Coffee Boy 2 - Of Satan and Angel

Nyongtory Dosage Supply (One shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ri…”

“Its okay Dae” says Seungri as they both exited Mr. Kang’s office. Daesung has been trying so hard to explain the situation to his father but no matter how true it is, still, Seungri is not supposed to treat a customer like that, shouting, getting angry at the man. Its true though, in hospitality, even not smiling to customer is consider rude, what not shouting infront of their face.

Back then, Seungri really just doesn’t care even if he gets fired because the satan guy with red hair is too much but now that he heard clearly the word ‘You are fired’ from Mr. Kang’s mouth, he regrets it. If only he could bear a few seconds more, maybe he’ll not be this lost, thinking about how the heck is he going to pay for his life and eat without a job?

*sigh*

“I’ll see if I can talk to my dad again, Ri, afterall you have been the staff of the month for so many times…we even get a loyal customer because of you..there must be another way”

*chuckles*

“its okay, Dae, maybe its time for me to find other job…plus, which employer will tolerate that? He’s still my favourite uncle..its just that maybe that’s all that left, no employer-employee relationship..but hey that’s cool right? Atleast I don’t have to be too formal with him”

“B- but Ri…”

“No buts, Dae, its okay..” Seungri ruffles Daesung head then and gives him a weak smile while Daesung started to pout, looking at the floor

“Now come, give this pathetic boy a hug” he continued, only to earn an even deeper frown from Daesung

“Aish chincha… c’mere” He said while he, himself moves forward to envelop his bestfriend in a ahug.

“I’m gonna miss you though..but thank you so much for everything..dont worry about me, I always figure everything out eventually. Its gonna be okay…its gonna be okay” Seungri said again, as he hugs his friend tightly and placed his chin on the older boy’s shoulder, repeating his last words barely in whisper.

To be honest, he didn’t know whats next..he never expected that he’s gonna get fired from the job because, as Daesung said, he has been the most excellent staff for more than 10 months, half of the wall of fame is occupied by his picture and his charming smiles. He love it here, he really does but what’s past is in the past. He took a mental note of today’s incident quickly as he took in the sight of the cozy café for the last time and as he steps back a little to see the face of his friend that has been his company since childhood, bearing a head for a mere 1 minute extra might save your life.

After giving his bestfriend the bet smile he could ever gather at the moment, he quickly loosen the apron ties around his waist and pass it to Daseung who is still looking at the floor. All the other staffs surrounds him then, with a gloomy face and watery eyes

“Why do you have to go, Ri..its not your fault” says Kwanghee

“Noo Seungri-yah, nobody is ever going to make the best hot chocolate other than you…what about my cravings?” says one of the girl staff, Ailee. Seriously her love for chocolate worries him sometimes but she looks the most satisfied when she get to sip some of it, so most of the times, that just washed his worries away.

“Its okay guys, I will still visit you all at work okay? Work Hard!” He said, trying to coax his coworker by placing his hand on their shoulders or hold their hands a little while, all the time plastering his famous beautiful smile and beaming eyes.

“Erm..Excuse me” came a voice from behind. “Oh customer!” Seungri says, excited all of a sudden. He is about to walk towards the person when suddenly he realized he didn’t wear his apron, oh , it must be out of habit, he thinks, greeting customers and making people’s day slightly better with his eccentric attitude.

“Duty calls” Daesung sighs and Seungri is still smiling. Soon, everyone gives him a hug and parted their ways. Thats when Seungri started taking small steps to the exit of the café, giving his coworkers his last smile and stepped out.

Seungri let out a deep sigh when he is already outside. The sun was shining so bright, the street was really hyped up, people entered and exited the shops along the streets, ice cream vendors ringing their bells to attract the kids, the wind is blowing slightly, brushing his chubby cheek with a comforting chill. The weather was perfect, beautiful even but why does he felt so heavy on his shoulder?

*ding*

The traffic light changes colour, signaling that its okay to cross the road now, but Seungri remain still. His car is at the parking lot, behind the café, but he really don’t know where to go. He still didn’t have lunch yet, hell its barely 12 pm on the second day of new year for god sake! Is this year going to take a toll on me for not being able to complete my wishlist or what?

*sigh*

Seriously Lee Seunghyun, since when are you the sighing type? Stop sighing.Okay now, lets just see wherever this feet brings me

Seungri shakes his head, waking himself up from his monologue and walked toward the curb of the road where the zebra cross is. Just when he was about to step on the tar road..

*vrrrrooommmm*

A massive red motorbike stops right in front of him. The bike is about his waist height and the handle is slightly lower, making the rider hunch his body infront, almost like laying on his stomach to ride it. The body was black in colour and painted with red minimal flames, the tyres are big with shining spider-web metal design. The rider than put his bent legs down, kicking the stick so that the bike could stand on its own and take off the helmet, facing Seungri who is by now, very confused on why the hell did this annoyingly hot rider stops infront of him, only to be baffled and swore to take back his inner thoughts when he first caught the glimpse of a red hair getting outside the helmet. Seungri glances to the rider’s jacket then, and yes, how could he possibly missed that on the first place? IT’S THE ING SATAN

“Wow, cant expect to meet you again” the red-haired guy said

“Duhh you are the one who stopped in front of me”

“Hm? Arent you the one following me?”

WHAT THE ACTUAL ?!

“What do you want?”

“What do you think I want?”

“Stop answering my question with question! Gosh it’s annoying! Seriously, tell me what the hell do you want, and just ing leave me alone!”

“Tsk tsk tsk…is this the Seungri I knew? You were so polite and all nodding and stuff back there”

“What the ? We barely even met! You don’t even know me!”

“Well..shouldnt we fix that then? You seem frustrated over the fact”

“WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, SATAN?!”

“Whoa! Easy. I take it you had a very bad day, huh?”

“Obviously!”

“What happen sweetheart?”

“YOU HAPPEN! YOU ING HAPPEN AND RUINED MY DAY! NO- CORRECTION-  YOU ING RUINED MY YEAR”

“HAHAHAHA Let me guess, you get fired?”

“Unbelievable…what? Are you happy if I said yes? Satisfied?”

“Kind of”

“ of”

“Are you trying to do riddle with me?”

*sigh*

“Just….seriously…what do you want? Stop bothering me”

“Here, wear this” The red-haired guy handed him a helmet

“What? Why would- Oww!” Seungri said, as his talk is suddenly interrupted with a hard push, making him lean on the electric pole behind him and the helmet suddenly on his head.

“What the ” He mutters but soon is quickly pulled by a force, impossibly strong, seeing that it is from the petite red-haired guy, and suddenly, Seungri is standing right beside the motorbike

“Get on” The guy said

“No! Why would I” Seungri detested, with his hands trying to take off the helmet. He stopped his doing seconds later when the guy suddenly stepped into his personal space, so close that Seungri could feel his nose barely brushes with the other one.

“Seriously if you didn’t get on the bike and make me stare at your cute face wearing my helmet like this, Im gonna kiss you right here, right now”

Seeing that the guy is already too close with his face that he only need a wind breeze to push his back until his lips smashed on Seungri’s own lips, and as he already witnessed the strength this satan possesses, Seungri quickly scrambled on his feet and get on the bike with a huff.

“Cute” The guy manage to say before he himself, slide on the bike and folded the stick back in with a mere kick.

“You might want to hug me like your life depends on it…because trust me, it does” the red haired guy said, tilting his face sideways, only letting Seungri catch his side profile, that is smirking upon his own words. He started the engine then, and is squeezing the handle, resulting in a very loud, rude and annoying sound from his over powered engine. Seungri thinks it is y, for him to ride with a man, on a moto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter