Zip Line Pt. 2 (Gongchan's POV)

Gongbin Stories

Separated by the mountain’s cliff, Hongbin’s confession goes unheard due to the physical distance between them. But, in that moment, Gongchan feels a rush burst of energy.

Ahh, really today has been fun, but….why can’t I control myself? It’s just too much! (Not that Gongchan is against it…just that he wants to match Hongbin’s pace. Otherwise, he’d pursue Hongbin all out!) All throughout the day so far, he has found himself unable to bottle his affections. He tries to tone it down, but his body and mouth is a traitor! What, with his goofy smile, insistence to share tea, steady gaze and that stupid roleplay, letting Kong win in rock, paper, scissors, tripping all over the place, etc..I’m a mess! 

Ah, It can’t be helped….after all, I’m naturally affectionate and big hearted. Although, they are on tv..so he really should be more discreet. But, Hongbin, certainly isn’t helping. Yah, Choco! Do you know what you’re doing to me? So troublesome! : )       

Just as he thinks that, Hongbin comes sliding in.

And then Gongchan takes that back. Hongbin’s exactly the kind of trouble perfect for him.

And I’m the perfect kind of trouble for you, Kong-ah.  keke.