Tendencies

тнe velveт тнrone ⚜ draввle collecтιon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tendencies

Himchan x you/oc   [BAP]
romance, steampunk, fantasy, au, opposites
762 words
nov. 22nd 2016

                “Stupid trip, stupid father, stupid project, stupid everything!” you shouted while bursting the intern door of your father’s garage – his working space – open and marched in with Himchan following you in all his elegance. You threw yourself on the rotating chair and its wheels slid across the wood floor, placing you exactly in front of the table. He stood beside you, leaning against it.

                “Calm down, it’s not that hard.” he picked up one of the sheets with a drawing draft and looked at it, tilting his head.

                “You’re very welcome to do this alone,” you looked up at him, clearly furious.

                He looked down at you for a second and placed the paper back on the table, then crossed his arms under his chest and kept admiring the oblivious you.

                His eyes wandered from your wavy hair that was messily tied up with your sunglasses propping on your head, to your delicate face, despite angry most of the time, and your reddish lips. He went further by peeking down at the smooth skin of your collarbone and cleavage framed by that brown leather corset. He looked back at your face and bit his lip from releasing any comment that he was sure that would annoy you. Instead, he savored that moment in secret just like many previous others.

                It was not a secret that he had fallen head over heels for you; all of your friends had told you that. Even your father, who he worked with, told you that. But that possibility simply couldn’t fill your mind in a way that made a tiny bit of sense.

                “I can’t do this,” you whispered to yourself.

                “What?” your sudden saddened tone took him out of his daze.

                “I can’t understand a single thing from all of this, and my father wasn’t nice enough to even tell me anything. ‘All the project is on my table, you’ll have it finished by the time I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter