Introducing the Main Characters

SomeThing New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson POV

          “Hi, my name is Jung Jackson, and as you know I am the younger brother to the famously popular Jung Yonghwa. Although he is popular as at school but his is a great brother. He is older than me by only one year and with only the two of us we grew close at a young age. At school we didn’t speak because if other people found out that we’re sibling girls would get close to me to get to my brother while guys would get close to me for revenge. My life was pretty much normal, I’m not smart, talented or handsome like my brother but at least I had a quiet life at school being seated at the back of the class and even next to the window. I am really the opposite of my brother, he is the president of the student counsel, in a band that plays every Friday night, always getting high score and the captain of the basketball team. For me, I am good at sport like basketball, fencing and swimming but not like Yong-hyung, my grade are average and I can play some instrument like the guitar and piano that hyung teaches me. This is me and my brother’s life. And one thing we’re not your ordinary family”

 

YongHwa POV.

          “My name is Jung Yonghwa, I have a younger brother named Jung Jackson. We are close because if the short . Know I am in the 3rd year or high school while Jackson is in the 2nd year. Even though we hardly speak during school hours we make up with spending more time playing at home. We live on our own because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter