Stares

The K2 Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is inspired from that time JeHa back-hugged Anna on the roof and you guys just KNOW they would have kissed if Anna hadn't turned away --'

Anw, enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He tends to stare at blank space a lot, but more than once, she caught him staring directly at her without saying anything.

At times like that, she can either wait for him to snap back to reality, or simply pinch him. It had happened so many times that eventually she just couldn't hold her curiosity anymore. 

One day, she decided to approach him and eased her way to the topic...

"JeHa-ah, why do you keep looking so blank every now and then?"

Her boyfriend smirked while preparing to cook some ramen, "I don't do that." 

"yes you do"

"no I don't"

"yes.you.do."

"no.I.don't."

"Yes you totally do! I even caught you staring at me sometimes..." Her voice got smaller as the sentence came to an end.

Surprised by what he had just heard, "What did you just say in the end??"

Anna fumbled with the ramen package and stuttered, "e..eh? um...um...IcaughtyoustaringatmesometimesbutyouneversayanythingsoIgotsocuriousIcan'ttakeitanymore!"

Blinking in confusion, JeHa asked again, "What was that just now?? Anna-ah, you gotta slow down"

"I said I caught you staring at me sometimes but you never say anyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter