Coffee Boy 4 - You Shouldnt But Its Okay

Nyongtory Dosage Supply (One shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 days later

“Seungri, stop it” Daesung says as Seungri is still stirring the coffee mixture mindlessly, looking all gloomy towards that innocent cup

Straightening his back, Seungri replied “Hm? Stop what?”

“Stop stirring that coffee..actually- no- stop preparing black coffee every morning if its just gonna end up down in the drain. If you miss him that much, call him, go to him, I don’t know just tell him”

 

Silence

 

Daesung sighs for the umpteenth time. He wasn’t a person who likes to complaint or sigh about his day no matter how ty it is but Seungri and his sad love sick eye is getting on his nerve. Seungri hasn’t been himself for that past 5 days, right after the last time he saw Jiyong came to the café. Since then, Senugri just felt different. Feel- look- everything about Seungri is different. Usually, when he walk pass the street, its like a fairytale around him, birds will chirp along, and the sky will make way to shine the earth, suddenly a rainbow pops behind him, and he will just walk, giving his sincere smile to everybody that passes by but now? It’s a complete opposite. Everyday he came to work, his dark circle is getting worse and worse. He found the floor more interesting, seriously Daesung can count how many times they made an eye contact for the last 5 days. Seungri looks like , his attendance are getting really bad, with red ink time for all the past 5 days. Who is this guy? Everyday, he made up excuses for his tardiness. Sometimes, Daesung can sense that he doesn’t even take a shower in the morning. His hair is as messy as a bed hair- it is indeed his eyes..his dark circled-tired eyes looks even sad every passing day. He cursed a lot, sighs a lot, get angry so easily that Daesung don’t have any other solution than to take him out of the counter and put him on the cleaning duty instead of cashier. He doesn’t want his best friend to get fired again. Not when he knows this is not the real him. What got to him? Daesung cant comprehend this. It’s the first time he has ever seen Seungri this messed up.

“Seriously, just find a way to talk to him or something..dont just prepare him a coffee everyday and waits like a fool”

“I’m not making coffee for him”

“Look, I don’t know what the hell happened to you two cuz the last time I checked, you are the one who drags him to the staff lounge. Seriously, Im so confused right now..I thought it will all be okay since you made your first move, and then suddenly he left, not saying anything, you get mad at Kwanghee- what the hell happened that it make you so miserable like this?”

Seungri took a deep breath before he replies “Nothing. Nothing happened” and with that Daesung went away while shaking his head slowly

Seungri stares at the now swirling coffee in the cup and mumbles to himself ‘Pure black coffee, no sugar no milk’ before letting out another sighs

Just what is he doing actually? Why did he push him away like that? He is clearly enjoying it. I mean it is wrong, he shouldn’t enjoy it that much but just the fact that he enjoyed it can be proof that there’s something going on between them. But he pushed him away. He pushed him! And scream at him and make him feel like he was the bad guy. Jiyong is not at fault. He is. He really is. Seungri has been thinking on a way to get to him, to talk to him, to apologize, it doesn’t matter if they couldn’t get in the good side- hell they weren’t even in the good side before this but Seungri thought having Jiyong pestering him every morning with his annoyingly handsome smug face is better than nothing. Better than ot having to see him even a few second. Much better than not getting the chance to see him for 5 days straight. All he ever wants is for Jiyong to just enter the café and scream or shout, even better, hugs him- anything as long as he’s here. As long as he gave his undivided attention to Seungri again. As long as he makes Seungri feel like he’s the most beautiful guy in the world. Yes, he admits it now. That Jiyong makes him feel special, in a weird, special way. Jiyong make him feel so annoyed that he wants to slap his handsome face but still look forward to their moments everyday. And yes, he admits it now that Jiyong is so ing handsome. Especially when he’s smug as hell. Seungri admits everything and he would love to say it in front of Jiyong. He would love to be teased again for being such a girl. He would love to be embarrassed again by Jiyong in front of all the crowd when Jiyong laughs at him for being so naïve and that Jiyong is just playing with him. He doesn’t care about the humiliation, he just wants Jiyong, now, in front of him.

He couldn’t think straight, he couldn’t sleep at night. How could he when everytime he close his eyes, all he could see was Jiyong Jiyong Jiyong. Jiyong and his proud smirk. Jiyong with his beautiful eyes. Jiyong with his smile. Jiyong saying he looks pretty. Jiyong saying he made him happy. Jiyong kissing him. Jiyong holding him with all his masculinity. Jiyong whispering to him with his husky lustful voice. But how could he sleep when he always ends up his beautiful imagination with Jiyong widen eyes saying he was such a and when he could only see Jiyong’s back when he left him alone. How could he?

*sigh*

“Lee Seungri what happens to you?” Mr. Kang speaks

“Oh? Um- Um- Mr. Kang..Mor- morning sir”

“Son, you look like ”

“Um- Yea, I heard”

“Something bothering you?”

What is bothering me? Think Seungri think! Atleast give him an answer. Think Seungri-

“Actually…yes”

“Is that so? You need to talk? That coffee for me?”

“Uh- y-yes I would love to- to talk. B-but I’ll make new coffee for you”

“Heh, not for me then. Okay. Meet you up in my office” Mr. Kang says while sauntering towards his office. He knew that Suengri would be curious about his rehiring. Actually, Daseung has asked him about it earlier but he just thought that he has to tell Seungri directly. Plus, Daesung says Seungri is dying to know but when he came back last 4 days, Seungri has done nothing to talk to him. All he does was just sat back on one of the secluded table in the café and stare out of the window. Weird. Daeseung has told me about his weird behavior lately, but when I asked him what could possibly wrong with his son’s bestfreimd, his son just say that it was a teen’s issue.

*knock knock*

“Come in”

“ah yes- Mr Kang..here, your coffe” Seungri comes in with a cup of coffee in his hand.

“Have a sit, Ri. You know you can call me uncle when nobody is around”

“Ah..yes..uncle”

“So..Daesung has been telling me that you were like in a mourning period..for whom are you mourning for, my son?”

‘For me, for my own loss’ Seungri mumbles

“Come again?”

“Ahh- Ah nothing. I am not mourning, uncle”

“So..what do you want to talk about then?”

“Uhm..actually I wanna know the reason why you rehired me. It was clear what I did to the *clear throats* to the cus-customer was wrong, so why did you”

“Well, it was, but as my son said, you were always the staff of the year and you get us some loyal customers too, you know all the girls..so I couldn’t just fire you when you have done 1 mistakes, compared to the thousand deeds you had done to the café”

“Ohh I see. Thank you then, uncle, for trusting me. I wont let you down”

“You are almost letting me down the past 4 days, Ri. Where is my cheerful ball of fluff?”

“Aha-haha I’m just..I don’t know..going through PMS?”

“Hahaha so much for a PMS huh?”

“Uhm..anyway..thats all I wanna ask, so..I think I need to get back to work, as to not let you down”

Seungri says, smiling at last, while getting up from the chair

“Okkay then”

“Alright. Thank you Mr. Kang” Seungri said, grabbing the door knob and ready to exit the room when he heard

“If you finally have the courage to ask about the red-haired guy, then you come to me”

“W-Wh- What? I mean- what is that supposed to mean?”

Mr Kang only chuckle then, and lift his gaze from his computer screen to meet Seungri’s startling one. He points to the chair infront of him and found Seungri so eagerly sitting back at the same chair. Lol, his guess was right

“So eager huh?”

“No- no I’m just-“

“No need to explain anything, I’ll do the explanation”

 

Silence

 

“So..the red haired guy, is named Kwon Jiyong..do you know that?”

Seungri could only nods to that, waiting for the next story

“He is the son of the Kwon Empire owner which is planning to demolish this street to turn it into a mall.”

Seungri gasped with the new information before Mr Kang continues

“However, we, all the shops here have signed a petition saying that we disagree no matter how much they paid..”

“Oh Thank god..Thats good to hear”

“Yeah..but the Kwon Empire is not receiving any bull, so the owner, send out his son to survey what it is like..I mean, the business. If it was really doing well then they’ll back off. Thank god they still have some hearts right?”

“Yeahh” Seungi replied, still trying to connect the dots in his head. What does all this gotta do with his rehiring?

“So..it just happens that the day he came for some ‘inspection’ is the day where you yelled at him. I admit he is a pain in the , but still, I cannot mess the whole evaluation just because you lost your temper, right? I’m sorry though for having to pick the café than you”

“N-no no its okay. I understand”

“Thank you. I really didn’t want to fire you on that day, but seriously Kwon Jiyong is just a kid, Im just afraid that his decision will be affected”

“Its okay, uncle, I get it” Seungri says, smiling, sincerely this time

“Anyway..I’m not done. 2 days after you were gone, I was at the airport at the time, he called me and asked about you..like, was my decision  absolute or not so I say, nothing is absolute cuz you are like a son to me..then he said ‘Hired him back, Im gonna be your loyal cutomer and nothing could make my dad demolish your business’”

“Wha- so- he is the- one”

“Yah yah don’t get me wrong, its not like I only hired you back because he asked me to, I would take you back again no matter what, its just the matter of time but he kinda be like the catalyst you know, speeding up the process..and by the way, thanks to you that we are safe now…so you practically save the business”

“What the hell? Omg Im so confused..what- so- he was- oh god..I owe him a big apology..do you- do you perhaps have his number?”

“His number?”

“Or address, or facebok, or email..anything so that I could contact him”

“Hahaha calm down, Ri. Here, this is his card, you might want it”

“Oh yes! Thank you thank you! Finally!”

 

Later that night, Seungri was contemplating so hard whether to contact Jiyong or not. He has saved his number in the phone and is just staring at the digits on his screen while sighing for the past 20 minutes.

Should I call him?

Or text him?

Or should I just go to his house?

Ughhh what do I do?

What should I say?

its harder than I thought. Its not like I could just call him and say ‘hey you remember the time we had dry ? Yea, It was good right? Sorry I pushed you away though, lets have another round?’

Ughhhh this is depressing. Just Decide, Lee Seungri.

 

Okay fine! Lets just text him and see

To : Jiyong

Hi, its me, Seungri

No delete that

Hi, this is Seungri

Gosh why is this so awkward?

Hello, its Seungri.

No no no

Jiyong? Its Seungri

Ughhhh no! Make up your mind

Hey...this is Seungri..can we talk?

Okay? Fuhh Send!

 

 

To: Jiyong

Hey…this is Seungri..can we talk?

Sent at 9.32 pm

 

Silence

 

Oh god please please reply. Seungri chants in his head. Few minutes later, he opened his messages back, only to see that Jiyong has read his message..but still no reply

 

To: Jiyong

Hey…this is Seungri..can we talk?

Sent at 9.32 pm

Read at 9.37 pm

 

Oh god what is taking him so long ?! Please reply! Please!

 

From : Jiyong

What? You want my real this time?

Received at 9.42 pm

 

What?! He’s still angry…oh gosh

 

To : Jiyong

No. I’m sorry. We need to talk

Sent at 9.43 pm

Read at 9.46 pm

 

From : Jiyong

I’m busy

Received at 9.50 pm

 

To : Jiyong

Can we please talk? Somewhere, anytime, you name it..I need to talk to you

Sent at 9.52 pm

Read at 9.53 pm

From : Jiyong

About what? Arent I disgusting to you? Why would you need to talk to me?

Received at 9.55 pm

 

 

To : Jiyong

You are not disgusting..I was just..can we not talk about this thru text?

Sent at 9.57 pm

Read at 9.59 pm

From : Jiyong

No can do cuz if we talk about it in person you are gonna push me away again like a trash

Received at 10.00 pm

 

To : Jiyong

Look, I’m sorry okay? I was scared

Sent at 10.02 pm

Read at 10.02 pm

From : Jiyong

You were? Because if Im not mistaken you are the one who drags me

Received at 10.05 pm

 

To : Jiyong

I know! Okay? I know! Its my fault. Its all my fault. That’s why I need to see you..sort this things out

Sent at 10.07 pm

Read at 10.07 pm

From : Jiyong

Why do we need to sort it out? For all I know, we could just part different ways

Received at 10.08 pm

 

To : Jiyong

Are you ing dumb?

Sent at 10.09 pm

Read at 10.09 pm

From : Jiyong

What the actual ? So now you are saying I’m dumb!?

Received at 10.09 pm

 

To : Jiyong

I ING MISS YOU, IDIOT

Sent at 10.10 pm

Read at 10.10 pm

From : Jiyong

IM NOT AN IDIOT !

Received at 10.10 pm

 

To : Jiyong

THEN STOP SULKING !

Sent at 10.11 pm

Read at 10.11 pm

 

To : Jiyong

Now, you are not replying?

Sent at 10.13 pm

Read at 10.13 pm

 

To : Jiyong

I just need another chance

Sent at 10.14 pm

Read at 10.14 pm

 

To : Jiyong

REPLY ME!

Sent at 10.16 pm

Read at 10.16 pm

 

To : Jiyong

For god sake, Jiyong, I just told you that I miss you, and I want to sort it out and that I just need another chance..if I could kneel through text, I would. Why don’t you just reply me..a simple yes or no would suffice

Sent at 10.19 pm

Read at 10.19 pm

 

From : Jiyong

Pfft you are just gonna push me away again

Received at 10.20 pm

 

Oh my god is he really sulking?

 

To : Jiyong

I wont. I promise

Sent at 10.20 pm

Read at 10.20 pm

 

From : Jiyong

My place, tomorrow night.

Received at 10.22 pm

 

To : Jiyong

Thank you. I will be there

Sent at 10.23 pm

Read at 10.23 pm

 

To : Jiyong

Goodnight, Jiyong

Sent at 10.23 pm

Read at 10.23 pm

 

Fuhhh okay I had just confessed to him. Ohmygod, I confessed to him! Ohmygod! I confessed! OH MY GOD!

Aaaaaargh I’m going crazy, now he will think I’m a psycho..a ert..he must think that I just missed him, as in, ually. Oh god oh god I am so doomed. I don’t want him to have a false impression. Oh my god, way to go Seungri!

 

To : Jiyong

I’m sorry. I cant sleep. I just want you to know that I miss you, like I miss a friend..no not like a friend..but not just ually either. I’m afraid you’ll get the wrong impression. I hope you didn’t. I’ll explain everything tomorrow. I’m just..this is hard

Sent at 10.42 pm

Read at 10.45 pm

 

Well atleast he reads it right? Haihh, may all the luck be with me tomorrow

 

Next day

 

‘It should be here, this is it right? This is the address in the card’ Seungri mumbles to himself while parking his car right across the street of the aforementioned house- heck, this isn’t a house, it ing looks like a castle!

‘Is this it? Oh! It should be right! There the Kwon Empire logo’ he said again.

Grabbing his phone, Seungri manage to spray some perfume on his neck and his back of wrist, hoping Jiyong wouldn’t mind it and not later. He is so ing nervous!

What else, what else? Oh, hair!

And without waiting he adjusted the rear mirror of his car towards him and retrieved the hair comb and wax spray in his dashboard to style it a little bit. Today, Daesung said he looked fresh at work, well he does get a little bit sleep last night, it should be good right? Checking his face for the last time, he mutters again

‘Ugh what do I do with this dark circle? Ughh’

Well this one though, he cant hide it. Its not like he has any foundation or concealer in his car so he guess, he could only let Jiyong about this one.

‘Okay, are you ready? Just meet him, say hello, say sorry, thank him and explain yourself why you pushed him..you can do this’ Seungri mumbles when he gets out of his car. Seriously he is so freaking nervous. Before he went here, he told Daesung that he is going to meet Jiyong and even Daesung said that he needs to calm down. To be honest, he doesn’t know why he is so nervous. Its not like they are boyfriends and he is trying to win Jiyong back right? Right?

Oh god that’s exactly what it feels right. Is this real? I want him, didn’t I? For god sake I made him coffee every morning. I really missed him? I want him? Oh great now I don’t think I’m ready..what if he has somebody else? What if I’m interrupting his hot session with some girl..Oh god I could hear my heart breaking

*bump*

“Ouch!”

“Ohh sorry sorry..sorry!” the girl’s voice fading while she ran out from the mansion’s door

“What the ff-“ Seungri’s words went halfway as he turn his head around only to face a topless Jiyong at the door

A TOPLESS JIYONG

Dup dap dup dap dup dap his heart beats fast

He was about to open his mouth to say hi when suddenly everything hits him

That girl..running from the door..Jiyong..Topless..topless Jiyong..messy head..Oh my god! ! !  why does it hurts so much? !

Seungri was still staring at the Jiyong’s absent gaze when suddenly a tear drops from his left eye. He quickly lowered his face to cover it and turn his heels to go back to his car

Its meaningless now even if I apologize to him.. I shouldn’t have expected so much from him..What am I thinking? He’s a player for godsake. ! Why? Why he needs to break my heart?

“Seungri?” he heard Jiyong’s voice and with that, he fastened his pace towards his car, with tears pouring from both of his eyes. It doesn’t help that Jiyong’s voice was laced with concern, it was all an act

“Seungri! Stop! Seungri!” But Seungri ignored Jiyong’s voice and quickly unlock his door, gets in i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter