Of Bromances and Ice Cream (Gongchan's POV)

Gongbin Stories

Fanfic of Gongbin after I started wondering, How would Gongchan react to seeing Hongbin’s confession from Ep. 2 of Celebrity Bromance? 

4.

Gongchan lays on the couch with a pillow, hands holding Hongbin’s phone while the TV is on playing in the background. He wonders how Hongbin is doing right now. He had sent him out on a mission to get snacks after Hongbin lost to him in a small game. Silly him though for not going with Hongbin, because three minutes after, Gongchan already misses him, this silly Choco!

So now he’s browsing the photo albums on  his Kong’s phone while waiting. Somehow along their friendship, the two started switching phones to take pictures…never for too long, but just enough to sneak in some pictures. What started out as some simple fun soon took a turn to just using each other’s phone to create photo albums of various stuff, so on Hongbin’s phone, Gongchan could find a series of terribly bad selfies he himself playfully took, among beautiful nature pictures, another set of silly photos, and WAIT! When did Hongbin take these y photos of himself? Gongchan feels his body go warm and flashes of fantasies play in his head, images of Hongbin’s body and his united in pleasure…of kisses, sweet and urgent. Mmm…ah!  head out of gutter, now! Besides, Gongchan is a gentleman, so he tries to distract himself with something else.

Lucky for Gongchan, the TV suddenly blares out a commercial for Celebrity Bromance, and Gongchan remembers he still hasn’t watched the second episode with both him and Hongbin. Ah, I might as well watch since he’s not here yet, and who knows when he’ll come back? In less than a second, the B1A4 vlive page is pulled up on Choco’s phone, and all the memories of the zip line trip turn up as he watches. How he wanted to embrace Hongbin while they were checking in, but settled for a light passing touch. How he was a total mess, tripping and playing rock, paper, scissors…ah, the playful remarks and teasing from his Choco and Gongchan indulging along, even (secretly) happy to confess his “I love you” to Hongbin. Giving Hongbin some of his affections, since he sure can’t be too open with his attraction (they’re both idols!). Hmm, speaking of which, did Hongbin say it back? Curiosity gets the best of Gongchan, even though he knows deep down Hongbin wouldn’t lie, so he fasts forwards to Hongbin’s zip line part.

“GONGCHAN! Me too! I love you. I LOVE YOU! Here I go.”

….

Gongchan swears his heart skips a beat. And his body experiences a sense of lightness as his whole face heats up, lips curling up into a huge smile, and his stomach is suddenly thousands of butterflies bursting. What, is this Cloud Nine? Unconsciously, his fingers move the thing back to replay and replay and replay. The lovely feeling still continues. Ah, Choco, you troublemaker (beautiful target!) You zoom zoom my heart like a rocket!!

He must have played it 15 times, but he doesn’t know for sure, for all time stood still to him, so caught in the moment he remains unaware of everything in his own apartment. So it is no wonder when Gongchan finds himself awaken surprised by a cold feeling on his cheek. Hongbin! The object of Gongchan’s affection stands besides him with a cheeky grin. “Got your favorite ice cream…Ah, why is your face so so red and hot, Chansikkie?” Before Gongchan could come up with an excuse, Hongbin presses another ice cream bar to Gongchan and continues, “Here, this will cool you down! : )”

“Thanks, Choco!” Gongchan says, as he rises to sit up and starts eating, enjoying every part of it.

Hongbin smiles in reaction, showing his cute dimples, “Anytime, anytime,” and plops down beside Gongchan.

By anytime, Hongbin means anytime. Because they give each other everything. Including my heart, Hongbin thinks (internally cringing at such a sappy line, despite its truth) as one of his hands suddenly reaches to smooth out a couple wild hair sticking out on Gongchan’s head, and his messy bangs, and what the, is that an eyelash? He brushes the stray eyelash off Gongchan’s cheeks, what he normally does to VIXX members too, after seeing N-hyung doing it all the time. He and his VIXX members really are starting to take on each others habits, Hongbin notes. Hmm? Are you a puppy, now? Ah, this Chansikkie, Hongbin thinks as he indulges Chansikkie more, smiling a amused, loving smile at his Chansikkie. His best friend, who honestly, may be more than best friends in his heart now. Yeah, but the thing about love…

To an oblivious Hongbin, Gongchan finds himself visited by fantasies mirroring his body’s pleasure at Hongbin’s soft touch, and Gongchan swears his hair is savoring Hongbin’s caresses right now (if hair can communicate). But Gongchan wants more, so he sort of nudges his head to Choco. But, let’s be serious, I want all of you, Kong-ah. At this point, Gongchan feels he does not see Kong as just a best friend…you’re something more!

Kong-ah! I really, really like (love) you!! ^^