Chapter 4

SomeThing New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa POV

        “So how was your life with your sister before Korea?” I wanted to get to know her more.

          “Well, we move a lot because of my parents job and didn’t have time to have friends and that’s why me and my sister are really close” as she drank her drink.

          “Well at least you’re happy right?”

          “Yup” she smile “But I didn’t got to enjoy the life of a teen”

          “What do you mean?”

          “Well I didn’t get to have fun, being in a relationship and other thing as well”

          I almost choke on my drink as she said that she didn’t get into a relationship and that mean we didn’t how what love mean as well and is really innocent.

          “Does that mean that you don’t know what love is?” I ask her

          “Isn’t it like how you love your family member?” she ask with full of curiosity written on her face

          “It’s the same but different in the same was”

          “I don’t understand”
          “Hahaha” I laugh “I think that I’m not the best person to advice you on love”

          “And why is that?”

          “Because I haven’t fall in love myself and don’t have the experience in that field of knowledge” I smile at her

          “Then we’re the same” she smile as well

          “Why don’t you ask me some question” I sat back “Then we can get to know about each other more”

          “Alright then”

          Then we talk, I try to answer most of her question the best way I can. I some question I can answer. About my parent, my past and other stuff because I don’t want to remember the past. But maybe as time passed by I can tell her everything about myself. We didn’t notice the time and it was almost 10:30pm and even though tomorrow was Saturday and I don’t want them to be late and worry their parents.

          “Hyun I think that we should probably get back now” I told her as we pack our things

          “Is it that late?” she took a look at her watch “Wow, it 10:20pm already”

          “Yup and I don’t want your parents calling the police that their daughters are late” I joke around

          “I think your right my parent are really over protected”

          “You do know that I was joking right”

          “I do but did YOU know that I was joking as well”

          “Wow, I didn’t know that you have a joking side to you”

          “And you will met all of my side if you’re lucky”

          We laugh together that we didn’t saw Jackson and YoungJi are already standing wanting for us.

          “I wouldn’t recommend seeing unnie when she angry” YoungJi suddenly said surprising both me and Hyun.

          “And why is that?” Jackson ask

          “Because when she angry ………..” Hyun than started to close with her hands.

          “Yah!, YoungJi you can’t tell them”

          Me and Jackson just looked at each other with the blank looked on our face.

          “Why don’t we get going?” I said to them

          YoungJi pulled her sister’s hand off “Alright” she smile and linked her arm with her sister “Let’s go then”

          We walked to the car that I had parked there and Jackson took the back seat with YoungJi. He gave me a sneaky smile on his face and I know what he was thinking. I looked over and saw YoungJi gave the same smile on her face as well. Hyun gave a mocking smile and took the passage seat in the front.

          “Alright let buckle up before we go” she pulled the seat belt and click it in place “You guys at the back buckle up as well. We never know what could happen”

          Then follow Hyun and buckle up just as I did as well. We drove for a while and during that time Jackson and YoungJi fell asleep with their ear piece on both ears. I shook my head seeing both of them sleeping that was. On our way back the road had a bump and cause YoungJi to slide her head towards Jackson and ended up on Jackson’s shoulder.

          “Hyun” I called her

          “Hmm” she turn her head

          “Looked behind you”

          She looked at the back seat and saw them “So cute” she then pulled out her phone and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter