom ♥
 
 
^o^
 
hai guise. its pinklove. hehe. (:
thanks yous for taking the time to read.
whaaaaaaaaa, winter break is almost over T^T. 
finals coming up too...
support us and motivate Xen oppa (he gets unmoitvated really eaisly. -.- )
till chapter two,
happy reading~
byeeeeeeeeees! ^o^