Christmas Special (JackJi Final)

SomeThing New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Christmas Special (JackJi Part 2)
Thankz to xiaohope for the idea

YoungJi POV

            3 day before Christmas I was very busy calling all of the roommate family asking them if their free to surprise Jackson at my Christmas party. After some call only Se-Ho oppa, Dong-Wook oppa and Guk-Joo unnie can come but till midnight Christmas Eve because they want to be with their family on Christmas. The other roommate family good their own Christmas party with their family or member. After I finish the call I walked out to the living room to fine my sister decorating the Christmas tree.

            “Unnie how’s the decorating going?” I ask her picking up some of the decoration.

            “The usual” she looked at me “How’s the planning?”

            “Well some can come but the rest are busy”

            “Then what’s your other plan?”

            “What other plan?”

            “Telling Jackson how you really feel for him” she smile.

            “I don’t know what you’re talking about” I wanting to get out of here.

            “I mean are you going to confess to Jackson”

            “I don’t even know if he’ll like me back” I sat down on the couch “how can I confess if it’s going to ruin our friendship”

            “And if you don’t ask someone will” she ask down beside me “Are you ready to lose him?”

            “No I don’t want to lose him”

            “Then I suggest that you make a plan to confess to him” she said as she got up and continue to decorate the tree

            I just sat there thinking on what am I going to do that will show that I really like Jackson. Maybe I can give him a present that will make him like me or just tell him during the Christmas countdown then I kiss him on the cheek. Then I suddenly made my own face red thinking of kissing him. I put hands on my cheek checking if they were warm and I was right that my cheek are like on fire. I went to the kitchen and drank some water to cool myself down. As I was in the kitchen I suddenly got an idea on how to make Jackson fall in love with me. Hehe I better get started then.

 

Jackson POV

            I woke up earlier than usual, I have a photoshoot and I need to make myself some breakfast and wash up before hyung comes to pick me up. I went to the bathroom to wash up and take a shower. After that I went to put some cloth on and went to the kitchen and make myself some breakfast. I toast some bread, cook eggs and bacon. I swipe through my phone looking at my message, chat and SNS as I ate my breakfast. I found that my group member all texted me saying ‘Merry Christmas’ in advance and that I have to work hard on the photoshoot. I texted them back and wish them all the best at this end of the year and let’s make Got7 successful next year. I then continues eating my breakfast. I looked at the wall clock and hyung will be here any minute. I quickly wash the dishes and get ready by changing my cloth and checking if all the switch were turn off, the stove gas was off and then went to the living room until hyung arrive. I sat then resting my head at the sofas head rest when a text message came.

Mushroom: Yah! WangKong are you up yet?

Me: I was up like half an hour ago. Y?

Mushroom: Wow you’re up pretty early than usual. Hehe, what time is your photoshoot today?

Me: I’m waiting for hyung to pick me up right now. I think that I will walked to your place after the photoshoot will be over.

Mushroom: What about your manager?

Me: I’ll hyung go home after he sent me to the photoshoot place.

Mushroom: Do you know how to get here? Or do you want me to come over to the photoshoot place to pick up or? Or I can ask appa to pick you up?

Me: Hehe, it’s alright I know how to get there and beside I don’t want to bother your family to pick me up.

Mushroom: But what happen if you got on the wrong bus or get loss?

Me: Then you’ll be first to know. I gotta go hyung arrived and I need to go. See you later YoungJi-ah

Mushroom: Alright, call or text me if you’re finish with the photoshoot or about to arrive here. Byebye take care.

            Hyung walked in the dorm as he used his spare key that we gave him “Jackson are you ready?”

            “Yup” I answer as I got up and did a last check on the dorm before walking out with hyung “Hyung” I called him.

            “What is it Jackson?” we were walking to the van.

            “What’s your plan after this?” I ask as we got in the van “I mean for Christmas Eve?”

            “Will first of all I go to send you to the photoshoot place and then wait for you to finish then send you back to the dorm then I’ll go home before the countdown start” he looked to me “Why you ask?”

            “I just wanted to know” the van then started to move.

            I took out my phone and text JYP-hyung asking if my manager can go home after he send me to the photoshoot location. I told him that I’ll be going to YoungJi family café to catch with YoungJi. He then texted back asking that it’ll be fine as long as I don’t get caught by the dispatch and he gave his best wishes. I then lean back and close my eyes for a few minute.

            “Jackson wake up we’re here” I heard hyung calling me.

            I open my eyes to find that we have arrived to the location “Thanks hyung” I grab my beg pack and my phone “You can go home hyung” I smile at him “Your done working for the day”

            “What?” he had a question mark face on him “Stop kidding around Jackson and go inside, Will be here waiting for you”

            I smile and show him the message for JYP-hyung “Hyung can go home, I’ll be fine”

            “Alright” he then took out his wallet and took out some cash “Here for the bus fee if you’re going to take the bus to YoungJi’s family café and some extra cash if you want to buy something” he gave me the cash.

            I bowed to him “Gumawo hyung” I wave them goodbye and walked inside.

            Once inside I bowed at the director and the staff.

            “How are you doing Jackson?” the director “Where’s your manager?”

            “Oh, I’m doing fine director-nim” I bow a little “I gave my manager the rest for the days off”

            “That was kind of you. Then let’s get started so that we can finish early”

            I bowed at him and went to the dressing room and the makeup artist did their job making my facer ready for the photoshoot.

 

YoungJi POV

            Today is Christmas Eve and Jackson is have a photoshoot. I just texted with him this morning wanting to know how is he doing. Me an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter