Chapter 5

SomeThing New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YoungJi POV

       I woke up and saw unnie’s sleeping face. I smile at how cute she was sleeping, I got up carefully not to wake her up and went to the bathroom to wash up. As I finish, I went downstairs and saw that my parents still haven’t woken up yet. I went to the kitchen and cook some breakfast for all of us. After a while the cooking is done and I went upstairs to wake up my parents then my unnie. I got our room and found unnie already up and just finish washing up.

          “Unnie you’re really no fun” I pout and sat on my bed.

          “And why is that?” she ask as she blow dry her hair.

          “Because I want to wake you up by tickling you that’s why”

          “And that’s why I always wake up early so that you can’t do that to me when you know I can’t handle it” she looked at me through the mirror.

          “Well, there’s one way I can do that to you” I slowly got up and went to her.

          “And how is that?” she didn’t notice I was right behind her “Hahahaahah” she started to squirm as so as I put my hands on her waist “Yah!  YoungJi-ah, hahahah, stop hahah it hahaha right hahah know” as she continue to laugh

          “No” I just answer and continue to tickle her.

          As I had enough I stop and let unnie catch her breath. I looked at her and step back a few step.

          “I be down because I make breakfast” and quickly went downstairs.

          “YAH, YOU’LL BE DEAD IF I GET YOU” I heard her yell and rush to the table where my parents are already there.

          “Morning” I said and greeted my parents.

          “Morning” they said as they ate the breakfast I made “Where is your unnie?”

          “She’ll be down in a minute” I told them as I took my seat and ate my breakfast.

          “Yah, YoungJi!” unnie came down “Come Here You” as she lock me in a headlock.

          “Unnie I’m sorry” as I tap her arm.

          She let me go and sat down. She ate her breakfast with a small frown on her face. I knew she was mad but I had a plan to make her smile. The one thing that she couldn’t help but feel happy for.

          “Unnie do you have something to do today?” I ask her

          “No why?” with the frown still on her face.

          “Why YoungJi-ah?” my dad ask me.

          “I was planning on going to the shopping mall with her today” I told them

          “Really?” unnie face suddenly lit up with a smile.

          “Yup” I told her as I walked upstairs to get ready “Maybe we’ll get to see them at the mall today”

          “Who are you talking about” she followed me.

          “I mean Jackson and Yong oppa” I looked at her “Maybe we can ran into them today” I a bit.

          “And how can you be so sure that they’ll be there?” she follow me to our room.

          “I don’t know” I told her “Maybe they’ll be there walking or buying some stuff. You never know”

          “You just want to see Jackson right” she sat on her bed while I walk into the bathroom.

          “And you just want to see Yong oppa to right” I yell from the bathroom.

          “Just hurry up I want to see what the mall looks like here”

          “Alright” as I do my bathroom routine .

Sometime after I finish I saw that my cloth has already been pick out as unnie went to the bathroom as I walked out. She always know what I want to wear and I knew what she wants to wear. I took the outfit from the bed and wore it after I put on some underwear. I then went to her wardrobe and pick out a cute flower pattern blouse and pair it with a light colour jean. I smile as it was perfect just in time as she came out from the bathroom.

“So this is the outfit that you’ll make me wear this time?” as she blow dry her hair.

“Yup” as I brush my hair “You don’t like it?”

“It’s fine as long as you’re the one how pick it” she smile through the mirror.

“I’m all done” I got up “See you down stairs” as I walked down to see my parents sitting on the couch and watching TV

“What are you watching?” as I saw down next to omma

“Some news” my dad told me “There’s some kind of news about the weather that the raining season will come sooner this time around”

“So we hope that you’ll be safe and take care of each other when worse comes to worse” my mom told me

“Ok, we always take care of each other” I told them “and we’ll be just in the mall and if the weather is getting bad we’ll either go home or we’ll stay in the mall until the weather clear up ok” I told them as I saw unnie walked down.

“Ok just call or text if anything happen ok” my dad got up and hugged us

“Ok dad” both of us answer at the same time.

 

SeoHyun POV

        We took the bus to the mall because both of us didn’t get our driving licence yet. We looked around the place through the bus ride to get a better view of Seoul and arrived at the mall about an hour. We didn’t know how to get there at first so that’s why we took the bus then after that we’ll walk to the mall after this.

          “Unnie” YoungJi tugged my sleeve “Did you see the size of this mall?”

          “They say this is the biggest mall in Seoul”

          “Where should we go first?” as she linked our arms

          “How about we booked a ticket for a movie first then looked around” I smile at her “Call?”

          “Call” she give an OK sign

          We got to the movie theatre and was on line to buy the ticket when at the corner of my eyes I saw someone familiar. I turn my head and saw Yonghwa behind a counter in a coffee shop. He was taking order for the customer and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter