Coffee Boy 3 - He Shouldn't But He Did

Nyongtory Dosage Supply (One shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yo man whaddupppp!" Jiyong shout, as usual, as he enters his game room. Basically his squad's game room as all 3 of them each have their own keys. The room has never been only Jiyong's eventhough he was the one decorated it and turned it into this really impressive and cool game room. He refuse to take the credit for this room tho, although its a bit weird seeing how egoist he is but that matter has long confused Youngbae and TOP until they stopped wondering and use it freely. Jiyong is glad they did, use it freely and stop wondering. 

Anyway, the room is brown and black in color, mix of timber wood and black painted walls, with two glass mirrors one one wall and a huge spider-like ceiling lamp that could expand and shrink, the lighting is yellowish instead of white, so that it becomes more mysterious and cozy. There's a step down from where the entrance was at and at the end of the stair laid a huge pale brown bear-skin-with-its-head-attached matt, mind you, a real bear that is. Got them from one of his uncle that just went home from Alaska. 

Few feets to the left of the matt was a snooker pool table and its stick racks which us by now conquered with his friend, TOP who is busy polishing the stick end. Behind it is a small simple bar, with few of the oldest wine, collection of TOP and the glass is hanging on the ceiling upside down. Now, across the room, there is a 3 seater black sofa facing a 52 inch LCD Tv screen that is playing Mario Kart right now because Youngbae is playing, who else? And below the TV is the TV cabinet with all sets of game, from playstation to wii, you name it. Right to that area, theres a few bean bags, red, green and yellow in colour, just placed randomly because they usually move them all the time, and then there's dart hanging on the wall with a standing music box just slightly besides the dart area. Theres another part of the room where a huge wooden table of 10 seater is sitted, which has always been the table where they serve foods and plays beer pong while partying, also, the witness to many many session either from TOP, Youngbae or Jiyong himself. 

"Yo man, where have you been" Youngbae says, eyes still plastered on the screen

"Out" Jiyong said as a matter of fact, remembering his time with flower boy Seungri, which make him grin like an idiot, without his knowledge

"Did you get laid or what? Why are you so happy?" TOP said, keeping his pool stick back in the rack

"Tsk, have you ever seen this man this happy after he get laid? The happiest he could be is just a proud shrug- ! !- Something else must have happened" Youngbae said, stopping midway as his mario lose the race just by a banana skin before he continues, looking straight at TOP, and then to Jiyong

"Hmm something else..what could it be that it makes the king of satan be so happy its almost childish..I wonder" TOP said as he sauntered towards the other 2 men, grabs 2 of the bean bags and throws one of it to Jiyong before they both settled near the TV area

"Seriously guys? You should just be happy that I am happy.. No need to know in depth" Jiyong said, laying lazily on the bean bag, his hand covering his eyes with his legs sprawled

"See? I told you it must be something else! He's being secretive!" 

"Cmon Ji, I thought we are friends? Tell us" TOP said

"Why do you wanna know so bad?"

"Well, because..you know if it's good and it could make us happy too, I thought, maybe...we could share?"

Jiyong's eyes widen at that and he suddenly jump on his feet to stare at TOP while shouting

"HELL NO!"

"Well well well possessive Jiyong..it must be a girl then" Youngbae said, clapping his hand while smirking

"What the ? Its not, okay"

"Oh cut the bull Jiyong, you have a heart eyes just like the emoji..so tell me, who is this unlucky girl? Do we know her?"

"Its not a girl...and yes, you do know"

"Whoa, is it a noona? Did you finally that hot information counter noona?" TOP said with shocked expression and mouth agaped 

"YOU ARE A SIF- ouchhh" TOP second sentence was cut off when Youngbae hit his head with the controller

"Tell me Jiyongie" Youngbae said, and Jiyong has always melt with that nickname since they were young. It just..make him soft..like really really soft just like now when he suddenly move to sit next to youngbae and lay his head on his chest, just letting Youngbae to embrace him like old times when they were a child

"Its- its- its a b-boy, Bae"

"Ohh..so who- wait what?! A boy? Wait a minute, dont say...did you just ed that shop boy?"

"What? No! And his name is Seungri"Jiyong said, straightening his back and pulls himself off Youngbae

"What? So you didnt that noona?"

"TOPPP!" Both Youngbae and Jiyong shouts

"Wait Ji, so..what? Did he ed you instead? Oh god this is....I dont know-"

"What? Wrong? Are you disgusted that I took interest in a boy? You feel uncomfortable? Am I a shame to the society?"

"The hell? No, Ji. Even TOP is biual, and we already live with that. I just..are you sure about him?"

"About what?"

"I mean...I havent seen you this happy for quite a while..but is the boy really worth it? and..I dont know..are you not playing? Like..you know, you have always fooled around..but the boy is so-"

"Pure. You think Im that bad? You think Im gonna wreck him? Hell Bae, what the ?" Jiyong says, rising his voice a little while pulling himself off of the couch that Youngbae is sitting

"Oh Ji..you know he doesnt mean it that way..we are just scared that you'll get hurt" TOP interrupted

"HAHAHAHA as if I have never been hurt before?" rolling his eyes, Jiyong went to the pool table and plays with the snooker ball mindlessly, rolling them, pushing them around the table, making them bounce upon the clash on the wooden border while both Youngbae and TOP just sigh loudly.

Silence

"He's just..He's the prettiest Bae, I havent seen anybody like him before..and he's just so ing pure..I need something like that in my life, guys..its just.. I dont know..I brought him to our emerald river, today"

Youngbae then get up from his seat and went to Jiyong, putting his hand on his friend's shoulder before saying..

"Fine, whats the plan? Im going to give you free advice" that manage to bring up Jiyong's rare gummy grin before he launches his body, hugging his chilhood friend while squealing like a girl

"Kyaaaaaa I love youuu!"

"YAH! IM LONELY!" TOP shouts before he dashed towards them and hugs them both "GROUP HUGGGG"

 

Seungri was playing with the TV remote with his expressionless face, on Thursday evening, changing channels back and forth, trying to find something interesting when he’s not even focus on finding one. It has been 3 days since he gets fired, and since then, Daesung has been keeping him company during dinner everyday. He doesn’t need one though but Daesung insisted, saying things like it’s the least he can do for him after he lost his job. Seriously, Seungri knows Daesung must be tired as hell after working, so he declines at first but when Daesung insisted, he starts to look forward to his dinner everyday. Call him selfish, but he wants to have dinner with Daesung everyday like that..atleast he get somebody to communicate..somebody to listen to his struggles- eventhough Daesung will end up muttering sorry’s non stop after that- but atleast, that what makes him a little at ease and not give up..atleast, his mind will have a bit of a time without thinking of that red haired guy..and the incident at the river because Seungri cant get him out of his mind! His wicked grin, His voice, His eyes, His tattoos, His habit of answering questions with another question, him, the weird red haired guy called Jiyong? Was that his name? Oh yes, Jiyong..Jiyong…Jiyong..

*kringg*

“!” Seungri curses when he was startled by his phone, letting the remote control fall from his grip before he searches around the sofa for his phone

“Yeoboseyo?” He answers

“SEUNGRI YAHHHHH”

“Ohh god- ” He says before checking his phone screen again, although he can already recognized the owner of the voice before continuing

“What is it Dae?”

“Seungriiii Appa ask you to come to work tomorrow!”

“WHAT?!” Seungri was shocked, his slumber sitting positions turns into a straight and rigid one, trying to hear Daesung clearly, giving his undivided attention to the phone call

“APPA. ASK. YOU. TO. COME. TO. WORK. TOMORROW!” Daesung says, one word at a time as if its not clear enough

“Are you serious? Really Dae? Serious?”

“YES YES YES!” Daseung says, and Seungri can imagine his friend saying that with a big smile on his face

“Just come tomorrow, RI! We miss you!” There’s a voice behind Daesung, it was Kwanghee’s if he’s not mistaken

“Ohmygod…what happened? Is this real? Are you doing pranks on me?” Seungri says, not believing

“IM SERIOUS! Just come okay? We’ll explain later”

“Oh my god! Thank you! Thank you so much Dae”

“Just come okay? The café is so boring without youuu”

“Okay, sure!”

 

“Hi, Welcome!”

OH MY GOD! IM BACK ES! THIS FEELS SO FREAKING GOOD! I DON’T HAVE TO WORRY ANYMORE! I CAN PAY MY BILLS AS USUAL! YES! WHO SAYS ANYBODY CAN BRING ME DOWN? NOBODY! NOW GET READY TO BE SWEEP OFF OF YOUR FEET CAUSE IM GONNA GIVE THE MOST CHARMING SMILE EVER TO THE VERY NEXT PERSON WHO IS GONNA PASS THROUGH THAT DOOR !

Oh, I saw a shadow! Okay, Get ready! Your first customer!

*inhale*

Seungri bows his head down, taking deep breath, he don’t know why but this feels really good, like its new year again..like he’s born again..like everything is just a glitch..like he is given a second chance and the last one was forgotten. He swear he’s gonna be an excellent worker again. Afterall, Daesung says maybe that’s why his dad hire him back, although its weird that Daesung says its maybe because until now he still doesn’t know what’s the reason behind his rehiring because Daesung’s dad is currently in Australia, on a trip to learn more about Australian coffee..but it doesn’t matter, any employer will have a great loss if they lose Seungri. He is a damn good worker, and just like now, he’s gonna prove it. The first customer that is going to go through that door will surely come to his counter eventhough Daesung’s counter is empty besides him..well talk about attraction, he’s good at it.

*ding* the door bells ring

Seungri musters himself with the most handsome smile he could ever pull off because hell, he knows whoever went through that door will become his customer because nobody..I repeat nobody can resist this pretty face of him as soon as he lift his face, he guarantees it

“Hi Wel-“ Seungri starts off with a low seductive voice when he lift his face, feeling the world in his palms only to suddenly stop midway because the customer that was entering the café, his so-called prey has ing red hair! And a ing smirk to his face!

“Oh wow I love that voice of yours” Jiyong says, sauntering slowly towards Seungri’s counter. Well atleast Seungri succeeded to ‘attract’ his ‘customer’ to him

“What are you doing here?”

“Pfft, isn’t it obvious? Im flirting with your friend” Jiyong says while pointing to a wide eyed Daesung with his chin

Okay well, why does that stung? Seungri thought to himself, not realizing that he has furrowed his eyebrow

“Oh boy, you think I’m here for you? Oh sad, Im sorry but I’m here for him” Jiyong teases, walking towards Daesung’s counter slowly before he whispers seductively to Daesung..

“Hey Baby” well it wasn’t a whisper because apparently, Seungri could hear them

“Err…Excuse me…I don’t even know you” Daesung says while staring at Jiyong, and then to a confused Seungri then back to the red-haired guy

“Tsk, you are no fun” Jiyong says, walking back to Seungri with his unashamed face, standing in front of Seungri, supporting his head with his arm on the counter

“You look cute when you are jealous”

“W- WHAT?” WHAT THE ACTUAL ?

“Whoa whoa..easy..you don’t wanna lose your job again, do you?” Jiyong says, acting to look around them, watching as some of the other customers start to stare at them

*cough*

“What can I help you, sir?”

“Please, you can call me Daddy”

“WHA- are you dumb?” Seungri says, stopping himself from raising his voice again

“Yes…can you teach me?”

“Teach you what?”

“How to forget you”

“Ughhh! Seriously what do you really want? Please..I want to make things work this time..you cant just came into my life and ruins everything”

“But you did. You ruin my life..I cant even think of anything else besides you..I cant even get laid and that’s really rare”

“Eew! I don’t wanna know about your life, sir, please do me a favor..if you want to order, order, if not, just go”

“Fine. Black coffee, please. No sugar, No milk-“

“Just pure black coffe, I get it” Seungri continues his word

“That’s my wife” Jiyong says, smirking

“Ugh! 8 dollars please” and before Seungri move his gaze from the computer screen to the red-haired guy, he saw the 50 dollar note being shoved to his face

“Keep the balance, cus I miss you”

“No I will not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter