Christmas Special (JackJi Part 1)

SomeThing New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Christmas Special (Jackji Couple Part 1)

AN: We are going to see 3 couple, the first couple is the YongSeo couple, second couple is JackJi couple and third is the Dong couple. I choose this 3 couple because I like them and that’s it. Hehe I hope you guys enjoy it.

 

A week before Christmas Got7 just finish their tour concert and now heading home for the holiday. Just as they landed at Seoul Korea, some just hop on the next flight out Mark went back to America and Bambam went back to Thailand. The rest of the member went back to their dorm and went back to their hometown the following day. All of the got7 member went back on holiday except for one, Jackson Wang. He wanted to fly back to China as fast as he can but because of a scheduled Christmas photoshoot had his plan of flying back a bust. At night Jackson called home because he was missing home.

            (On Call with His Mother)

            “Mummy” Jackson said as soon as his mother pick up the phone.

            “My son” his mother said in a happy voice “How are you? Are you eating well? Are your member treating you well” his mother bombed him with question.

            “Hehe, Yes Mummy every things here is fine” he smiles at his mother worried voice “I just miss your voice that’s all”

            “Is that so, then why don’t you come home for Christmas?”

            He was silent for a moment “I would love to, so much but I have a photoshoot on Christmas Eve and after I finish that all the flight for here to home is full”

            “My son is working hard but can find a time to come back home for Christmas” he could hear the cracking is his mother voice “But as long as your happy and healthy, I’m happy, supportive and proud of you”

            Jackson tears finally rolled down his cheek “Thank You Mummy” he can’t hold his tears anymore “I love you all, please tell the family that I said hi and tell them I love them” he then close the call because he is unable to continue with the call.

            After the call Jackson was alone is their dorm, he was in his room crying after the call with his mother. He was homesick for a long time since his was scouted by JYP, he wanted to tell his boss if it’s possible for his to go back home like the rest for but because of his schedule and because all the airport close during Christmas Eve and day. He just have to push through the pain and hopefully next year he’ll be able to go back home. He cried himself to sleep.

            At a café, YoungJi was helping out her family at the café. After her member disband she has been feeling down and worked herself in the acting business and hopefully getting accept by her fan, family and friends. The café was usually busy near Christmas and fully pack during Christmas Eve and Christmas day. But during that time the café will only open up half day because of her family wanted to have a Christmas holiday together. YoungJi was a great help is managing the café will filming her drama that will soon be over in a couple of episode to come. She just hope that after the drama a new drama will open up their door to her and help her grow as an actress. After the café close down she help her mother and sister clean up the café and went back to their house to put up the decoration and the Christmas tree.

            “YoungJi how are you holding up after the disband?” he mother ask her as she put up the Christmas tree décor.

              “I’m handling it well omma”

            “I’m just worry that all, after the new went up after the press conference you came home crying”

            “It was just sad because I was new and wanted to be a Kara member for a long time but thing changes and I have to move on”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter