Chapter 1

SomeThing New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson POV

My brother and I walked to school like usual, we eat bread during the walk to school because it save time then eating at home. As we walked we talking about our studies, sports and other stuff. Walking to and from school is the only time that we have to talk to each other. Sometime we would talk during basketball practise but rarely because of we’re to focus on basketball that we forgot to talk and sometime laugh about how we both love basketball.

          “Jackson” he called me and I looked at him as we walk “Today both your class and mine are having new student”

          “How did you know?” I ask him.

          He smile and bumped our shoulder “Because I’m the student council president and I know about everything that happen at school. Including your goal during P.E” patted my head “and in a cool way at that”

          “Well I am Jung YongHwa’s little brother after all” I looked ahead not minding his hand on my head.

          “I know” he let go of my head “But your also Jung Jackson your own person that have his own good point” he said seriously “Don’t compare our points because we all have our own good points”

          “I know but……” I didn’t finish went

          “Your you and I’m me” he said in cool was “That all”

          I laugh for a second “Don’t act cool and cheesy at the same time”

          The then head locked me “What did you say? I didn’t catch that” he tighten the lock

          “Uncle, uncle” I taped his arm “I give”

          He let go and puts his arm around my shoulder then we laugh. Just a normal walked to school. As we arrived at the school gate, we wave goodbye to each other and he mouthed our something than only I would know and left to his class. I walked in the school and went to my class room to find Mark and Momo were fighting. I took my set and then Momo came to me wanting to complain about Mark. We have been friend since we got to know each other. But Mark always teasing and playing pranks on Momo. I know that he like her but didn’t know how to tell her or would she like him back. That’s why he always bother her. Momo sat in fount of me and Mark beside her. During class Mark would always make Momo laugh and sometime mad like today.

          “Jackson” Momo came to me.

          I sigh “What did he do this time?” I ask not caring at all

          “Yah Jackson good morning bro” Mark came and rise his hand for a high-five.

          “Moring to you to” I high-fived him “So want did you do this time”

          “I didn’t nothing man” he said in English because his transfer for America

          “Yeah then why is she like this” I talk to him in English as well and pointed at Momo.

          “He told me I was fat” Momo told me “I hate him so much”

          “You know that he was joking right” I ask Momo “Mark, you know the drill” I said at Mark

          I pulled out my headphone and plugged it with my phone. As I listen to my favourite songs, I could see Mark saying sorry to Momo I smile as Momo punched him as a sign she forgave him. I kept listening to music and looking outside the school building. As the teacher came in the class I stop listening to music and put it inside my backpack.

          “Class me have a new student today” Mr Kim open the door “Come in”

A girl came in looking shy “Hello my hand is Seo YoungJi” she bowed “Nice to meet all of you”

I knew this was happening because my brother told me this morning. The class started to bomb her with question.

“You can all ask her after the class” Mr Kim said “Your sit is their next you Jackson” he pointed at the empty seat next to mine “Jackson can you raise your hand”

I raise my hand, he pointed at me and she nodded her head at Mr Kim. She walked up to her seat, she slightly bowed at me as she sat at her seat. I bowed back as she took her seat. I listen to the teacher as soon as he started the class, I took a slight glance at YoungJi to see that her eyes were slowly closing. I smile at her cuteness, I took one of my candy that I always carry if I get sleepy during class. I use my foot to shake her desk lightly. She open her eyes in shock and looked at me. I showed her the candy and shyly took it with a bow. I smile even more as she mouthed ‘Thank You’, after that I focus back at the teacher and caught a glimpse of her eating the candy.

YongHwa POV

          After I arrived at the school ground I went straight to the meeting room for the early morning assembly of council member. I took the seat waiting of the rest of the member to show up. I was with Jonghyun, the other member of the council and same class my friend. After soon time, the member all showed up and the meeting started, not many issues came up during the meeting only about the first annual festival of the school and the camping trip after the festival as a reward for the student. I told them about my idea about the festival, the camping trip and how to work with the student to make the first annual festival a success. After the meeting I have a time to breathe before my class started. The first period of my class begin after the lunch hour and because of that I have time to myself. I took my lunch to the music room because it’s the only place that I feel peaceful. As I stood in front for the door I could hear someone playing the piano. The music that person was playing was very calming and I like that peace of song he/she played. I open the door to find a girl full absorbed in playing the piano not noticing me standing at the door. I clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter